Final

Attracted From The Start

When cupid decided to shoot his arrow on both Namjoon and Jungkook with Ahn Bora. Bora knew the intense war began. She knew that both of them like her one month after they met at the cafe her friend owns. She shook her head as she watched both Namjoon and Jungkook fought over her.


She walked towards them then placed the cup of tea and some snack on the coffee table . She watched them in amusement as she sat acrross them. She waited for their argument to go out of hand before she stepped in and stopped them .


"Why don't we go on a date together?" Bora suggested which sound like a question to Namjoon and Jungkook.


"No!" They said in unison then glared at each other. Bora noticed the intense glare so she raised both her arm and used her palm to banged their head together.


"Listen boys! I'm not going out with any of you if you keep fighting." Bora told them that make Jungkook sad and Namjoon surrender in defeat.


None of them could win to Bora when she said she would not go on a date with them. They knew she meant that so both backed away and let her planned for the day. Bora noticed the changed in both Jungkook and Namjoon facial expression that make her smiled.


She told them to have some snack a and a sip of the tea she make before she went into her room and stayed as she hid behind the door and watched them. She was surprised to see them eating quietly and not fighting. There was a few intense glances but that did not bothered Bora. She went to changed after she felt satisfied with their attitude.


Bora went out of her room then walked towards the living room. She cleared that make both Namjoon and Jungkook looked at her. Their jaw dropped when they saw her in white long sleeve blouse with lace above the chest area and a black high-waist tight that show her slim figure. She smiled at them then turned around in circle.


"How do I look?" She asked them as she locked her eyes at both. They showed her a thumbs up that make her happy.


"Why?" Jungkook asked her. His head tilted slightly white he ate the delicious cookie she made.

Bora found him cute as she looked at him cluelessly before she thought of the possible meaning of his question.


"Are you asking why am I dress up?" She smiled happily when he nodded his head .


She told him she wanted to go to the cafe. The expression she received from both boys make her laughed. She pointed at Namjoon and Jungkook then asked them to follow her.


"Both of you are so silly. "


"Ofcouse. I'm going on a date with you."


"Put on your shoes and let's go" Bora said then command them. They let out a happy smile then put on their shoes.


They waited for Bora to locked her house door and gate then took her hand. They walked together hand in hand like a elementary school kid. Bora let out a soft laughed then kissed them on the cheek.


Namjoon and Jungkook turned their head at her in shocked. They heard a giggle escape from Bora lips then looked at them for a moment as she told them that she liked and loved both of them.


"So , stop fighting over me and share the love." The word that escaped from her lips got both of them breathless because they kept their happiness in their heart too much.


Jungkook smiled widely once he realize that Bora accepted them as a part of her while Namjoon was still in shocked and he froze at his spot. Jungkook had to smacked his back to got him back to reality.


Bora laughed again at his expression. She knew that he wanted to smacked the younger in return but stopped himself when he looked at Bora. He smiled at her and nodded his head as he accepted the fact that he need to share her with Jungkook.


///


On the day they met for the first time were the day Bora had a long they at work. She felt exhausted and craved for some moccha. She went to the cafe her friend Raina owns. She ordered her desired drink and took that with her once it done.


She looked around for a place to sit but all of them had been occupied. She sighed heavily then turned around but stopped when she felt a finger tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a cute boy in front of her.


She tilted her head as she gave him a clueless look.

The boy looked at her without a blinked. He was amazed by how beautiful she could be and how fragrances she smelled. He shook his head when he heard "excuse me" from Bora. He looked at her with a smile then offered her to sit with him and his friend Namjoon.


Bora gladly aceepted and were thankful to both of them . She enjoyed her time with them and came to know more Meetingt them . She gave her number when they asked so that they would not lost contact.


///

 

 


 

I think it's around 880 words and I am happy with this. Not beta-ed though.