Dreams are Fulfilled Before You Know It.

Unfathomable Beginning

 

Dugeun-dugeun. You still hear your heart pounding. Few more minutes and you don’t know what’s going to happen next. As an attempt to calm yourself, you sat in an empty chair. As you try to answer all the questions on your mind, you got interrupted by mellow snores coming from behind you. It sounded like a melody. You looked around and saw a young man dozed off, sitting in a chair positioned at the back of yours.

His fringes were covering his face, but you can see clearly that he looks like the famous actor, Lee Junki. His hands are on the arms of the chair, helpless and seemingly vulnerable. Looking at him, you sense quite the tranquillity you’ve always wanted to feel. But as you noticed, you let out a silent giggle. His hands are noticeably smaller than anyone’s.

But what stole your attention was the box in his lap which – with one wrong move – can fall anytime. Afraid that it might contain something valuable and fragile, you stood up from your chair and took the box carefully in order to not awaken him; and placed it on the next chair.

As you try to put it on its proper place, you accidentally removed the cover and it got you surprised to see a large turtle on it. You took a glimpse on the young man sleeping and asked mentally, ‘who on Earth would bring a turtle in a crowded place as this?’

Smiling, you shook your head and took a step to find another place to rest; when all of a sudden, the sleeping man spoke: “Eomma… Appa… Haengbokhae… neomu haengbokhae…”

Those words got you. While sleeping, he’s thinking about his parents and how happy he is. You got curious of his dream and started looking for things which may lead you to discovering what he’s dreaming of. It’s the same old thing, you thought. Usually, the last thing a person did have a connection with what he’ll see in his dreams. Then you saw musical pieces on the floor. You picked it up and instantly, you knew that this young man wants to be a singer.

“I hope it will come true.” You wished.