Final

Seduced By A Siren

"Here's your dorm, I hope you know you're sharing with a guy..?" The Resident Assistant, Seungcheol smiled brightly at you, and you grinned back. "Yeah, I'm aware! Hong Jisoo, right?" Seungcheol nodded, handing you a room key. "Well, here you go, welcome to Pledis College!" Seungcheol left you outside your dorm room, and you took in a deep breath. Jisoo'll be nice, right?

Sticking your key in the lock, you unlocked the door and walked in. "Um, hi?" You walked into the living room, only to see five guys on the couch. Your eyes widened, expecting to only see one male. Referring to the assigned dorm sheet, you checked if you had only one roommate. By this time, they'd noticed you. "You must be my new roommate, hello there!"

Was that Hong Jisoo? Wow, was he radiant. In fact, all five of them were. You gulped, but waved shyly. "Yeah, I am. Hello." A boy with pink hair snorted, and tugged the others up. "Alright, it was fun being here. See you, Jisoo hyung. I'm sure you want to spend time with your roommate. Nice meeting you!" The said pink haired boy dragged them out of the dorm, despite the protests that they wanted to get to know you too. The only one left, Jisoo, was motioning for you to come and sit next to him.

You briefly noted that Jisoo was watching an anime with his friends, before he addressed you. "I'm quite excited to have a new roommate, the last one moved out because he said I was too much to handle." Jisoo puffed his cheeks out, then smiled. "I'm hoping you'll be different. Here, I'll take you to your room." He was rather breath-taking, and you quickly moved to follow behind him.


It'd been a couple of days before you realised who, or rather, what Jisoo was. You were lying down on the couch, when you heard Jisoo singing in the shower. "Josh has a nice voice." You mused out loud, calling him affectionately by his nickname. It wasn't long before Jisoo's song bewitched you, and you were in a spell. Heading towards the bathroom, Jisoo let out a loud shriek as you pounded on the bathroom door. Unable to stop yourself, you continued your pounding, and Jisoo ran to open the door before you broke it down.

Cupping your face in his hands, Jisoo checked the colour of your eyes, noting that they were a light icy blue. He groaned, and smacked your shoulder lightly. "I need to remind myself not to sing in the shower in case she's around." Your eyes slowly faded back to its original colour as Jisoo talked to himself. You let out a scream, turning around and covering your eyes.

Looking at you running away from him, he looked down. He wasn't wearing anything, he'd run out of the bathroom in an attempt to stop you from pounding on the bathroom door.

"Damnit, Hong Jisoo!" He swore he heard you yell from your room.


"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about it earlier, the last roommate I had moved out because of my.. condition, and I'm not allowed to live in the dorm by myself. You were the only one desperate enough to apply, and I'm so, so sorry." Jisoo looked like he had been kicked, and you wanted nothing more than to pick him up and squish him in your arms. "It's alright, Jisoo. I understand you're trying your best to cope with this.. ability. I don't mind, just try not to do it when I'm around, alright?" You patted his hand lightly, and he flashed you a grin. Tackling you, he sighed out, "Thank you, thank you!"

You were pretty sure you could live with him being a siren.

Well, until you started falling for him.


Jisoo was the perfect gentleman, he escorted you back and forth from class to class, helping you carry your books or bag. He insisted it was no trouble after you helped him hide his secret, and stayed in the dorm together with him when he wasn't the easiest roommate to have around. Your new friends and classmates often squealed over you and Jisoo, shipping the two of you together. You found yourself (and your cheeks) turning a light pink every time Jisoo laughed, or when he took your books away, insisting he should help you.

After the first two weeks, he told you to call him by Joshua, his English name. It was something the two of you shared, not even Jeonghan and the rest of his friends called him that. Jeonghan often noticed his best friend helping you out, so he walked by Joshua, occasionally adding in a few comments about your and Joshua's discussion. Jihoon liked to disturb Joshua about you when they were with their friends, and tossed paper balls at Joshua's head with your name written on them.

Your friends did similar things, except they'd ask to borrow your notes, and would scribble 'Jisoo' in the blank columns at the sides. You didn't hate it, but often had to hide them when Joshua got back to the dorm. It would be too embarrassing to explain why his name was scattered around your notes. Joshua didn't mind it, especially when he came across the not so well hidden stack of notes on your desk. His face would light up, and he'd happily skip off to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the both of you.

Speaking of cooking, Joshua was a fantastic chef. He spoiled you with international cuisine, having learned a great deal of it from his mother. Pasta dishes were often placed in front of you, but Joshua had a hidden talent for burgers. Within the first month of staying together, he'd cooked you more than five burgers, again insisting he should spoil you more. He was from a rather rich family, and enjoyed making you feel like a princess with his attention.

Over the course of the month, Joshua became more bold, taking initiative to slip his arm around your waist, occasionally ruffling your hair, and giving you light pecks on the forehead. You ended up red, and started wondering if Joshua liked you the way you liked him. The past month did nothing to reduce your feelings for the handsome lad, and you found yourself falling deeper and deeper into the pit called Love.


Seeing the two of you in such a state, Jeonghan called for an emergency meeting with the rest of his friends, Jihoon, Seokmin, and Seungkwan. "Guys, we can't let them go on this way anymore!" Jeonghan was practically yelling in the small room they had for extra curricular activities, and Seokmin winced. "Hyung, it would be better to let things take its natural course, I'd rather we not interfere in anything they do-" Seungkwan slapped his shoulder, "Are you kimbap kidding me? This is the perfect opportunity to help hyung get a girlfriend for the first time in his life!" Jihoon simply laughed it all off, and said, "Whatever floats your boat. But if Jisoo asks, you're responsible for all this."

