t0pslyfe

muggle born - a review shop // closed

 


    

        

            
 through miles of cloUded hell

             

 

Title (5/5)

At first I thought it was common in these type of stories but upon finishing it totalll made sense because of what the protagonist has to go through with his ability.

Description/Foreword (10/10)

The description and foreword got me hooked. It was all kinds of mysterious and captivating, the description made me curious about the story itself but it didn't show any spoiler or any unecessary details about the story while the foreword made me anticipate about who was saying those words and what was truly happening.

Characters (10/10)

Wow. Just wow. I love how every character was written, Jihye, in my opinion is one of the center characters because if it wasn't for her, the main characters wouldn't meet and I admire how you were able to create her personality in such a short time. I wasn't able to connect with Seungri in the first few chapters and it felt like I was watching over him instead of being able to feel the same things as him so it was delightful when I saw able to connect with him. Jiyong is driven and is really persistent in the story. What gave me the most surprise was Seunghyun, first because most people would be very convinced that he was the killer but that twist made me sigh in relief. Youngbae looks very promising as well and overall, the characters were all well-written and I think that the author carefully planned and thought of how they are to be created.

Plot (10/10)

To be completely honest, when I was reading the description and foreword I had the mindset that I was about to read a crime-themed story and I wasn't wrong however, I was really surprised at Seungri's ability and it made everything more interesting for me. I love how their romance were not out of the blue, everything was logical because woth all the time they spent together, it wasn't impossible to fall for each other since they had to rely on one anothet every now and then. Not to mention how solid the storyline and the characters are, plus the genius of Seunghyun's appearance. The cliffhangers made me lose my mind all thw time and made me eager to read further and I believe that your readers have felt the same too.

Flow (5/5)

Perfect, flawless and any similar word to that should be added here. There were no bumps and it all connected, nothing much has to be said because it was pure gold.

Writing Style (5/5)

After reading this, I don't think I'm even fit to weigh in about the way you write but to speak as a reader, the writing style is very professional and like I said earlier, there's really nothing more to be said.

Comments:

I'm sorry it took so long! I had to prepare for school but here it is, I hope you understand. Anyways! I would like to thank you for this story, really, I had a great read. When I first got the request I was nervous because I didn't know if I could give a proper review since I'm not used to these type if fics but there was nothing to point out, everything was on point. I hope you continue to write!