Fin.

Unwanted Help (Taeyang) {BigBang}

You have been working and living in the BigBang dorm for a few months now. It wasn't a job that you disliked. You really loved helping people after all and if you could help by cleaning and making sure that everyone ate enough food than you were happy to help. The guys were nice to you, Seungri always made sure to compliment you on the food, while Daesung would help you cook whenever he could. Even when you told him that he didn't need to and that he should rest. G-Dragon always made sure that you felt at home, making sure that you got your rest too and Seunghyun just talked to you as if he had known you for years. Making sure that you didn't feel lonely at all. The only one who seemed to put up a cold attitude to you was Taeyang. Which was something you were surprised by, people around you told him that he always came off as someone with a big heart. Kind to everyone he met. You didn't know why you were different in his eyes. He didn't talk to you when it wasn't needed and didn't even greet you when he got home. The others found it rude of him, especially Seungri. Seungri has been seeing you as a friend rather than someone who just worked for them. That's why he wants everyone else to give you some respect. And Taeyang wasn't having any of that. Seunghyun and G-Dragon already talked with him about it, but he never said why he didn't agree with you being there, playing it off as it was normal to ignore you. Though G-Dragon got out of him that he doesn't like a stranger getting into his home. G-Dragon, of course, never told you this. He didn't want to hurt your feelings after all as he saw you as a great person and not just a 'stranger'. Daesung just kept assuring you to not to worry, that this was a fault at Taeyang his side and not yours.
This didn't make you hate your job, though. He may not like that you were there, but the others made everything better. You had your own little room, it was a study room at first, but you got a (One person) bed in there to sleep in. Other than that, the room was the same as it was before you moved in. Bookshelves full of books from all around the world, a table on which you had your laptop next to a fancy looking lamp and a little dresser in which you kept your clothes that you brought with you. You practically lived in the dorm, but you could leave to go out whenever you wanted, as long as you made sure everything was done in the dorm that is. You took good care of the guys, making sure to cook dinner that they like and that they could relax as soon as they got home.

You were currently reading a book in the living room, it wasn't time to make dinner yet though the guys could be home at any moment as their schedule would end early today. You cleaned the dorm and washed their clothes like you always did, leaving you with nothing more to do until you had to make dinner. You looked up from your book when you heard the front door open and close, chatter soon filled the dorm and you got up to greet the guys that now walked into the living room. "Welcome back guys, how was your day?" You asked, smile on your face. You didn't ask because you had to, it was more that you wanted to know. You wanted them to have good days and that they were happy. "Hey (Y/N), schedule went well. What are we eating today?" G-dragon asked, giving you a little smile back, before taking a seat on the couch. "Whatever you would like to eat, I still have to start dinner so just tell me what you feel like eating." The others greeted you as well while Taeyang still ignored you."Yah, Taeyang, why are you never greeting (Y/N). It's a bit rude, don't you think?" G-dragon said, making Taeyang roll his eyes, he left to his room soon after. "Don't mind him (Y/N), he will warm up to you after a while." Seunghyun assured you. "But it has been months, maybe he really just doesn't like me being around." "Don't think like that (Y/N), he just isn't used to someone helping out like this. Don't worry about it." Daesung said, sensing the amount of worry in your voice. "You are probably right," You said, before leaving to the kitchen to start dinner, later joined by Daesung who helped you out with cutting some vegetables.

It was late at night, you were looking out of the window in the living room, it had a perfect view of the city. The dorm was quiet, the others were asleep. You did this every once in a while, looking over the city, sitting on the ground, silent music in your ears. Just thinking about everything and nothing. You hadn't even noticed that someone was there with you until they sat next to you, legs pulled up to their chest and looking out of the window with you. You looked up to the person and were a bit surprised to see Taeyang there, as it would normally be either Seunghyun or Seungri who joined you. Though the two of them seemed fast asleep tonight. "Uhm, hi Taeyang, can't sleep?" You felt a bit awkward as you never talked to him and didn't know that well how to act around him. He ignored you, taking your earphone that wasn't in your ear and placed it in his, listening to the soft and relaxing music that you were listening to. It made him calmer. It was quiet between the two of you for a while, you were still feeling a bit awkward while he seemed to be enjoying the music and the view. "You know, I don't dislike you." He suddenly spoke up, making you look up at him again. A puzzled look in your eyes that he saw soon enough. "That's what you think, right? That I dislike you because I never greet you and always give you a cold shoulder." You slightly nodded. "Well, it's not that. Not really. I don't dislike you as a person at all. You seem to be really nice even." "Than why are you always being so rude to me? I don't think that I ever offended you, so why are you acting this way?" You bit your lip, as he looked away from the night sky to look at you. "I don't agree with the job you are doing here. You are a young girl, you should be making fun and having the time of your life. You shouldn't be taking care of five men as if woman are only good for that." He said, looking your straight in the eye. "I didn't know that you were a feminist." "I'm not really a feminist, I just find it important that people don't think of women as something they can use, something that only serves to take care of others." You gave him a little smile. "I see where you are coming from, but I really enjoy helping others out. I don't mind cleaning or cooking. It may seem like a typical 'woman' thing to do, but I really enjoy it. I really like to see other people happy and if I can bring others happiness by helping them out in the household then I would love to do just that. With that, I can leave whenever I want, it's not like you guys have me chained up and act as if I'm your slave." Taeyang let out a soft laugh. "You made friends with the others, didn't you?" "Yeah, well at least with Seungri. He seems to think of me as a good friend as well." Taeyang nodded again. "So you really don't mind this, like not at all?" "No, I don't. I love to help people and see smiling faces and this job lets me do and see just that, so I don't mind it one bit."