Final

Behind the scenes

Based on this best of best moment:

Enjoy and please forget if I made any mistakes here!

 


 
Mino comes back to their dorm with Jinwoo after filming Halfmoon Friends. Seunghoon went to super market with manager hyung while maknaes
decided to finish their new songs in studio.
- Awww, I'm deadly tired~
Mino whines when taking off his shoes and coat, then drags his feet to the living room.
Jinwoo just gives Mino a weak smile back. Mino knows that Jinwoo also feels tired due to his slight insomnia and overwork. He lies down on the sofa, his gaze followed the pink hair struggeling to feed 4 cats and 1 dog.
- Hyung~
- Hm?
Mino whines louder after seeing no reaction from his favorite hyung.
- Hyunggggg, come here~
Patting the space next to him on sofa, Mino uses his puppy eyes and dolphin's tone as girls in Bandal land:
- Jjujju teacher~~ Sit here please~~~
Jinwoo laughs out loud, thinking about girls' war to attract his attention. He comes closer, bends down to fix Mino's hair.
- Do you need me...?
Jjujju teacher cannot finish his words as he is pulled into someone's arms. He is hugged by all legs and arms of a cool-in-stage-but-childish-at-home Koala. His nose can smell a familiar scent which always makes him feel safe and sound.
As normal, Mino kisses Jinwoo softly in his nose then finds the way to his lips slowly.
Meowwww~
Their lips would touch each other if Rei did not jump on sofa suddenly, sit down on Mino's face perfectly and look at his owner innocently like this.
Jinwoo has to bite his lips to not laugh at Mino's darker and darker face. On the other hand, the latter has to breath in and out to keep calm before lifting Rei away from his face yet does not forget to slap on Rei's bottom, of course in a loving way. The cat stares at him mischievously then leaves.
Mino signs for the 1st time, comes back to continue what he was doing, ready to take this challenge for the 2nd time. He cannot wait to kiss those inviting lips anymore...
Meowwww~
This time, it's Bei jumping into the space between lovers, moving in and out to chose the best place to lie down.
The rapper's patience seems to be tested all day. In Bandal land, he has to prevent playful kids from touching, exploring Jjujju teacher's body every minutes , and now, at home, fight with 2 annoying cats. He signs in defeat, looks pittifully at his hyung, who cannot breath because of laughing so hard for almost 5 minutes. However, as his expectation, the pink hair boy pulls him closer, kisses away his pouting lips.
Just one small kiss can make Mino smile widely as a babo but he cannot let everything go easily like this. He hugs the smaller tighter then imitates the way Jinwoo talked in "telling story" class with a high voice:
- Honey~~~ Let's sleep~~
The tease successfully dyes Jinwoo's face to the same color as his hair. Jinwoo hides his red face to the firm and warm chest, feeling sleepy, he lazily replies:
- Um..
The whole dorm then become quite enough to hear their breaths. Small sofa but enough for 2 adults and 1 cat cuddle on it.
Bang!
Seunghoon voice at the front door makes the couple startle. Without thinking, Jinwoo kicks Mino fly to one side of sofa while he quickly turns to the other side and pretends to sleep.
Walking to the living room, Seunghoon opens his eyes wide as if they can wider in front of the picture of two, squeals in silent as a fangirl.
- OMGGGGG~~~~~ Why are they so cute???
To be a responsible captain, he evilly takes a photo and runs to his room.
At the same time, Bei squints at Mino for a while before shaking head and following Seunghoon to his room. "Ah~ Don't ask. I didn't see anything" .
 
-The end-