The Untold Love

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------GONGCHAN'S POV-----------------------------------------

Today, our school was off earlier due to the teachers gonna have a meeting with school commitee. So i walked slowly along the street while listening to some musics with my headphone.

Owh, why is everything so pinky today?

"Young man, please come here! do you want to buy this for your girlfriend?" An ahjumma greeted me.

"Oh, no thanks ahjumma!" I bowed to her slightly.

"But tomorrow is valentine day, come on, don't be so mean to your girlfriend!" The ahjumma winked to me.

Oh, i forgot it! Valentine day..

"So, how handsome kid, you can take a look first, here, i have many beautifull stuffs for your girlfriend!" She waved and smiled widely.

"Uhm..actually i don't have girlfriend ahjumma!" I smiled sheepishly.

"jinjja? but you're a good and handsome boy! aww, but do you have someone you like, right?"

Suddenly I remembered with noona, uhm..i think i like her..no..i love her!!

"I know you do, hehe,, just tell her quickly my dear, before the other boy steal her!"

She's right..I must tell noona soon about my truly feeling for her.

"Okay, ahjumma, imma look for something special for her!" I nodded firmly and entered the store.

There were so many pretty goods here. It's so confusing.

I looked around from shelf to shelf and it reminds me at the first time i met noona. I smiled to my self.
Then i saw an antique crystal mucun with a silver bracelet inside it.

  

It's perfect! wait for me noona! i'll come to you!!

"Good luck dear, she must be very lucky to be your girlfriend! Hwaiting!" The ahjumma cheered and it made me chuckled.

"Kamsahamnida ahjumma, i'm going now!" I bowed again and then ran to noona's school.

Today is the day!!!

*****

"Woah, look, it's ~~~~ and Jinyoung!!" Your friends murmured about you when you entered the class with Jinyoung.

You just ignored them and Jinyoung still held your hand. Then you walked towards your seat and there, you saw Chae Rin was reading a book. You want to apologize to her and told everything,

"Chae Rin-a!!" You called her but she still kept silent. You called her once again but she still didn't answer.

"Enough!" Jinyoung pulled your hand and dragged you to sit beside him.

You could feel all students were staring at you. You looked at Yuri's seat, but she wasn't there.

Ji Hyeon, Yuri's seatmates noticed you and scolded you," Who are you looking for, huh? Yuri-ah? Pfft, fyi she go home earlier coz she doesn't feel well, n that's all because of you!!"

You just rolled your eyes. What a great drama queen!!

"Just ignore them, that stupid big mouth people!" Jinyoung glared at them and smiled to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter