Because of you

Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im Yoona!where is your assignment. Did I told u today is the last day to hand in it?"

Everyone in the class look at her as their lecturer asking her.

"Sorry,I....I had a fever last week..I...I..I couldnt finish it." Yoona lied.

"Since last month,you didn't hand in your assignment, this is the last warning,Miss Im" 

During the lunch time,she went to the library to read some books and notes for her assignment.Actually she didn't finish her assignment because she can't concentrate with what her doing and spacing out at the whole time.

"Wow" 

She didn't expected that so many student s come to the library today.

"This is dream or what...usually,the library will crowded when it near to exam..maybe next time" she told herself. 

When she walked to the hallway, her eyes caught something.She try to be brave and look normal as she could because her tears will drop in any minutes soon.

"Hey Yong!" Finally the person who broke her heart into million pieces greet her.Yoona walking as fast as she could and ignored him.

"How could he act like nothing happen?"she was puzzled.The way he greet her,giving a sweet looks at her,after what he done to her?

"I need to move on..I can't stand it anymore" Yoona cried. 

"I am the one who hurts.like hell he just look ing fine?Did he doesnt feel guilty at all?" She said as her tears still falling from her eyes.

She look at her phone and realized that her class was started 30 minutes ago.

"Ahhh..." she cursed herself and unlocked herself from the toilet room.

#

At Yoona's home

She put her books and bag at the couch and remove her jacket.She go to the kitchen to drink some water.She. thought her mother will mad at her because she it's already 8 pm.She was late because she was in the library doing her assignment.

 

"You are home!" Her mother,Mrs Im said to her daughter.Yoona look at her mother who is busy cooking at the kitchen.  "Food is ready,let's eat" her mother said again while putting the foods at the table.After having a dinner,Yoona helps her mother doing the dishes.After finish doing the dishes,she take a bath and sit at the living room to watch the television.  

"Oh,omma..you didn't sleep yet?" Yoona asked her mother.Usually her mother will  be sleeping at this time.

"So,honey...I have something to discuss with you" her mother said.

Yoona quickly get up from the couch and made her way to her room.

"Yoona,listen to me" her mother said.

"I'm tired omma,I need to sleep.it's already late.you should go to sleep too.we can discuss it tomorrow " she said and closed her room. 

Yoona's pov

I know...omma will yell at me because of my exams results.I failed so many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter