One

Fun in the Sun

"Are you really gonna just lie there the whole time?" You whined as you tried unsuccessfully to motivate your boyfriend to get up from the way he had settled onto his beach towel.

"Yah. I'm Min Suga, who wants to be reborn as a rock next time so that I can just stay still." He turned away from you and plugged in his headphones.

Ugh. You loved him but sometimes his laziness drove you crazy. At least you had the rest of Bangtan to keep you company.

"Noona!" You looked up to see Jimin and Taehyung holding an unfortunate Kookie and walking towards the water.

"Noona save meeeeee!"

"Noona come join Kookie and us in the water!"

"Yeah, come help us throw him!"

You laughed and walked towards them, leaving your boyfriend to his tanning efforts. God knows he needed it. Before you got too far away from where you had all left your stuff, you pulled your sundress off and tossed it back, over the rest of your things. It was a cute dress, and you didn't want it potentially ruined. Besides, you looked hot as hell in your bathing suit, and it would be a shame if no one saw it.

"Yah, but where is Namjoon?" You called as you approached the 95z, still trying to get a struggling Jungkook into the ocean.

Taehyung looked up and grinned. " He's right behind you."

"What?" But before you could turn around, you felt yourself being lifted off the ground.

"KIM NAMJOON YOU BETTER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU -" the rest of your anger was drowned out by the seawater flooding into your mouth.

When you finally stood up next to an equally drenched Kookie, coughing and sputtering, you wee greeted by the sight of Jimin and Taehyung dying of laughter. Namjoon stood in front of you with the biggest grin.

You glared at him. "I'm older than you. Treat me with respect."

"You're only a few days older than me, please…. Noona."

You shuddered. "Never mind, never call me that again ugh it's weird."

He laughed.

"But you're not off the hook yet, you . I was coming into the water anyway."

"Then why you mad tho? I just helped you along, is all.”

“Ugh Namjoon you jerk.” You worked your way towards him, splashing as you went. “You better get in here!”

“No way, dude. I’m not getting in the water today,” he said, backing up. Right into Taehyung’s arms.

“Sorry, hyung.” Taehyung smiled as he pushed Namjoon towards you.

“YES!” You cried in victory as you grabbed his arm and swung him into the water with you.

“That’ll teach you to mess with me.”

Namjoon stood up, shaking his head and wiping his face, only to be pushed back in again by Jimin and Taehyung, whooping and jumping into the water.

“Why you little –“

“But hyuuuuung we love you!”

You all laughed and screamed as you took turns pushing each other into the waves and splashing and swimming. After a while you looked around realized you were still missing a boy. You were about to ask where Jin was when you saw him walking back to your base of operations with an armful of smoothies.

He looked over at the water and upon seeing you, waved for you all to come back.

“Hey guys?”

“What, noona?”

“Ah noona – not now, I’m trying not to get shoved by Jimin hyung.”

“Yeah, noooooona try not to be such a buzzkill.”

“Kim Namjoon if you still wanna die you can call me noona again. But if you don’t want any of the smoothies that Jin oppa just brought back then I guess I’ll just leave you here.”

As you turned to walk towards the shore, you almost fell over from the boys rushing past you to get first pick of the flavors. You laughed to yourself and brought up the rear. When you got back, you picked up the last smoothie left, and smiled because the boys had known to leave you your favorite flavor.

“Do you think Yoongi hyung is still sleeping?”

“Should we tell him?”

“That looks bad...”

“What are you guys doing?” you asked as you approached them, all huddled around your boyfriend.

“Well…”

As they moved aside to make space for you, you laughed out loud. Leaning over him, you pulled out his headphones.

“Yoongi-ah.” He opened his eyes sleepily but when he saw you, his eyes snapped open all the way.

“YAH, _________. What are you wear – OW.” He had tried to roll over and stand up but his back hurt too much for him to move that fast.

“ Aw, oppa, did you get a sunburn?” you asked him sweetly and kneeled to offer him your straw. You could hear the other members snickering behind you.

He took a sip and glared at you. “Are you laughing at my pain right now?”

“Oppa, didn’t you once tell me there are consequences for one’s actions? You didn’t want to come play with us in the water, this is what you get.”

“Is that something to say to someone in pain?”

“ Oh sorry, did you want me to not talk to you instead?” you pretended to be offended and withdrew your smoothie, starting to stand up.

“Yah.” He said quietly and grabbed your wrist.

“OOoooooooh” the members exclaimed.

Yoongi propped himself up on one elbow and glared at them each in turn. “Yah the rest of you get lost.”

“Okay~~ Hobi-hyung is already getting the car anyway.”

As everyone walked away with their things, you turned back towards your boyfriend.

“What is it, you sunburned vampire?”

“Why are you wearing that?”

“My bathing suit? Because we’re at a beach and I went bathing in the ocean?” you deadpanned.

His grip on your wrist tightened. “Yeah but you could’ve worn something… like a one-piece or a t-shirt over your suit?”

“Why? My boyfriend certainly wasn’t paying any attention to me and I look fine as hell today. I’m allowed to show off as much as I want,” you retorted as you tugged your wrist out of his grasp.

He sat up fully, wincing in pain, and you felt yourself soften, and you sighed.

“Are you really mad at me?” he asked.

“Yoongi… I’m not mad. I’m just a little, well, disappointed. You’re always busy and you have a day off with me and the boys but you just wanted to lie down and get sunburned.”

“Hey. I didn’t want to get sunburned.”

“Suit yourself. In the end the petty little girl in me is okay with the fact that you’re hurt.”

“Come on, _______.”

You sighed again, and sat down in front of him. The two of you just looked at each other for a moment, then you surprised him by stealing a kiss.

“Hey, that’s not fair.”

You stuck your tongue out at him. By this stage in your relationship, you had perfected the stolen kiss - you could kiss him quickly enough that he wouldn’t have time to kiss you back. Of course, this wasn’t always as fun as a longer kiss, but it sure kept Min Suga on his toes.

“You can have more if you can catch me. Which I’m not sure you can, in your condition.”

He moaned, and motioned for you to help him stand up. You laughed and pulled him up by his arms, packing up your things as he stood. When the two of you finally made it into the car, you made him lie down in the back, wetting a towel from a nearby faucet and putting it on his back. When he protested, you scolded him again until he acquiesced.

All the members popped in to say bye to Yoongi, laughing at his plight and rejoicing at the fact that he couldn’t kill them due to his condition.

You hopped into the driver’s seat, making eye contact with him in the back seat through the mirror, and winked.

“Don’t pout, Yoongi. I’ll take care of you when we get home, promise.”