1...

Like you always do

oh flower~ you are so sweet  sweet sweet sweet~

oh flower ~ you are so deep deep deep deep ~

 

. What's that… I rolled my back and covered my head and my ear using my pillows.

 

Sigani heulleodo jitge baen hyangiga nama~

Baby, Oh oh I'm Addicted~

 

I tried to ignore the sound but it wouldn't stop…..

Flowers are gone, but I still

(Still love you baby, I love you baby)

Flowers are gone, but you’re in me

(You’re in me baby, you’re in my heart baby)

Flowers are gone, but I still

(Still love you baby, I love you baby)

Flowers are gone, but you’re in me--

What the hell?! I started removing the pillows away from me and picked up freaking phone and turned the alarm off as soon as i can. when did i choose that song as my alarm… anyway it's a good song.heh 

I laid down again at my bed again,just staring at the ceiling thinking of not going on school. I looked at the desk beside my bed without moving my body and get the picture frame. I hold it up with my both hand and stared at the person smiling back at me. I frowned. 

"when will you come back here? I miss you…. Goo hara" I sighed deeply before standing  and took a bath and wore my uniform.

it's been a year since she left. I love her,so much until now. she's my first love. but we never got together. she didn't love me the way i thought she did and it was very clear to me. but then before she left, she told me she would come back for me, she told me I should wait for her, and don't fall for someone else other than her. 

I'm still here waiting for her every single day and I didn't fall for someone else not because she told me to, but because  I love her too much. I've been waiting, Goo Hara. where are you ? 

 

I tried to look in the refrigerator to see if i have something to eat, even though I already know what to see there.. I opened it and as Expected, I only have water. ugh . if you'd ask where the hell are my parents , they're working and only comes home once a month.  it's better, It's not like I can't handle myself, the hell. I'm already a 19 year old guy.

I got out of the house after drinking water. I started walking and walking.I hate walking I'm too lazy but i don't wanna go to school early, it .but hey, I'm not a bad guy if you think I am…… a little maybe.  then suddenly my phone is ringing. I stopped for awhile to get it inside my pocket and looked to see who's calling. 

Bang Yongguk. my best friend. gay. i know. but HE is the bad boy one. he likes girls and he's having fun playing with them but in a way that they wouldn't get hurt that much, except for Hara. he doesn't like her actually.or maybe he hates her. because he thinks that Hara is only playing a game with me and doesn't take me seriously and I think Yongguk sees how Serious I am with Hara and he said that I'm so ing stupid. am I ? he acts like a jerk but he's a good person. . this is so gay, but yeah, he's my bestfriend

I picked it up anyway tho i think he's just bored. 

" , do you really miss me this much--"

"junhyungah, She's back. " I was stupefied. my heart's started to beat so fast. so fast that i couldn't think properly. I started running faster and faster till i keep on hearing the beeps of the cars, people shouting at me but i didn't care I just keep on running so fast but every second feels like another year to me till I arrive at the school.

My eyes are searching everywhere that i wasn't aware  I was already smiling. I'm too excited to see her that i didn't even bother to say apologize to every person that i kept on bumping into. the hell I care. Then I  bumped into someone again but the person didn't move away so i looked at the person irritatingly. Yongguk. 

I sighed in relief. I smiled at him while scratching my head , unable to talk because of my running earlier, I'm full of sweat now. but I didn't like his smile. it's the smile that irks me always.

 then the smile on my face disappeared replaced by a feeling of rage. as usual i'm trying to keep my calm but right now , I feel like i want to punch his ing face. i don't care if he's my bestfriend. 

 

uh uh, don't tell me i got tricked again..

"stop playing around with me, bang yongguk"I looked at him angrily, still controlling my rage.

 

but he just smiled at me widely like he's enjoying it. 

"what, no, dude. she's really here." he stepped back and leaned against the wall, not looking at me. I sometime don't understand this guy, even if he's my bestfriend. he could manipulate everyone including me and that makes him scary.

"then why the are you giving me that smile?!" I'm starting to lose my control but I could still manage to keep my voice down. I looked around to see if many people are here at the corridor and fortunately, not much. I looked at him again.

 

"Where is she? " 

 

the smile on his face was starting to disappear too. he looked down for a while as if deciding on something and he suddenly got all serious. he sighed for i don't know why and looked at me again with a pity on his eyes, shaking his head. 

 

"don't expect too much, she's not looking for you "