Genesis

Unfathomable Beginning

 

You let out a loud groan and sat back to your chair; the young man heaved out a deep sigh. Creases were still in his forehead, still displaying a slight annoyance over what you did. Your sorry was accepted, but probably, he was led into thinking as well about what you both had gotten yourselves into.

Immersed with too much thinking, you were interrupted when you realized that voices started resonating from inside the room. That was when you noticed that it is no longer the two of you in the room. You counted, there were ten other boys who entered and looking familiar, you were surprise to have found out that those boys were the same boys you have encountered that day.

Then a girl entered the room. She started handing out a headset - which according to her, you will be using during the broadcast – to each of you.

As soon as she distributed all twelve headsets and instructed you on how to wear it, she wished you good luck and left. Puzzled as you are, you looked around and noticed that you were the only one looking anxious over what was happening. In your opinion, you were the only one who found it creepy that you were lined to get sentenced yet they were all smiling and playing around.

You sat back to the sofa and closed your eyes. Suddenly, you felt as if you were being pulled by many. Fear gushed through your veins and you couldn’t open your eyes to see what was forcing you to stand up. You know you were sweating cold sweat already. After all, anxiety had been building up on you and it sure took over your senses already. You screamed, admitting that you’re afraid. Repeating screams, pouring cold sweat, continuous effort to escape the strenuous grasp of the hands holding you – the fear was eating you alive.

But all of a sudden, you felt calm. It was like an angel had just dawned upon you, giving you the gift of serenity. Suddenly, your heart felt safe. You tried to open your eyes and saw a light – a blinding light. You lifted your hands but you couldn’t reach the light. So you reached it out, until you thought it’s going break..

Then all of a sudden, you felt someone grasped it. You held on tight determined to see who was at the other end of the light.

It’s time to wake up.

Slowly, you open your eyes; and you were astonished to see eleven other guys staring at you as you lie helplessly on the white couch.

Ya! How long do you plan sleeping? It’s our debut stage today! Wake up or I’ll get a pail of water and drench you there! Heechul snarled.

Suddenly, you were brought back to your senses. Today, you will be debuting as Super Junior ’05, the biggest boyband in South Korea. Today is the realization of a dream you have prepared for through all those years. With Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kibum, you are going to reach your goals to cover the world with Sapphire Blue. There will surely be no regrets. After all, you are the leader of the best group in the world. You are Leeteuk.

You stood up from the couch, took a deep breath and let out a huge smile. You called the other members and told them to form a circle. As they did, you extended your right arm to the center and put your hands on air as though you have just treaded heavily on a table. The other boys followed your lead. As soon as everybody’s hands are included, you shouted, No regrets until the day we die. Because we are Super Juni~

O-E-YO! The others automatically shouted with you.

Then, the PD entered the room and signalled you to go out. All twelve of you lined up on a stage behind a think curtain and when the lights , the cloth covering you from reality moved as if someone immaculate is wiping it.

That’s when you saw people screaming. You have no idea how it all happened, but one thing was for sure. You were happy, and as you sing and dance the song you’ve worked so hard for, you realized that Life couldn’t get any better than that.