final

Could We Meet Again?

FINALLY PRETTY U 2ND WIN~~


Mingyu stepped sedately into the hallway where the room Jeonghan treated until he came at the big room that was only used for certain people. Obviously this was VVIP room. Once he entered the room, he found someone with his bob-hair and not glancing at him but staring to the view outside the window, staring to the dark sky. “Hello doctor Kim.” He called. It’s Jeonghan. Someone he closed to, but sometimes he preferred to be so formal to him and pretending Jeonghan’s stranger in front of public, except his assistant knew how close they were.
“Hello Mister Yoon.” He took a seat and sat beside his bed. “Feeling better?” Mingyu asked staring the dark sky. Mingyu shall not make small talk with the man because he knew the answer from Jeonghan would never change. It had been 3 months he was treated under Mingyu’s scrutiny, but the latter never recovered, nothing had been a good progress if many doctors saw his result. Perhaps many of them would blame and asked for Mingyu’s responsibility about Jeonghan’s state. But none. None had questioned that smart doctor’s responsibility since everyone knew Jeonghan’s background to stuck himself in the VVIP room.
“How about you, doctor Kim?” His tone was flat. A sorrow really took away his happiness. Mingyu giggled bitterly.
“Awful, I never expect to live like a zombie, hyung.” Both of them were pausing their moment a while, busy with their own mind, their own memory.
“Mingyu, you know Wonwoo will scold you if you are like this now.”
“But he is not here, hyung. He is sleeping with Joshua hyung.” Mingyu could not lift his head if he mentioned about the sleeping thing. Won woo and Joshua had been passed away after the incident. He glimpsed at Jeonghan who cupped his own face. “Sorry.” Mingyu utterly apologised.
“That’s not your mistake.” He face-palmed. Mingyu found it awkward. It’s totally my mistake, if only i am not raised in this kind of family and Wonwoo would not be attacked, Joshua would be still here, hyung, he thought.
“But hyung, if only …” Jeonghan finally turned his sorrowful eyes to Mingyu. He did not have enough energy to argue with Mingyu, but he still have energy to revive him from a reality that they could not deny anymore. “It’d been already happened, Mingyu, you could not turn back the hands of time.” Jeonghan was true but apparently they experienced the bitter reality had been changed all, transformed all the happiness that once they gained, could not be substituted by the presence of another person. Jeonghan paused, Mingyu sighed heavily. “How’s your wife?” The latter asked to distract their first topic.
Mingyu was doubt to talk about his current wife. “Oh, Nayoung is fine. But..” He paused.
Jeonghan looked attentive. “But what?” He asked if he wanted to Mingyu be honest about what happened to him during this time.
“She is pregnant.” Mingyu answered flat.
Jeonghan clicked his tongue. “That’s a good news.” Mingyu shook his head slowly. Jeonghan smelled something wrong about his answer.
“But that’s not my baby. I never touched her.” Jeonghan shocked. He always hoped that the girl who had been a younger class was going to be a good wife to Mingyu, making Mingyu be someone more resilient to face the day ahead without Wonwoo at his side.
“How could, Mingyu?” Jeonghan stuttered to ask him.
“Hyung, I tried to love her, but that feeling never appear, my love for Wonwoo neither cease.” Mingyu covered his face with his palm and started to cry again, just like another nights he spent with Jeonghan, always in tears as he recalled his moment with Wonwoo.
Jeonghan gripped his blanket that covered his body. “Mingyu, I know you loved him so much, but it’s been 3 years after he’s gone.” Jeonghan could not beg him to forget Wonwoo since he could not love another person in the same way he loved Joshua, he only wanted Mingyu to face the day not in the same way he continued his days lately.  He now pay attention to Mingyu who lament the passing of Wonwoo in his cries fell asleep while sitting at his bedside. Mingyu supposedly that guarded but Jeonghan who ended up keeping the doctor who exhausted by keeping him during last couple of months. He was keeping Mingyu while reading a diary from a man whom he loved.

It was a beautiful first night of spring and also there was a garden party in Seungcheol’s mansion. Everyone just celebrated his engagement with Jihoon. Everyone was still complete that day. Wonwoo were there, he had jus came back from a mission on the sea. Also with Joshua who accompanied him at the mission as the agent now having fun with his wife, Jeonghan in his embrace. They were all happy that day, especially Mingyu who always waited for Wonwoo and spent time with him although what they did just chatted or Wonwoo tried to give a silly gag to awkward Mingyu. None knew that Mingyu had grown a feeling for Wonwoo in his heart, whenever Wonwoo stared at him, Mingyu always found he also smiled at him which brought a warmness and flustered butterfly in his stomach. Won woo never complained whenever that giant touched him or being clingy around him.
This time once again, Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo’s hand, the captain was being so charming tonight that captivated Mingyu to fall in his charm but no, without any effort that giant already fell in love with Wonwoo. “Wonwoo hyung, do you have a time?” He politely asked the guy before him who sipped his champagne. The latter gave a small smile.
“Silly, if I'm not here, I must be at the business right now.”  Jeonghan who was not far from them just smiling and happy to see them killing time together. It’s a good scene to see.
“No I mean, do you…”  Mingyu rubbed his temple awkwardly, as if he never been shy to talk with someone else. “Can we have a private talk?”  He looked at Wonwoo as he begged him to say yes.
Won woo put his glass back to the table and wiped his wet lips with tissue. “Huh..sure. Where?” In a  blink Mingyu dragged Wonwoo to have their private and able to openly reveal his feelings.
“Hyung.” He never broke their intertwined hand that fits to each other.
“Yes, Mingyu.” Won woo kept staring intensely at Mingyu and never cease away his smile.
“Is it okay to love you?” Mingyu hesitantly asked that directly stunned Wonwoo in one second. And the giant felt his heart torn apart to see his reaction as if Wonwoo rejected him. The hearts of them throbbed hardly this time.
Mingyu barely cried. “Hyung, it’s okay…” He would finished his sentence if Wonwooo didn't lift up his chin.
“Mingyu, be quiet please. Let me talking a while.”  The giant baby now nodded as he shed his tears.“It’s okay to love me since I have a crush on you.” Mingyu couldn't control his heart. He immediately jumped on Wonwoo and hugged him tightly, he never been so happy like this, to be loved back by someone who made him comforted at the battlefield.

 
Seungcheol and Jihoon always visited their friends once a week, but this time it’s almost everyday they checked upon Jeonghan. Mingyu was there, never take his eyes off him. Every doctor told him to exchange shift. Seungcheol and Jihoon repeatedly looked, whether it be Jeonghan, or Mingyu. Seeing the guy who had fallen asleep in his hospital bed was not an easy thing. As if every time they saw the bob-haired man was asleep, in addition there was peace, also existed the fear which tucked in their minds. They feared if Jeonghan abandoned them.
“Is he okay?” Jihoon hesitantly asked to Mingyu who tapped his chin on his hand.
“I’m not sure, hyung. He never wake up after that night.” He lowered his head. “It’s my fault.”
Jihoon groaned and gripped his fist. “Could you stop doing that, Kim Mingyu?”
“I won’t.” He automatically answered. Seungcheol sighed heavily at them while comforting his wife.
“How’s your wife? Have you at least went home last night?” Seungcheol asked to change the air between them.
Mingyu immediately directed toward his gaze out the window. He imagined his life and how his wife survived. “Hyung, I have told her to raise her baby with the biological father, not me. So better for her to not staying at my home.” Although he never loved her, but he was concerned about the child in her womb. He did not want the baby was born in a family without love, so it's better he lived with the biological father and biological mother. Mingyu did not require anything other than Wonwoo beside him, if only his brother understood his situation.
“It’s Minhyuk if I'm not mistaken, right?” Mingyu nodded. A second later, his assistant knocked on the door of Jeonghan’s room. Mingyu just looked at him sharply.
“Dr. Kim, dr. Yoon is seeking for you.” He said in fear because he prevented to get rejected again and would be sent away to Jeonghan’s father’s area.
“Tell him, I'm not a fool who easily get trapped in his trick. I wont leave his son alone.” Assistant just nodded and leave immediately to the place that he avoided during this time.
“Stubborn Gyu.” Jihoon mumbled in Seungcheol’s embrace. That man really scolded him in many ways. While his husband comforted him to not behave like that towards their friend.
“You need to exchange with his father, Mingyu.” Seungcheol suggested.
“I don’t want to make the same mistake, hyung. It’s same when Wonwoo was hurt. He never waked up.” Jihoon and Seungcheol gave up. He was still keeping all the regrets and would continue to blame himself even though it was fate they had to go through. They later put their eyes to Jeonghan, a person who slept very peacefully as if he had a beautiful dream. And when it was a beautiful dream, they knew there was Joshua there. The man who would never hurt him at all.

Mingyu just woken from sleep. He was indeed difficult to be woken up. But Wonwoo also did not want to disturb his sleep.“Hyung, are you there?” Once heard Mingyu waking from sleep, Wonwoo went straight to their rooms. He's been neat. All badges that had been learned and all devotions seen in the shoulder and chest. “Are you going now?” Mingyu looked so sad when parted with Wonwoo. Because the number of times he heard the news on television and read in the paper, many of those who returned to the lifeless. He was afraid of losing Wonwoo.
“The Lieutenant Hong called me this early morning, Mingyu.” Wonwoo gave a reason.
But the latter started to sulk. “But I still miss you, hyung.”
Wonwoo immediately approached Mingyu and embraced lovingly. He was actually very scared. Although it was still only in their country, but he was apparently afraid. He was afraid of anyone would hurt Wonwoo. “Aigoo, doctor Kim Mingyu, you should go taking care of patient instead of me. Go washing yourself.” He patted his head gently.
“But I've not made a breakfast for us.” He began chattering to hold Wonwoo stay by his side.
“That’s okay, Mingyu.”  He smiled as he broke their hug.
“Hyung…” He whined.
Won woo ruffled Mingyu’s hair as he found it cute to ruffle someone’s hair. “What’s it, baby?”
“Morning kiss.”  He pouted. Won woo just chuckled before he let Mingyu kissed his forehead and his turn to kiss Mingyu’s forehead tenderly.

They had just arrived at Choi’s mansion but Mingyu already threw himself to the couch. The couch was comfortable but his heart couldn't feel that way. He kept sobbing hard as if he wanted to blame again. “Gyu, it’s not your mistake.” Jihoon gave out his deathly glare as if Mingyu unnerved him.
“That’s my mistake.” He bit his lower lips as he held back his tears.
“Jihoon, let me talking with Mingyu, you better prepare our dinner.” Although they had many servants in the mansion, Seungcheol would like to taste Jihoon’s food. The little man just obeyed and took his new apron and left them both.
“Hyung…” He whined as he suddenly snuggle with the couch. Seungcheol sighed and gave out a letter to Mingyu before he took a seat in front of Mingyu.
“Mingyu, the reason why Jeonghan passed away because he gave up. You know doctor Yoon had told us about his letter.” Mingyu looked so confused with that pink letter, it’s like a love letter for him but somehow it wasn't since it’s obviously written which aimed at Yoon’s father. “In this letter, he had told us if he could not wake up anymore, he had forced Joshua to let him following his lover.”
Mingyu’s hand trembled at the fact he had heard. “But, hyung…” He stuttered.
“Mingyu, stop blaming yourself. It’s not your fault.” Seungcheol approached him and hugged the broken Mingyu. “Just because Seokjin did it in order of he hated the fact you loved Wonwoo, you can’t blame your feeling. Let Wonwoo sleep in peace, Mingyu.” Jihoon came out suddenly to take his cellphone.
“In case you want to sadden him, Mingyu, then keep blaming yourself.” Jihoon complained sarcastically. Yeah, he overheard what his husband told to Mingyu. And now he wanted to get out from room but he clearly heard Seungcheol coughed.
“Jihoon.” He called. The latter immediately glanced and received a frown from his husband.
“I’m just being sarcastic here, not punching someone randomly.” He shrugged and went away.
“Hyung…” Mingyu whined and received a shower of affection from Seungcheol.

