Fin.

Man to Man talk (Jonghyun) {SHINee}

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name
(Y/F/N) = Your Father's Name
(Y/N) = Your Name

------------------------------------------

It was the early evening when the bell went off, Jonghyun was a little confused as he was more than positive that no one other than you was coming over. You were sleeping with you head on your lap, so he carefully placed your head on a pillow and got up to open the door. As it was a Friday your mother agreed on letting you stay over at Jonghyun his place and the two of you settled on watching movies and just relaxing, though second movie in you had fallen asleep on him. Something he didn't mind one bid as he loved it when he could play with your hair and he knew it relaxes you when he did so, so it wouldn't bother you when you slept. When Jonghyun opened the door he saw two man standing there, looking not all to happy. "Hello, what can I do for you?" He asked. "You're Kim Jonghyun, right?" He nodded. "Yes, that would be me. Who are you, if I might ask" "Officer (Y/L/N), this here is my brother (Y/F/N), if I'm right you're dating my niece?" Your uncle said. Puzzled by all of this Jonghyun nodded. "Can we have a little man to man talk than, just the three of us?" "If that would explain why you guys are here, sure... We have to be a little quiet though (Y/N) is napping on the couch." "The couch? You let my daughter nap on the couch?" "Yes? She had her head on my lap and has a blanket and all so she is comfortable, don't worry about it sir." Jonghyun said, while open the door a little bit more. "The living room is on the right, please make yourself comfortable while I make the two of you some coffee"

It wasn't much later that the three men all had a cup of coffee. You had told Jonghyun about how overprotective your family could be about you, as they only wanted the best for you. Though he was still a little overwhelmed by how the two men where here all of the sudden. "So, you wanted to talk to me sir?" He asked, placing his mug down. "What are your intentions with my daughter Jonghyun?" Your dad went straight to the point. "My intentions? What do you mean by that?" "Your plans with her boy". Jonghyun thought for a minute. "Well, obviously loving her and taking care of her. The things that a good boyfriend does for their girlfriend. Little things like helping her out when she has a hard time with someone or something, but also just making her some food and helping her relax from time to time too." Your dad nodded. "So you aren't the player people told me you are?" Your uncle came in, looking coldly at Jonghyun. "Excuse me, but who told you that sir?" "That doesn't matter." Jonghyun bit his lip. "Well, it's not a lie that (Y/N) isn't my first girlfriend. I have had some relationships before meeting and falling in love with her... But I can honestly tell you that I never felt like this about anyone of those other girls. (Y/N) is so special and I love everything about her." Jonghyun couldn't do more than just tell the truth and be honest with your dad and uncle. They may not like his past, or the person that he is, but if that is the case than he had to live with that. There was no way he was letting you go. He looked over to you on the other couch, curled up into a ball and with your hair in front of your eyes. You seemed so peaceful, so adorable, when you slept. "Those other girls, do you still talk to them?" "Some are still my friends sir, but nothing more than that of course... I wouldn't hurt (Y/N) in any way." "So if she were to tell you to not see those girls again because she is feeling jealous about them you would do that?" Jonghyun nodded. "Though I don't think she would ever ask me to do a thing like that, I would do it if it would make her happier." Your dad nodded happily, while your uncle still looked at Jonghyun as if he wasn't the nice guy he really is. "You know what the case is, Jonghyun?" He shook his head, not knowing in what direction your uncle was going. "(Y/N) is very important to me, she is my only niece on my brothers side and I wouldn't want her to get hurt by a guy, especially not by a guy like you." "A guy like me? What do you mean by that sir?" "You may have had other relationships Jonghyun, but she hasn't you are her first boyfriend and I don't want her to come to me with the story that you moved to fast for her." "With all respect to you sir, but I would never do something like that to her. Not to anyone else for that matter. I really love your niece and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I can wait on her, even if it has to be forever. is not something that is so important to me that I would hurt the one that I love most... I'm not that kind of guy." Your dad and uncle looked at each other, nodding soon after. "Well, I'm glad we had this little talk Jonghyun" Your dad said, while drinking his last sip of coffee. "But my brother and I really have to go now." "Oh, yeah sure. I will take the two of you outside" Jonghyun got up and while your dad walked to the front door your uncle stopped Jonghyun. "Just if you ever were to hurt her... I'm a cop, I know how to commit a crime and how to get away with it." He said, giving Jonghyun a pat on his shoulder before walking to the front door with Jonghyun right behind him. "Thank you for coming... Come again if you want" Jonghyun said, while your dad and uncle left.

Walking back into the living room he noticed that you were awake. "Hey Yagiah, did you have a nice nap?" He asked, sitting down again after that. You nodded, not giving right away that you have been awake for a while and that you heard pretty much all of the conversation Jonghyun just had with your dad. "Who were at the door?" "Oh just your dad and uncle" You pulled a fake, surprised face. "What they were here?" Jonghyun laughed softly while pinching your cheek softly. "It's cute when you try to act (Y/N)." "What, you knew that I was awake?" "Of course I knew, I know how you sleep and how steady your breathing is... that was not quite it when you were acting to sleep just now" "Are you calling me out for a bad actor?" "No, I'm calling you out for the most special girl I have ever met, I think you heard that a few minutes ago" You rolled your eyes. "Oh hush" You gave him a fast kiss on his cheek, making him blush just a little. "What... What was that for?" "To celebrate that you got through the whole 'man-to-man' talk with my dad and uncle, well done"