Jeonghan's eyes glittered, and soon an evil grin spread across his face.

"So you see, we'll do this, and this.."


The next day, Joshua had set a lunch 'date' with you, at one of the benches outside the cafeteria. It was mid-Autumn, and the weather was rather cool, not too hot. He'd made some sandwiches, pies and other assorted food, packing it into his picnic basket. Laying them out carefully, Joshua clapped his hands together in delight. He hoped you'd like this as much as he liked making food for you.

You arrived shortly, and greeted Joshua with a warm hug. Sitting across him, you both started digging into the food he'd made, laughing and talking about how the day had gone so far. After your third sandwich, you heard a squeal coming from nearby. "What was that?" You lifted your legs, checking under the bench just to be sure it wasn't a small mammal underneath your legs. Suddenly, you felt arms latch around yours, and you nearly jumped in fright.

Turning to see Joshua had jumped over the table, and was clinging onto your arms, you laughed. "Gosh, Joshua, it's just a little rodent." He gave you a sharp glare, and you snorted. "Aw, Josh. You can sit on my lap if you're scared." He turned red at this, and checked under the table before going back to his seat. "Shut up." Crossing his arms and letting out a huff, Joshua was upset that his 'manly pride' had flown away with the idea of a rodent.

"You're really adorable, Josh. Thanks for the food." You shot him a grin, and he swore his insides melted. "No problem, just eat well." Nodding at Joshua's words, you bit down into the food he made, making occasional whines because the food was just too good. "Josh, you make the best food, I don't know how you do it." Joshua opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by a wild Jeonghan appearing from nowhere. (Although you swore he popped out from the bushes) "He made it with love, obviously." Hearing Jeonghan's words, Joshua's face turned red. "What.. What are you saying!" He leapt off his seat, and you swore you saw the look of absolute fear on Jeonghan's face, right before he bolted away, with Joshua following right behind him. Sighing, you continued to munch on your sandwich thoughtfully.

"He means it, y'know." Seokmin slid into the seat across you, while you noticed a speedy Jihoon helping tackle Joshua, who fell flat on his face with a loud yell. "Who means what?" Tilting your head to the side, you tried to ignore the fact that Joshua was lying on the patch of grass nearby, groaning in pain. And that Seungkwan had run over, gasping at poor Joshua. "Jeonghan hyung means it, that Jisoo makes these for you because he likes you." Scratching the nape of his neck nervously, Seokmin flashed you a sheepish smile. "He really hopes the two of you can get together, seeing how you're pretty much in love with him too."

Shrugging, you returned Seokmin's sheepish grin with your cheeky one. "I know, Seokmin." His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. "What?" Seokmin was speechless. You knew Joshua liked you, and said nothing even though you liked him? "I'm just waiting for the day he'll finally decide to grow a pair and confess to me properly. If he doesn't in a week, I'll do it. It's not a big deal, though." Seokmin's head dropped to the table, groaning in annoyance. "Well, I hope this week passes quickly, because he's not going to confess any time soon."

"We'll see, maybe he will grow a pair."


A week passed, and Jeonghan was nervously biting his fingernails at the lunch table. "What if she doesn't confess?" Jeonghan hissed in Seungkwan's ear, slapping the younger boy on the arm. "Hyung, seriously? Did you just slap me?" Seungkwan scoffed. "She will, trust her a little." Jihoon rolled his eyes, resting his head on the table. "I take it as she is, since Jisoo hyung isn't here." Seokmin nodded his head furiously, fist pumping. "Let's have a little faith."

"Well, faith isn't going to get Jisoo a girlfriend! Come on guys, let's go!"

Jeonghan had managed to convince the rest of the troop to find you both.


"Why'd you call me here today?" A confused Joshua stood opposite you, tilting his head to the side. You smiled at him, and he beamed back at you. He really was dense. "Come here, Joshua." You tugged him behind a building, and took his hands in yours. "What are you doing..?" His face sported a light blush, but he was clearly trying to look nonchalant about it. "Hey, Joshua." He jolted up at your words, making you stifle a laugh. "Yeah?" "I wanted to give you a gift, so close your eyes." Joshua's eyes fluttered shut, and you smiled.

You planted a kiss on his lips, noting how his eyes shot open.

"I like you, Joshua."

He began stammering out a reply, clearly in shock, but you didn't expect what would happen next.

He fainted.


"Nurse Boo used Full Restore!" Rubbing his head and sitting up on his bed, Joshua did not want to be greeted with Seungkwan's antics after he embarrassed himself in front of his crush. "Josh, are you okay?" You reached out and grabbed his shoulders, noting that Joshua's face turned red once more. "I mean, you fainted.. Did I hurt you or something?" "No, never!" Joshua leapt into your arms, and you nearly fell over.

Jihoon had the most sense to hurry everyone out the room, despite Jeonghan's protests of 'I want to see!' Bless the pinky fairy, for once he wasn't beating up anyone. Okay, take that back, he was beating some sense into Jeonghan.

"I was just shocked, that's all. I mean.. I like you so much. I didn't think you'd do that." Joshua wrapped his arms around your waist, squeezing it gently. "You silly, I already told you I like you, didn't I?" You buried your face in the crook of his neck, and you felt him smile. "Does this mean we're dating?" Joshua asked softly, and you sighed in happiness. "Yes, Joshua, we're dating." Joshua pulled you away from his neck, and smiled ever so shyly at you. "I guess my prayers came true."

"Come here, you." You pressed your lips to his again, trying to ignore the squeals of Jeonghan, who had his face pressed to the window.