“Hyung.” He called. “Baby hyung…” He called again cheekily. Mingyu was getting more clingy towards Wonwoo even when they had to sleep together. They never made love since Wonwoo was raised in Joshua’s family which meant that no before marriage.
He pulled the giant closer to him. “Yes, Mingyu.” He hummed a song to lighten up the air.
Mingyu sniffed the scent around him, it was sea scent, aqua summer, who knew that scent would bring some addiction to Kim Mingyu right now. “Do you ever believe in reincarnation?” He suddenly asked. “Yes.” Wonwoo was the person who have a belief about many possibilities that anyone could find one or none in this world, so that was the reason he could believe the existence of reincarnation.
“Could we meet again in another life?” He asked as if he was insecure about his future life while staring at a peaceful look from Wonwoo. The captain just curved a smile on his face.
“We would meet again, Mingyu. Don’t loose your hope.” He pecked Mingyu’s cheek since whenever Mingyu asked him in puppy look, Wonwoo found it adorable.
“Even if we ended with bad ending?” He asked again, unsure that man would ignore or reject him in the next life or abandon him. Mingyu’s mind was full of worse scripts that lead him into a gloomy doctor.
Won woo ruffled his boyfriend’s hair while giggling. “Even if we ended with happy ending, we would meet again and end it with the another happy one.” Somehow, it tickled Mingyu’s heart in the same Wonwoo brought overwhelming warmth to Mingyu’s heart.

He was totally in tears right now. He could not run away to random room and shout anyone there and started making the whole room in the hospital worried about him. But he noticed a person who dressed in white staring at him but somehow that someone’s appearance brought a peace yet gloominess to him.
“Wonwoo hyung…” He almost fell limply when he saw Wonwoo in the corner of his room. It’s weird to see Wonwoo suddenly appearing in front of Mingyu who taking a break in his room.
Won woo smiled at him after saw the agony talking in his eyes. “Mingyu, stop crying.”
“Hyung…” He whined as he stepped forward and trying to approach him.
“I don’t want you to keep blaming on yourself, Mingyu.” It’s obviously soft voice that he yearned. Mingyu started to cry again. “You come here, just to say that? It’s hard to live without you, hyung.”
Won woo frowned. “You have to move on, Mingyu.” Slowly his shadow disappeared from his sight.
“No…” He whined as he fell down to the floor. “Why you leave me alone? Why you get farther away from me, hyung?” He kept sobbing, crying, calling Wonwoo’s name yearningly.

Corner of the city was deserted, even nobody could help them. Seokjin aimed the gun at Joshua and Wonwoo. Likewise with 6 other friends. They were like hungry wolves who wanted to destroy the enemy immediately. Especially Jungkook. He looked at Jeonghan filled with lust. Mingyu thought hard how the young man could join in the Seokjin’s team. Mingyu tried to tell Jeonghan go to safer places alongside his husband but somehow the words just stuck in his heart.
“I have told you Mingyu to stay away from him and his brother.”  He yelled without glancing once at his little brother but staring deadly to Wonwoo and Joshua who protected Jeonghan. Mingyu felt his eyes was teary. He wiped it but the tears kept running on his face.
“Why hyung, why you always force me to do what you say?!” He screamed and started to hit the air. “It’s for Kim family’s sake, Mingyu!” Seokjin still pointed his pistol to Wonwoo. He could not breathe properly when the boy in black suit was threatening him and his brother. “Kim Mingyu, get off from here! Don’t intervene our business Kim Mingyu.” He yelled at his brother.
Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo, it’s obviously written in his eyes, he totally feared at Seokjin.
“Drop that gun, hyung!” Mingyu screamed at his hyung but too late, he had shot the gun. Mingyu immediately closed his eyes, he was too afraid to see his love bleeding. He heard Jeonghan screaming. Mingyu rushed his feet to run towards Jeonghan. He found Joshua was shot, right in his heart. Won woo looked terrified. The blood was overflowing like a river, Joshua touched Jeonghan’s cheek trembly in his remaining breath. Jeonghan cried in misery, so did Wonwoo. Seokjin barely intended to kill Joshua to sure him that he already died in his own hand but Wonwoo blocked it. The bullet was released, it literally hit Wonwoo.
Mingyu directly insisted on helping Wonwoo. He was still crying. He embraced Wonwoo but the man was smiling despite the pain he felt could not be imagined. “That’s okay Kim Mingyu. You are saved at all.” He reached into his cell phone and tried to seek help but on the one hand he feels wanted to beat his brother for hurting Wonwoo. Yes, the words spoken by Wonwoo seemed to make him upset, why this man could be so peaceful to say.
“Why you are still cared at me when you almost lose your life, Wonwoo?” He gripped his hand in miserable tears. Won woo just giggled while holding his pain. “Brat kid, I love you, that’s why. Don’t be sorry at your life, Mingyu.” He said softly. Slowly his eyes glazed and the smile vanished from his sight. The heart rate was moving slowly. Mingyu began to frightened to see it. Repeatedly he tried hypnotizing himself that Wonwoo would be fine but it did not happen, his heart was anxious. He seemed to know that he would not be able to meet Wonwoo any longer.
“HYUNG!!!” He called and screamed as sorrowful as Jeonghan called for Joshua. While six other men laughed at them. They were satisfied with what they were doing. There, beginning from suffering and depth loneliness of Jeonghan and Mingyu.

