~1~

My baby's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first chapter is out! hope it was good. >.<

~Enjoy~

........

 

A young lady entered the mansion without took off her sunglasses, ignored bows from maids immediately stormed into the master room, greeted by the view of her father laid on the bed with machines connected on his body and his butler sat beside him. His chest raised weakly told her he still alive.

                “Appa...” She whispered seeing her father condition worse than last time she saw him. The butler stood up and bowed at her. Sungyeol moved faster, sat on the edge of the bed, held her father hand. she leaved all her work at office after got a call from Mr. Jung.

                “Mr. Jung, how is my appa?”

                “Seem like his condition became worse by days. I’m sorry.” He said gazed at the poor man who still unconscious after took his medicine. She shook her head, disproval his apologise.

                “So he will leave us?” Sungyeol was already tearing up looked at her father with her teary eyes.

                “Dr. Kim can’t do anything anymore, Ms Lee. After all, we had done many treatments for Mr. Lee but... looked like it was time you have to let him go.”

                Sungyeol felt her world crashed. She nodded weakly not daring to lift her head.

                “Yeol...” A weak voice was cutting her thought. Her father opened his eyes looked at his daughter’s face. He tighten their twisted hands.

                “Appa, i here. i’m sorry if i didn’t spend more time with you. I’m sorry for not be a good daughter.” She brought his hand to her cheek, gave him a hint that she was sincerely with her words.

                “You are the only one my heir, yeol. I love you.” Sungyeol nodded while holding her tears back. She had to be strong for her father.

                “Me too, appa. I love you too.” She said. Mr. Jung watched from aside with teary eyes. he had served these family for decades already. just 5 years ago the Lee had lost their wife and mother and now Mr. Lee will follow his late wife, leave alone the daughter of Lee.

                “APPA! APPA!” Sungyeol shouted, shaking her limped father. Her father suddenly limped and his hand on her cheek falling down. Maids make their ways to the room, all tearing up.

                Mr. Jung put his fingers under Mr. Lee’s nose and looked up at the younger Lee, shaking his head.

                Sungyeol’s world suddenly became dark as the gravity pulling her to the floor.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

4 months later....

 

“Ms. Lee, please sign here.”

“Ms. Lee, please give us some advice.”

“Ms. Lee you need to look at our shareholder this month.”

“We need you for the meeting with Mr. Matsumoto.”

                Everything she had already done in short time. if yesterday she just came back from London, tomorrow she will go over China for same reason, business. Call her workaholic! Call her married to job! But for her, it is her ambition! Dream to make Lee’s company in global even they were currently on top in Korea and have many branches in all around the world.

                She still can’t get over the fact she had lost one and only parent she had but, to make sure he proud with her, she worked double hard from before.

                Now, she looked at the skyscrapers outside of her office. Mr. Jung sat at the coach while her uncle, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter