From fall to love.

Fall to Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3816 words;

 

‘Oh my god!!!’ Both of them screamed before landed on the hardwood floor. The two groaned while standing up slowly after the fall. Books and medals scattered around the floor , making the groaning in annoyance.

[Hong’s]

I looked around me and saw my books scattered all over the floor. I took a deep breath before turned to look at the person I bumped earlier. I saw him crouched down before collected all his medals into a box while mumbling non-stop. ‘Hello , there. What are you doing in this house?’ The man stopped what he was doing before standing up. ‘As you can see , I’m also one of the tenants of this house.’ He turned his head and looked straight at me. What is this? Did I just stopped breathing? No , Hong Jisoo…breathe will you! Breathe! And I just lost my conscious infront of him.

I felt someone tapped my cheek a few times. I jolted up when I felt some cold liquid on my face. I almost screamed when he closed my mouth with his palm. I gulped at his stares. God! Can I just say that he has a beautiful eyes? ‘Are you okay?’ His voice was great too. Am I in heaven now? ‘You faint earlier.’ And that’s when all my thoughts crushed down instantly. That was the most embarrassing moment in my life. You’re screwed , Jisoo. And I just prayed to god , not to bump this gorgeous creature in my college.

‘I guess you’re okay.’ He let his hand go before standing up. I took a deep breath and sitting up slowly on the couch that was already inside the house. I stood up and decided to thank him but stopped those wish when he mumbled something. ‘He’s so annoying on our first meet. And he’s heavy too. Just like his books.’ Wow! Such a poisonous mouth for a great voice. Wait till I rinsed your mouth with those holy water I brought from the church. I glared at his back until he disappeared into his room.

I looked at box. Should I thanked him for collecting the books for me? Nahhh…I don’t want to. I lifted the box and walked towards my room but huffed in annoyance when he rolled his eyes at me when I walked pass his room. Should I just drown your entire existence in the holy water?

[Choi’s]

I walked into the class with light steps. This was my favourite subject. Music. It was my interest beside sports. Plus! I have a few of my friends studying in Music at this college. I decided to move here because this college was the best one for Music major. I greeted Jihoon , Mingyu and Hansol. They were my best friends from my high school days. I sat beside Mingyu and decided to check out our newly written rap lyrics. I looked over a man , who stood infront of the door and make the door bumped his face. I sighed because I knew him. He’s the one that rented the same house with me.

Everyone chuckled at him and he lower his head in shame before walked up those little stairs towards his seat. Mingyu can’t stopped his chuckles , making me looked at him. ‘What’s wrong with you?’ He shook his head and eventually managed to control himself. ‘Did you look at his face? He looks so cute when he rubbed his face. I wonder if he was hurt or embarrassing.’ I raised my eyebrows. ‘Cute? Are you serious? He’s not cute. He just dumb.’ Mingyu pushed my head quite hard , earning a smack on his shoulder.

I glared at him. ‘What the hell , idiot?’ He pointed a finger at my face. ‘Don’t you dare saying something bad about him.’ My jaw dropped at his words. ‘Jisoo is Mingyu’s crush duhhh…’ Jihoon chipped in. I saw Hansol just nodded his head. ‘He’s the one , you kept telling me on Kakao? Him? He’s nothing like you describe.’ Mingyu shots a deadly glare at me. ‘Man , I’m more than ready to kill you.’ He’s about to choke me when Hansol and Jisoo held him up for me. They calmed him down and told me to sit beside Hansol. As the result , me and Mingyu kept having an intense nerve war throughout the class. Both Jihoon and Hansol just shook their head at our childish acts.

‘For god’s sake! Stop having war guys!’ Both of us looked at Hansol , who lost his patience and ended up slamming his spoon on the table. ‘Sorry.’ I held up my hand to Mingyu. ‘Sorry too.’ And we shake hands , reconciled. We heard the camera clicked at our table. But , more at Hansol. ‘Boo Seungkwan , can you please stop?’ The said boy stood up straight before grinning at Hansol. ‘You look hot when you angry. Bye.’ Seungkwan , as Hansol mentioned earlier , walked away from him and sat at his table with his groups of friends which included Hong Jisoo , Mingyu’s crush.

I cleared my throat and nudged Jihoon’s shoulder. ‘Who’s that?’ Jihoon burst into laughters and got knocked on the head with Hansol’s spoon. ‘Boo Seungkwan , our college official reporter and announcer. He had this huge crush on Hansol. Huge like the entire galaxies. He been followed Hansol since the first year.’ My jaw dropped for the second time today. ‘That’s not crush. It’s more like stalker.’ Hansol looked at me while his mouth busy munched his food. Mingyu shook his head. ‘Nope. People actually called him as Hansol’s because this guy here never did anything towards his actions duhhh…’ I raised my eyebrows at Hansol. ‘What?’ He replied. ‘You like him too. I knew it. But you think you’re just to cool to admit it.’ And I got smacked on the head with Hansol’s spoon. ‘Shut up.’ We kept teasing Hansol that day.

[Hong’s]

I went out from Mingyu’s car and muttered thank you. He’s so nice to offer me a lift to home. No! We have nothing between us. It’s just that he saw me waiting at the bus stop alone and decided to send me home. Beside I knew him already. We are classmates , though. I waited until his car disappeared from my sight and walked into the apartment building. I’m about to twisted the doorknob when the door was flung open. ‘You scared me , Choi.’ I pushed him to side lightly before making my way into the house.

I put down my things on the table and when into my room to take my towel before heading to the bathroom to clean up myself. I sat down on the couch and decided to just watched whatever show that was on the TV. I cleared my throat when I realized he was staring at me this whole time. ‘What are you looking at?’ He leaned his back on the single couch he was sitting on with his index finger on his chin. ‘I wonder…what’s really make Mingyu crushing on you. You don’t even cute , handsome or gorgeous. All about you are annoying to me.’ My jaw dropped at his insults towards me. Jisoo , keep calm! Don’t curse!

I released my grip on the couch and looked at him. ‘At least I have someone who likes me. As a matter of fact , you actually jealous with me because you’re a loner. Bare that in your mind.’ I smirked at him , making him huffed in annoyance. God! I know what I did now is bad but please just for once , let me teach this poisonous mouth human-being. I’m begging you. ‘I’ll make sure you take back what you said to me. I swear!’ He stood up from his seat and stormed into his room. Duhhh…like I care. I rolled my eyes at his sight and continue to watch the show from earlier. I make face at him when he came across the living room and went out from the house , going somewhere only he knows. Sulky poisonous mouth human-being!

I sighed and decided to shut off the TV before went into my room to recite my bible. Duhhh…I have to wash my sins for insulting him silently in my head.

[Choi’s]

I walked along the road and arrived at a fast food restaurant near the apartment. Actually , I really don’t have the mood to go out from my room but this stupid hunger of mine said the opposite. I swore that I really want to stab his eyes with forks when he rolled his eyes earlier , telling me how disgusting I am to him. Dude! You don’t even know how annoying are you! I went inside the restaurant and decided to order whatever I wanted to eat. I payed the order and lifted the tray full with my order and sat at the nearby seat.

I burped before looking around me to see if people judging my action. Luckily , they’re not. I wiped my mouth with the tissue and sips the coke before went away from the seat. Damn! I bumped into someone when both of us were heading to the same direction. ‘Sorry.’ I muttered before walking away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter