Real Kiss

That Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence enveloped the room. Nobody dared moved. Everyone stayed still. The video was already finished but no one dared to close the YouTube tab. They were all shock and surprise. All eyes turn to their main rapper who was staring intently, boring holes on the laptop in front of them. Hanbin, seated on the farthest side, started to open his mouth but Jinhwan beside him, quickly clamped his hand on their leader’s mouth and glared.

 

Bobby finally broke the silence by exhaling deeply. He tried to smile his goofy grin. “That was a good song, right?” he commented, trying to dissipate the thickness of the awkward atmosphere around them. No one answered him. He shrugged his shoulders and stood up. “I’ll just go and get some water,” Bobby said and went to the kitchen, s’ stares following him.

 

 

When Bobby was out of sight and out of earshot, the room suddenly became noisy.

 

“Heol!!” Chanwoo exclaimed.

 

“Daebak!!” Donghyuk shouted. Junhoe eyes were wide. The older members just shook their head. They didn’t even anticipated that a kiss scene would be in My Star MV. Before Yunhyeong could also comment, a phone on the table ring out loud, iKON’s anthem resonating in the room. Hanbin seized it and saw Hayi’s picture and name through the flashing screen.

 

“Bobby-hyung!!! Hayi is calling you!!” Hanbin shouted and passed the phone to Bobby who was just returning from the kitchen. He nonchalantly rejected the call.

 

“I’m going out for a walk,” Bobby said and went out their dorm, in the middle of midnight. s worriedly looked at him as he closed their front door.

 

“Would he be okay?” Yunhyeong asked.

 

“Might as well text Hayi. I’m sure his going to the park nearby,” Jinhwan said and seized his own phone.

 

Meanwhile, Lee Hi was hurriedly running towards a park. She didn’t even care if sasaeng or paparazzi saw her. All she knew was her boyfriend was obviously angry. Rejecting her call for the nth time. Thankfully, Jinhwan texted her that Bobby was in a park nearby. She inhaled deeply when she saw him, standing near a fountain. Babbo. She should have called him first before that MV was released. It just slipped her mind until Lee Suhyun texted her, spazzing about One.

 

“Oppa,” she called which made him turn. He looked expressionless, his usual goofy smile gone. Hayi took a deep breath. She approached him and stood in front of him, a few steps separating them. “Are you angry?” she asked and Bobby sarcastically laughed which made Hayi inwardly fliched. Damn, wrong questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter