Last time

No sad goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They spent their last day of filming doing the thing that they both wished the most. To spend a day like a normal couple on a date. They spent the whole morning walking on the street, mostly window shopping. He bought her a makeup set that caught her eye while strolling down the busy street, while she gifted him with a jacket and cap to his liking. Lunch was a simple meal in a local deli, followed by a movie date and dinner.

Towards the end of the day, their steps became heavier when they knew that they need to return to their newlywed house to finish packing and leave to their respective dorms.

"Oppa, what should we do with our wedding drawing?" Joy asked. She had been staring hard at the drawing for a few minutes now. She couldn't believe how fast time flies, it seemed as if it was just yesterday they had their wedding parade.

Sungjae came to stand beside her, also staring at the drawing. Funny that the hilarious drawings of his beloved hyungs did not appear to appeal to him at that moment. "I'll take it." He said. They had finished most of their packing. They did not bring much to the newlywed house, thus their packings took almost no time to finish.

She looked at him. "Where will you keep it?"

He turned to look at her. He had wanted to avoid this. He wanted to avoid the emotional farewell which will threaten to start teary conversations and goodbyes. He did not want to say goodbye and he did not intend to say it at all to her. "I will display it in the dorm, let the hyungs be annoyed." He joked to lighten the atmosphere.

They had been left alone in their house, only automated cameras following their every movement. The filming crew had wisely left them on their own the whole day, following them at a distance, providing them with handheld cameras to film themselves, only one vj near them to ensure enough footage for the show.

Joy took his hand and sat on the sofa, motioning him to take a seat next to her. "Let's watch this video clip that they gave earlier." They have 30 minutes left before the day is officially over. The video clip prepared by the crew turned out to be a compilation of their episode highlights, cleverly outlaying the progression of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter