fin.

stare

stare

Nayoung tries her damned hardest not to stare at her roommate not only because - holy - she is really beautiful but also because - holy - she’s half . The taller girl averts her eyes suddenly and finds the random and meaningless paint patterns on the wall more interesting than the beauty in front of her.

 

Hell, it had been two months since the two of them have been roommates and they could never be alone in the same vicinity without something feeling like it was going to explode. Nayoung isn’t sure if it had always been like that between them but she also doesn’t remember a time when she could look at Jieqiong in the eyes without feeling her stomach drop. She often escapes the dorm room when Jieqiong was there, always too afraid of being alone with her because - - her attractiveness is seriously out of this world.

 

Not to mention she is a total magnet for people. Jieqiong is a friendly, outgoing person but that is what bothers Nayoung. If she is so bright and bubbly as the rest of the world saw her, why did Nayoung see nothing but darkness in her eyes; filled with emotions that Nayoung is afraid she’d go straight to hell for if she were to try to explain them.

 

Nayoung gulps down the lump in nervously. The beauty is staring right at her and Nayoung can feel the side of her face grow warm at the girl’s gaze.

 

“Uhm, what are you doing?” Nayoung speaks with a shaky voice, hoping her volume is loud enough to travel across the room to the girl sitting on her bed with nothing but her undergarments on. The voice that answers back seems to resonate in Nayoung’s brain but the words don’t seem to matter because Nayoung just focuses on the footsteps coming closer and closer to her and she closes her eyes when Jieqiong’s cold hand goes to touch her nape.

 

“You aren’t going to look at me?” Jieqiong’s breath fans across Nayoung’s lips and she smells of peppermint, her intoxicating perfume creating a scent perfect enough just to up Nayoung’s brain, successfully turning it to mush.

 

“We have class tomorrow.” Nayoung whispers, eyes still shut which only heightened the rest of her senses. She feels the ghost of Jieqiong’s nail trail down her jawline and feels her other hand loosely curved around the back of her neck. She feels the slight pull Jieqiong gives to her and, without knowing, she’s walking forward a few steps until Jieqiong’s back hits a wall.

 

“Nayoung.” Jieqiong says this in a pitch lower than her usual tone and Nayoung’s eyes snap open at it - her own name casting a spell on her simply because it was said by the girl staring up at her through her eyelashes. Jieqiong leans up at the same time as she tugs Nayoung downwards and the girl releases a shaky breath against Jieqiong’s neck as the younger girl places her lips next to Nayoung’s ear. Nayoung’s lips release a sigh as the girl gives a kiss to her lobe before placing a kiss on her jaw, moving downwards slowly.

 

Holy .

 

Nayoung’s cursing up a storm in her brain as the girl begins to on the sensitive skin of her neck. The taller one gasps as Jieqiong nips particularly hard and goes to pull back but Jieqiong keeps her in her hold, flushing their bodies closer together than they were before. Nayoung can feel every curve of Jieqiong’s figure and her mind goes blank because, really, she would’ve never imagined this girl doing these things to her. Mind you, Jieqiong has nothing on besides her undergarments.

 

The girl pulls back and suddenly Nayoung feels like she’s too far. Dark eyes stare into her own and Nayoung’s breath is coming out harshly as if she had just finished running a lap around campus. Jieqiong smiles and Nayoung’s train of thoughts crash and burn because wow. Her smile has got to be the most beautiful thing about her even if everything about her is beautiful.

 

At this point, Nayoung is gone. She’s not thinking at all when Jieqiong finally leans in for a long awaited kiss and really isn’t thinking when she curls her arm around Jieqiong’s bare waist. But Jieqiong’s lips are too intoxicating and her fingers are threading through Nayoung’s hair. Nayoung’s whole body is warm and she feels numb but it really isn’t a bad feeling at all.

 

They pull away and this time Nayoung isn’t the only one breathless.

 

“Holy .” Jieqiong murmurs, eyes flickering between Nayoung’s.

 

“Took the words right out of my mouth.” Nayoung feels the vibration of Jieqiong’s chest against her own as the girl laughs and the air gets knock right out of her because the noise is just astonishingly beautiful and her stomach is fluttering like wild. She can feel Jieqiong’s heartbeat against her chest.

 

It’s just as rapid as her own.

 

gtg real quick