inside out

Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all say that Yuna is the most beautiful creature that has ever existed; they repeat it every day and they believe it. Mina can see the devotion in their eyes, they love her slim waist, her blonde locks, her singing voice, they love her.

Mina can’t understand them. She knows that Yuna is physically attractive but that’s all. She thinks Yuna is boring, frivolous, egocentric and nothing new. She is all the same, she is ugly inside and that’s what Mina thinks that matter the most. So she can’t see her as a beautiful person, she really can’t.

Her friends say the same but she is sure that, if Yuna comes and ask one of them out, they’ll definitely say yes; maybe because of her eyes that are everyone’s weakness, maybe because of her hips. Her friends are weak and not popular and Yuna is strong and very, very popular. And that is part of her appeal.

“She is nice if you are nice to her” Hyejeong, her best friend says “She is like a bee…”

“She is the Queen Bee” Mina highlights “I don’t like her, you should not talk to her”

“Yuna’s best friend is my girlfriend” Hyejeong explains and Mina rolls her eyes.

“I said ‘You should not talk to Yuna’, I’ve never said anything about Seolhyun; she is nice, actually. I don’t understand why she is her friend”

“I don’t understand why I am your friend!” Hyejeong jokes and Mina laughs ironically “Really, you should talk to her, maybe just try? She may be nice too. I haven’t really talked to her yet because it’s not been so long since Seolhyun and I are dating” Mina sees the pink color in Hyejeong’s cheeks and she rolls her eyes again.

“No, thanks. I’m fine”

“Look, she is beautiful and people talk with her. Some of them say she is nice, some of them say she is not…never mind, you should talk to her”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter