final

Haunted

The shooting of All The Kpop was done pretty smoothly, harvesting lots of laughter from the candid camera prank on Mir. Even Mir who was shocked at first and slightly annoyed for being tricked was actually having fun from all this. Actually, he looked more than relieved knowing it was just a prank.

            The three fortune tellers also bid their goodbye towards the other crews and went back on their way but the three of them had exchanged a grim look with each other once they stepped out of the recording studio.

            "You two felt it too, right?" The only male fortune teller finally spoke up, eyeing both females on his either side.

            One of the females gripped unto one of her jewels. One with red bright color, small and slightly shaped into irregular octagon. "Yes, I did. From the very moment my eyes land on him."

            The other female shaman just nodded her head. She was a person of few words and seemed to always have same cold expression but her face darkened the moment the male fortune teller brought up the issue.

            They had done the prank professionally, providing lots of laughter despite the moment they stepped into the recording studio and having Mir entered their line of sight and they could see large dark shadow hovering over the young cheerful man. A very dark almost hellish existence.

            "It's too dark." The female spoke again and brought up her bright red jewel stone. She put it on her opened palm so the other two could see it too. The other two gasped when the red jewel pulsing brightly before darkness of black seeping from the centre of the stone and in just matter of second the used to be bright red stone become pitch black. "And it's too strong."

            "It's amazing he hasn't had any misfortune fall on him yet." The male shaman spoke out, sweat coating his forehead as he shivered at the recollection of what he had felt around Mir. It was even more amazing to him that Mir seemed lively and bouncy despite complaining about feeling tired all the time. Was the young man so strong, stronger than the dark presence that he was able to handle such dark spirit around him without being affected so much?

            "It's a snake." The quiet female shaman finally spoke out. "I saw two pair of golden viper eyes and its whole body is curling around Mir-shi... As if..." The female shook her head. "Ani... Animmida." She stopped herself. She seemed to have her own thought on the existence but went against telling the other two. Mir was so lively, healthy even. Even still being alive was weird with how strong and scary the presence around the MBLAQ maknae. That means... Either the boy was strong or... She shook her head silently knowing she could never be sure...

            There was silence followed a few second after before the male decided for them.

            "We should tell him."

 

@@@@@@

 

"Ayy! Hyung! How can you help them make me looked like an idiot?" Mir whined continuously, shaking Seungho's arm.

            "I have no choice." Seungho defended despite the wide grin of his face showing how he enjoyed seeing his maknae getting fooled like that and got all scared like a little lamb. Maknae's suffering is definitely Leader's happiness. With that thought, Seungho burst out into laughter.

            Mir stomped away after finished changing his clothes, grumbling all the way on how he couldn't trust anyone, sneering at each crews, PDs and even director on his way out of the studio like a feisty little hedgehog. His pissed off act which was just cute actually, called more laughter from the staff, even some cooed from female crews on how adorable Mir was.

            Mir continued to stomp away through the hallway, ignoring Seungho who was trying to match his long fast strides but kept getting left behind because the leader somehow still was laughing at Mir's misfortune.

            Mir covered his ears, shouting loudly for Seungho to shut up, didn't even care that his careless loud shout somehow startled other people who was walking the same hallway. He didn't even care of the looks they were shooting at him. Hell, he was Mir. Not just this hallway, he could even yell his head off in the middle Apgujeong without any care in the world.

            The young maknae's continuous noise pollution stopped abruptly when he was suddenly yanked by his arm. He looked up in surprise as he realized it was the male shaman from the recording before.

            "Mir-shi."

            "Y-ye?" Mir stuttered, still confused as to why the man was still here and what made the man find him again.

            The fortune teller gave a short glance to Seungho who had finally stopped laughing though he still had this huge teasing smile on his face and now was standing next to his maknae. "What's the matter?" The leader asked, slightly out of breath from the session of laughter he had.

            "Mir-shi... I... Ani... It's not just me, but all three of us saw something around you." The male went straight to the point.

            Mir sighed harshly, throwing his hands in the air. "Could you guys stop this already? It's not going to work for the second time. I'm not that much of a fool!" Mir grumbled, throwing a light punch on Seungho's arm when the leader start snickering at his childish whine which indirect confession that he was  in fact a fool, just not too foolish. But still... An adorable idiot.

            "Mir-shi." The stern tone the shaman was using managed to get Mir's attention fully on him. Even Seungho's smile faded slightly and he frowned lightly at the heavy air starting to form around them. "There is something around you, holding onto you and won't let go."

            "Hajima! You're scaring me." Mir's voice getting smaller as he stepped backward slightly to distant himself from the shaman.

            The shaman let out a long sigh. "I'm speaking the truth Mir-shi. Something is following you around. Something dark and evil."

            The air turned cold and Mir's brows knitted heavily. He tilted his head at the words the man had uttered, too shock to even react. Or maybe was still not trusting this man that had prank him not an hour ago.

            "Please stop this, sir. You're making us uncomfortable." Seungho finally interrupted, taking Mir's hand in his and pulling the maknae to stand behind him. It seemed that Mir was already shoved into a stupor state as he just let himself being pulled back and his eyes seemed empty and widened ever so slightly than normal.

            "When I asked all those question, you answered it truthfully, didn't you?" The male shaman fixed his eyes on Mir even with Seungho trying to block his sight on the maknae.

            Mir looked down thoughtfully. He didn't know it was a prank and all the questions just brought up all his complaints on how he was feeling lethargic these days and kept having weird dream but when it was revealed to him that he had been prank, he didn't think much about all the questioning and answering session.

            So what if he was lethargic? He had long and tiring schedule. Of course he was bound to feel tired. So did Seungho who had the same complaint as him. And all those weird dreams probably conjured from his tired state and tada! It was all explained perfectly. Then again... Like Mir had said before, his family and him was one that believe supernatural elements do exist.

            "Yes, I kept going with the prank because I have signed the contract but, are you really going to dismiss all the weird dream and feeling you have told me not too long ago?" The shaman kept on going.

            Seungho put out his hand, palm facing the shaman, his other hand still gripping tightly on the maknae's now cold and shaky hand. "Please stop, sir or I'll have to call the security." The leader warned.

            "Mir-shi. Please trust me."

            Mir finally looked up. His wide brown eyes swirled with fear and uncertainty. "Am I... Am I really haunted?" He asked in a small voice but Seungho pulled him slightly to stand closer to the leader, so his vision on the shaman was blocked by Seungho's frame.

            "Okay, that's enough. Let's go home, Cheolyong." Seungho tried to walk past the shaman but the shaman blocked his way.

            "It is something dark. You need to get rid of it or... I don't know what will happened." The shaman kept on trying to convince Mir.

            Mir gasped slightly, his free hands went up and fisted Seungho's white sleeves shakily. His face paled and his slender frame trembled violently.

            "Back off!" Seungho snapped. This time, it wasn't like the prank before, this time, Mir looked even more frightened and his instinct as a hyung kicked in as he tried to get Mir away from this man. As far and as quick as possible.

            That was when the shaman suddenly gasped and walked a few steps backwards. Seungho would have believed the man was finally intimidated by his harsh warning and scared by his what-people-so-called deathly glare, if not for him noticing the shaman's eyes weren't on him, but the shaman's eyes were looking past him and were on Mir, or rather... Something around Mir that he couldn't see. "Mir-shi. I couldn't help you but I hope you will find someone who could take care of it." The fortune teller informed shakily before he ran off.

            He didn't ran off because of Seungho's admittedly scary outburst but because he finally know what the other female shaman was saying before. The thing had materialized in his vision. It was a large form of black scaled snake with golden eyes, coiling around Mir from head to toes, hissing at him threateningly. He was certain he had no such power to stand against such dark, strong and overwhelming existence.

            Seungho exchanged a confused glance with the maknae when the man scrambled away, leaving the duo standing like statue in the middle of the hallway.

            It was silent between them for a moment before Seungho cleared his throat, casting concerned glance at the precious maknae. "Are you okay?"

            Mir nodded once, seemingly lost in his thought.

            "Hey, don't think too much about it. That shaman is probably fake anyway." Seungho tried to dismiss the previous event but Mir was ignoring his remark and just coldly asked for them to get going. So he obeyed the seemingly distracted maknae's request silently, not knowing what kind of thing was happening behind his back.

            A small mysterious smirk adorned Mir's face once Seungho walked ahead but never once released his hands. His lifted his eyes through his long messy bang and flash of golden color on his orbs for a short moment went past unnoticed because he was walking behind Seungho.

            It was just for a second that those golden color of viper eyes flashed on Mir's orbs before the maknae's wide eyes were back to dark brown normal look again. However, those mysterious, almost dark twisted smirk remained. Mir's brown orbs slightly flickered to his side when the black shadow of snake head rested by the side of his head. His smirk widened ever so slightly.

            Mir laughed darkly in his mind at the small incident happened not a while ago. Naive... Too naive...

            Who said he was haunted by a snake spirit?

            Who said he was the victim?