“Baby, let’s go home.” Seungcheol pulled his wife softly from his standing spot. He never took his eyes off from Mingyu’s picture.He still wondered why this thing came fast to them. Why it’s Mingyu turn to leave him and Seungcheol. And one blink, Jihoon now hugged his husband then started to sob against his chest where he found his home there.
“I don’t want to.” He whined in his uncontrollably tears. “I don’t want going home. Mingyu need to come back to our mansion.” Seungcheol silent. One hand he wanted to to laugh at his wife who was very cute and funny when in tears. He would be like a small child whose toys were usurped by other children. But on the other hand he also sad to see the current situation. But somehow he relieved that no one else suffered because of Seokjin any longer.
“Wifey, Mingyu is already sleeping now. You need to take a rest.” He begged him to let him go.
“Mingyu..” He whined until he fainted.
Seungcheol chuckled that his fainting attracted people’s attention. “See, you faint now. Aigoo my sweet wife, Mingyu is happy to reunite with his Wonwoo.” Seungcheol immediately carried him in bridal way and bowed down to the mourners. “Sorry, my wife is a bit emotional.” He smiled. The mourners were gasping around, especially the ladies.
“I thought he was your brother.” One of them said. They were mistaken to see a little Jihoon could be a wife from a well-build Seungcheol who carried him now. Seungcheol just smiled and approached Mingyu’s parents that remained silent since the ceremony was started in the morning.
“No sorry, I'm taken and he is my wife. Sorry ladies. Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, I will leave.” He bowed down. Both of them did not give a weird look on them but being as usual as they could, they smiled bitterly. Somehow Seungcheol knew the parents feeling sorry at Mingyu because of his brother who distanced him with Wonwoo, but the other reason was being raised in mafia family actually a big deal, they never expected a big mafia like them could lose their precious child.
Seungcheol kept smiling while carrying Jihoon who likely sleeping in his arm. “Oh, doctor Yoon.” He noticed a figure that familiar to him. The old man smiled and approached him. Hopefully Seungcheol never mistook someone this time.
Jeonghan’s father patted Seungcheol’s shoulder and looked at the small guy in his embrace now. “Thanks for accompanying and being his best friend, Seungcheol.” Once again, Seungcheol knew something inside the old man’s mind, he recalled the moment how Joshua treated his son like he was his queen after all. And now he apparently lost his precious sons, after Joshua, Jeonghan and now Mingyu.
He chuckled. “No need, Jeonghan and Mingyu are my brother at all.” Yes, the best brother I ever had, he thought.
Jeonghan’s father nodded as they walked to their own car. “I see, send my regards to Vernon and Dino.” He waved a hand before he got into his car. Seungcheol just nodded.

