Brief

Crackers for Occasions
  • Hey there!!! Umm.. How should I introduce myself?? Well let's just call myself "brief." Surprised that I am calling myself brief? Don't get confused!! I've my own explanation!!

    I am brief, because I bring smile to your face within seconds.

    I am brief, because I destroy the environment you are living in within seconds.

    I am brief, because I am unsure of my life.

    I am brief; because I am willing to see you smile before you end my life!!!

    Well too hard to absorb I guess!! Okay!! And here, I am writing about myself not knowing how longer I'll survive watching the burning fire you are holding in your hands!!!
     

    Am I angry with you??

    No, why should I be when you are bringing your own torture by burning my tail??

    Should I curse you for killing me?

    No, why should I when you are the one that is inviting trouble that is uncalled for??

    Should I worry about my death?

    No, why should I when I can see a bright smile on your face even for a moment?

    You might think I am selfless. Let me remind you what toll you are bringing upon this world just by burning me and my family just for a brief moment of happiness.

    This brief moment of happiness is leading you into an endless trap which you won't realise until the most critical moment!!!
     

    Being your well-wisher I suggest you to wake up and celebrate your special occasions eco-friendly and stay strong with everlasting happiness than by killing yourself for this brief moments of happiness that will lead to critical ends later.