Bringing Back (II/Final)

IceDeer Library (YoonSic One-shots)

When Jessica was released from the hospital, Yoona took charge of taking care of her.
 
Yoona signed for Jessica's leave.
 
Thank God, there was enough evidence for Taecyeon to be sent in jail.
 
"Yoong?"
 
"Hmm?" Yoona hummed as she busily skim through the papers she need to revise.
 
"It hurts..." Jessica said.
 
"What happened?"
 
Yoona quickly stood up and went beside Jessica's bed.
 
She pulled Jessica and let her sit on the bathroom sink.
 
"Where does it hurt?"
 
"Here..." Jessica pointed to the left part of her chest where her heart is.
 
"Eh?"
 
"School's hogging you for days. You've been coming home almost 1 hour later than usual... And you've been ignoring me because of those papers~~" Jessica pouted.
 
"Aigoo~ Don't worry... two more days Sicachu and we'll go together to school again." Yoona placed a long kiss on Jessica's forehead.
 
Jessica closed her eyes as the lingering feeling left her forehead.
 
"I love you,Sica. I'll protect you until the very end."
 
"Yoong..."
 
Jessica wants to say the same thing but nothing cme out of .
 
"It's okay, Sica-yah.... You don't have to fel the same way. I won't leave you. Unless..... Unless, you want me to..."
 
Jessica hugged her.
 
"Let's go to bed, hmm?" Yoona asked.
 
Jessica nodded but didn't pull away instead she buried her face deeper on Yoona's neck.
 
Yoona got the message and placed her hand under Jessica's bum to lift her up.
 
"Aigoo, such a baby..." Yoona teased.
 
"Yah.." Jessica complained softly as she stiffled a yawn.
 
She rested her head on Yoona's shoulder as she hugged her tighter.
 
She closed her eyes and finally released a yawn.
 
"Sica??" Yoona caled but got no response.
 
Yoona softly chuckled when she felt Jessica's steady breathing on her neck.
 
She gently placed Jessica on the bed and was about to stand up when she realized that Jessica was still hugging her.
 
She lied down beside Jessica and the latter snuggled closer on reflex.
 
"Good  night, my Sicachu... Sleep tight. Yoongie's always here. I... Love you."
 
***
 
2 days have passed and Jessica's leave was already done.
 
Every student was shocked by Jessica's sudden change.
 
The Jessica who's always giving her ice glares to everyone was now clinging tightly on Yoona's arm, head hung low as she walk beside Yoona.
 
"Sica, I'll pick you up here, okay? Don't leave, not until I'm here..." Yoona said when they arrived in front of Jessica's first class.
 
"A-arasseo... I'll see y-you.."
 
Yoona noticed the nervousness in Jessica's voice.
 
"He's gone, Sica. It'll be alright.Don't worry, we'll have 6 out of your 8 classes together.." Jessica nodded.
 
Yoona hugged her and ruffled her hair when she pulled away.
 
"Yah~"
 
"There, there... Smile,mmkay? See you in an hour." She pecked Jessica's lips and quickly ran away.
 
Jessica blushed as she chuckled at Yoona's antics.
 
***
 
Everyday was the same. Yoona would send her to her class and they would go home together.
 
Jessica's last subject was done earlier than usual.
 
It was Wednesday so the schedule of her last class was 7 pm - 8 pm.
 
She decided to fetch Yoona at the latter's classroom.
 
She arrived and saw Yoona sitting on her chair with her friends all around her.
 
"Come on, Im. Just this night..." a blonde girl spoke.
 
"Hyo, I already told you. I can't leave Jessica alone..."
 
"Seriously, Yoona. Jessica's not a baby anymore." a tall slim girl spoke.
 
"Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's right, Yoong. Just this night, pleaseee..." Yuri, their classmate in Science class, said.
 
"But--"
 
"PLUS!"
 
"What?"
 
"Your Soojungie's coming~~~"
 
"She's not my Soojungie, okay? She's just my best friend."
 
Her Soojungie? Best friend? WOW. -.-
 
Jealousy came up and I've decided not to call Yoona anymore.
 
When I turned around, I bumped the trash can beside their room.
 
"..."
 
I walked away faster when someone grabbed my wrist.
 
"Where are you going?" Yoona asked.
 
"Home."
 
"No, you're not going out there alone... Wait for me."
 
Yoona pulled her to their classroom. Jessica tried to pull away but Yoona gripped tighter on her wrist.
 
Her friend 's turned to look at Jessica when Yoona came back with her.
 
"I'm really sorry, guys. I can't come with you tonight. Maybe some other time." Yoona said.
 
"I-it's okay..." Yuri said, still looking at Yoona's hands which are now holding Jessica's.
 
They left the classroom and Jessica just let herself be pulled by Yoona.
 
"Why aren't you talking?" Yoona asked.
 
"..."
 
"Hey, are you mad?" Yoona stopped in her tracks to look at Jessica.
 
"W-who... who's Soojung?" Jessica gulped before asking.
 
"Ah, that... Krystal. You know her, right?" Yoona's face brighten up.
 
Jessica noticed it and rolled her eyes. She started to walk, slightly stomping her feet.
 
"Yah, Sica!"
 
"Just go with them, Im Yoona!"
 
Oh... Is she Jealous?
 
Yoona smirked as she followed Jessica.
 
"I don't want to. They'll just drink and stuff. I know that you don't want me drinking even if you do it yourself."
 
"You barely meet your friends because of me." Jessica softly said.
 
"They understand Sica. I know that they'll always be there. But you... I don't know how long you'll treat me like this."
 
Jessica knew what she meant.Yoona was afraid that she'll ignore  her again. She was scared to lose Jessica again.
 
"I won't leave you, Yoong." Jessica stopped in her tracks to look at Yoona's eyes.
 
"I hope I'm not too late..." Jessica started.
 
"Wha--"
 
"Yoona... I like you, too. Oh no, I already love you... Even before that incident happened. I was just scared of what will happen. I was afraid that you just took the wrong assumption about your feelings. But you proved to me that none of it was a lie. I love you too Yoongie... This Sicachu loves you..."
 
Tears were already streaming from Jessica's eyes. Yoona reached for Jessica's cheek and wiped her tears.
 
"It's not too late, Sica. It's still you... It was always you..." Yoona smiled.
 
Jessica hugged Yoona tight.
 
"Don't ever leave me, please. I love you so much Im Yoona."
 
"I won't, Sooyeon-ah... I love you, too."
 
************************************************
 
Yaaayyyy! Part two/ Final part done! ^.^
How was it? :D
I hope you like this update tho :)))
Thank you for reading~~!
I highly appreciate it :D
Saranghae~~~ !
 
xoxo ;D