3AYEM

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Because 3AYEM stood for something. And Jungkook couldn't get it out of his damn head. 

Foreword

I'd like every one of you to disregard the word "foreword" because no one is writing a foreword for me. Rather, I'm writing a preface for my own story. A preface is a really long- author's note at the beginning of the book, explaining why we wrote this, what inspired us, and all that other stuff. So I guess I'd start by doing that, just to introduce me, and my story.

(BTW I'm not indenting just because the formatting looks awkward with indenting on mobile. I don't know if it's just me, but I'd rather all my readers be comfortable on whatever device they are using to read.)

I'm fourteen. Yep, 1-4 (I hope no one thinks I'm going to write with crap grammar because of my age.) And I live in the US. I'll be entering high school soon so if I don't update for some time, just know that I'm not dead, I'm most likely working on homework and projects. Not to mention that I'm also still in school and I have a huge ing project that is 50% of my grade. I'll most likely be on AFF, but I won't be updating if I'm really busy. I'll try to keep up a schedule that suits me, and everyone reading the story. Just let me know if I'm updating a little too slow, and I'll try my best to write a chapter. But, if possible, try not to sound too...rude? I mean, I've seen stories where the author was bashed for not updating quick enough. I hope that doesn't happen with me. If it does, however, I will probably switch to AO3 as some authors have. But I hope it doesn't come to that! And again, I just really want to stress that I will be entering high school (I'm taking an AP class right when I enter because apparently that's what an advanced history class in eighth grade lands you) and that I really will try to update as much as I can during summer, and during the school year. And, I guess that's it for all the boring stuff. 

Okay, maybe that's not all for the boring stuff because I'm going to discuss why I am writing 3AYEM and what inspired me to write it. 

I am writing 3AYEM because I have always been told by my teachers that I was pretty good, and I should work more on character development and how to build up a plot, follow a format, and some more writing details I've long forgotten. I've been using AFF for a long time, and I decided that I felt comfortable enough to publish my work on this website. So, I created another account, this account, for the sole purpose of writing, receiving feedback and criticism, and learn how to build up my writing stamina. I'm writing 3AYEM so I can get better at writing. This story is essentially writing practice for me. That means, though, I will eventually edit and rewrite chapters of this story, possibly even the entire story if I feel I am not satisfied with it. But, to get better, you have to practice, right? Well, this is my way of practicing. And I'll have real people who constantly read different stories to provide feedback and encourage me to write!

If anyone actually read what I just wrote up there and finally reached this paragraph, I applaud you, just because I'm boring as hell. So thank you for sticking with me. Anyway, what inspired me to write 3AYEM? Why is my story called 3AYEM? One, I'm not stupid for those who have already figured out the title. My mom and I were heading home on the freeway and there was a cluster of graffiti with "3AYEM" in the middle of the cluster. That's what inspired the title and plot. "3AYEM" is just an interesting way of spelling. It really was just stuck in my head. Literally I could not stop unconsciously thinking about a plot involving my favorite pairing (Taekook for life, honestly.) It just occurred to me that I should write a story on AFF to release my inner writer and get better. Also, for anyone who noticed I kept avoiding explaining what "3AYEM" stood for, congratulations! If you don't get it, you'll probably get it right after you say it out loud. If you don't, no worries because I'll explain it in the story. 

I hope you enjoy the story and seeing me grow as a writer and as a person. Maybe you'll feel like you raised a kid or something. See you soon in the first chapter!