Far from them, three man watched them over carefully and full of yearning to be with them somehow, but they could not. “Oh, I miss my Dino. He is overall my baby.” It’s Jeonghan’s voice.
“He is Jihoon’s little brother, could you stop calling him baby?” Joshua asked him in addictive way to Jeonghan. The latter immediately shot him a pouting.  
“But he is so petite, hubby.” He whined and slightly hitting him in his arm.
“Here we are, the bickering from Jeonghan and Joshua.” Won woo rolled his eyes while checking his nail.
A foosttepping cracked their bickering. “Hyung..” He called gaily and jumped on his embrace. Mingyu was happy to reunite with him.
“There, he is coming. The naughty kid.” Jeonghan rolled his eyes.  
Joshua chuckled. “Just like you, Jeonghan.”
“But I'm not.” He offended himself.
The captain just giggled at Joshua mate’s reaction. “Said the one who denied after he stop taking care of his own life.” He glimpsed at him.
“That’s because Joshua left me alone.” He pouted as he pulled Joshua closer.
“I aint. And I'm living in your heart, so I'm not leaving you alone baby.” He pinched Jeonghan’s nose cheekily.
“Chessy..” He muttered as he received a hug from Mingyu.
Jeonghan rolled his eyes. “Said the one who always gave sweet treatments to his boyfriend.” He leaned his head on Joshua’s shoulder.
Mingyu lifted his mood. “But hyung is cheesy.” He agreed at that statement.
“Mingyu, you better not.” Won woo warned.
“I’m saying the truth.” He murmured as he looked at the view before their eyes. “Anyway, they look so cute.” He curved a smile on his face, so did the hyungs.
“They always be a cute couple, never changed.” Joshua still smiled as he was admiring their scene. Mingyu turned his eyes fast as he got curious in one second of something. “How could you know, Joshua hyung?” He asked as he found Joshua tightened his grip on Jeonghan’s waist.
“I was there with Jeonghan. Living as Jeonghan’s husband and their friend for nth times, especially hearing their bickering towards each other in every lifetime. It’s soulmate, people called it as a destiny.” Mingyu noticed the red string that tied them, it’s was the beautiful string he ever seen.
He gulped and looked at his lover. “I never known it would be truly happened. Won woo hyung, will I see you again in the next lifetime?” Wonwoo accidentally bursted a simple laugh.
Mingyu totally confused at Wonwoo. “Mingyu, we’ve met before. It’s the third, so we have to meet again in the next lifetime.” He grinned that immediately the giant smiled widely.
“I love to spend my time with you, hyung.”
Jeonghan glared while puffed his cheek. “Stop that cheese line.”
“Said the one who always being cheesy to his lover since you began being his mate.” Won woo smirked.
“Could anyone here stop bickering, we are here to look over Jihoon and Seungcheol, right?” Joshua said coldly and shut Jeonghan and Wonwoo from a fight like a puppies.
Wonwoo stole a glance to his confused Mingyu. “Is there any problem about them?” He asked as if he likely did not have an idea of storm that would attack Choi’s family.
Joshua sighed. “Actually yes. Doyoon finally find his way to steal Seungcheol from Jihoon again.”
“Who is Doyoon?” Mingyu got more confused by what they were talking about. He was looking for someone who they mean.
“Asked someone who actually had a crush on Doyoon in his past lifetime.” He rolled as he quipped at Mingyu who overall forgot about a man they talked about.
“Jeonghan stop it or i would skip a lifetime to not meet you.” Joshua threatened him, in a flash the latter immediately started to whine. “NO, please…” He begged to Joshua.
Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo who stared at the view before them. “Who is Doyoon, hyung?” He questioned the same thing again.
“I will tell you about him in the next life, baby.” He slid his hand around Mingyu’s waist and walking with him behind Joshua and Jeonghan. They stepped up and oversaw the red thread couple while walking in rhythm to the next life. The next life adventure that brought them to which test the belief that they would not be separated again.


please put some comments, and forgive the really~really bad grammar, it's awful anyway

thanks for the subcribers too ^^