About Them

My Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, congratulations! VIXX Jjang!” Eunji clapped her hands excitingly upon entering VIXX’s waiting room. All the members stand to vow and greet her. They might be close to her now but she is still their sunbae. Leo approached her to shake her hand when Hakyeon came in between to grab her hand.

 

“Thank you Eunjiyah..I’m sorry that you lose to us.” His acting cute again in front of her and Eunji can’t help but embarrassed. She laughed so hard but when she lifted up her eyes. It met Leo’s gaze seriously looking at their hands, still clasping. Eunji abruptly retreat her hand but Hakyeon caught it up.

 

“Yaa..don’t be afraid at that gaze.”Hakyeon teased Leo by holding Eunji’s hand tighter. Leo couldn’t take any longer. He stepped forward and grabbed Eunji’s hand and look Hakyeon straight to his eyes.

 

“Omo..that’s scary!” Hakyeon said while laughing. “Ok..fine..take your girl.” He then winked at Eunji and received another fierce look from Leo.  Eunji is holding her laughter and suddenly got silent when Leo looked at her.

 

“Awh..Mianheoyo.” She said while still trying not to laugh.

 

“Are you done having fun? This guy is a retard, why are you laughing at him. You should pity him!” He said without smiling but it even made Eunji burst into laughter.

 

“Hey..Taekwoon. I’m your leader.” He points at Leo but Leo ignored him, instead he led Eunji to the couch in their waiting room. Hakyeon couldn’t said anything more, he just turned his attention to the mirror checking his hair. Hyuk, who was sitting gave way. He stood up after giving a slight vow to Eunji and went to Ravi. Hongbin on the other hand are laughing secretly with Ken. They’re murmuring something that only both of them can hear.

 

“Oppa..why are you serious? You should be happy, you won..” Eunji said smiling cutely to her boyfriend. They had been together in a while already but only Apink and VIXX and some close staff knew about them as an item. They act naturally as friends on public even others teased them, they just smiled at them innocently making the teasing stopped.

 

“I feel bad, baby. You should have won this time. It’s hard for me to be happy knowing that you lose because of us.” He said while playing with her fingers. They sat at the couch Eunji facing him and him leaning his back on the couch. He then put her hand on his lap and let a big sigh.

 

“Oppa, don’t be sorry. Things like this can’t be avoided. I’m already proud and happy that I’m nominated even though it’s my solo debut. You know I’m still a rookie when it comes to solo right?” Eunji smiled at him consoling him. It is funny that VIXX won while Eunji lose and yet Eunji is consoling Leo who just won.

 

“Your hair is wet. You should dry it, ah wait ..where’s the blower?” He started to stand up to take the blower but Eunji stopped him.

 

“”It’s okay Oppa..I’ll dry it when I go back to my waiting room. I just want to congratulate your team..and of course you! Congratulations Oppa.” She smiled at him again. Leo saw her bare shoulder and can’t help but gulped a big air on his throat.

 

“Shouldn’t you be wearing a jacket now?” He took his jacket on the arm of the couch and put it on her shoulder. “ You shouldn’t be walking around almost . Guys are everywhere. Their eyes would fest on your bare shoulder." Eunji’s face turned red. But she tried to hide it.

 

“Ehh Oppa..those guys are already used to see this kind of things. Look at those very short skirts the girls are using and we also used to wear very short skirts.”

 

“Why are you giving me argument for your outfit today? I just don’t feel comfortable, that’s all. But you look so pretty today.” He squeezed her hand as if he’s massaging it. He then leaned forward and in a split of second, he kissed it. Eunji was flustered and she turned her eyes to see if someone is looking but gladly no one. They are all busy chatting with one another.

 

“Oppa..what are you doing?” She whispered to him. He smiled at her and leaned back again.

 

“I just missed you. We hardly have enough time to talk because we are both busy so I might as well take this chance to let you know I miss you so much.” He stared at her eyes and Eunji felt her blood rushing to her face again.

 

“Oppa..I’m going now. You still have to prepare for your FANSIGN event afterwards.” She smiled at him cutely and starts to stand up. Leo is still holding her hand.

 

“I’ll you to your waiting room.” He said starting to get up.

 

“Annye Oppa, I will go myself. People will see us outside.“ She then retreated her hand from him. And Leo still won’t let it go.

 

“Saranghae, baby.” He whispered. Eunji blushed again but her heart just jumped out of her chest. How could this man be so sweet?  She felt embarrassed for herself blushing in front of him. Leo was staring at her waiting for reply.

 

“Me too, oppa..me too.” She then quickly walked out. She doesn’t want Leo to see her blushing face. Or worse, her heart is beating too loud that she’s afraid he might hear it.

 

 

--

 

People are gathering again inside the big hall for Music Bank. Idols are doing their rehearsals. They are everywhere in the hall ways. Chatting and waiting for their turns of doing rehearsal.

 

Leo’s eyes are reading the names on the doors of every waiting room they passed by the hall way  going to the stage for their rehearsal time.

 

“She’s got to be here somewhere.” He murmured.

 

 And the familiar name was pasted on one door, he smiled secretly. There you are he said to himself. He then passed by the door without saying anything but Hyuk saw the sign.

 

“Ohh ..Eunji Noona’s waiting room is here. Shall we greet her first?” Hyuk said looking at Leo. They all look at him.

 

“Later, let’s rehearse first.” He said in monotone voice hiding his excitement. Just by seeing her name made his heart beat wildly. Hyuk nodded and shrugged his shoulder. They then went straight to the backstage.  They heard someone is practicing. That familiar beautiful voice is embracing the studio air. Leo stopped at the monitor near the stage. He then stare at the girl singing wholeheartedly and keeps on smiling all throughout. He can’t help but smile too.

 

“Oh..she’s here already?” Hakyeon asked but no one answered. Leo ignored him though he heard it.

 

“Yaa..Eunji noona is really pretty. How can she sing and smile at the same time even on high notes? Her eye smile is really charming, right hyung?”  Hyuk was at his back watching with him and tapping his hyung’s shoulder.

 

“Hmm.” Leo just nodded. Hakyeon also came to watch.

 

“Wahh..Our Eunji’s eyesmile is really no joke. Makes my heart flutters.” Hakyeon said holding his chest.

 

“What did you just say, Cha Hakyeon?” Leo turned to Hakyeon looking straight to his eyes.

 

“Hahaha..I mean..let’s prepare..We are next.. Come on kids.” Hakyeon turned away laughing. Leo was left still staring at the monitor until she’s done rehearsing and just talking with her fans. Asking if how was it and the fans said one more. Eunji laughed and said asked apology because there are still another group to rehearse. The fans cheered at her and she wave goodbye to them. On her way down of the stage. VIXX was waiting. Eunji flashed a big smile upon seeing the guys and they vowed and greeted each other. Leo reached her hand to help her come down on the staircase. Other members are looking at each other teasing the two subtly. But Hakyeon never failed to make as scene between them. He also grabbed her other hand.  And before Leo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter