♚ plotlines

♛ ❝ ѕтяιкє тнє вℓσσ∂ ❞ » vampire apply fic « open + accepting!

plotlines

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

available

 

miverva

Bright and one of the best strategists in the world. It would be unwise to get into a war with the Minervian clan; they may not be the most skilled fighters, but their minds are far beyond the greatest intelligence in the world. Where they lack in brutality and strength, they make up for in smarts. The head of the group is just as mysterious as the clan; they are intelligent, secretive, and rather not intrude on fights that does not concern them.

taken

 

bellona

She is hot-headed and war-hungry. She enjoys getting into a good fight, and very well hold up her own. She is the ruler of the Bellonova league, and the youngest of the four heads. She is careless, hot-tempered, snarky, and unforgiving.

available

 

venus

The most ualized and lustful of the heads. This leader runs the Venisium group. They are well known for stripper parlors, bars, clubs, love hotels, etc. The current leader of this group is the oldest of the four heads (in terms of appearance). The head is known to be sneaky, coniving, yet romantic and wanted.

available

 

vesta

Mother/Father of the four heads. The leader of the Vestapian family. They truly treat their youngers/followers as family; with a tender, kind, and loving personality, it is almost unbelievable for such a being to be a vampire.

available

 

janus

Don't like any of the personalities or plotline laid out, then make one of your own! Make sure that it's different and unique; something that moves away from the other plotlines. No mary-sues.