...

Congratulations

"We're getting married!" Soojung said happily, skipping at the bricked floor.

Kyungsoo stopped walking. "W-What?"

She showed him the ring on her finger. "Jongin said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me."

 

The rest of his life.

 

His life.

 

The words rang on his head, burning his heart.

 

"B-But..."

 

Memories came back to him.

 

- x -

 

"Kyungsoo hyung is so cute." Jongin said, pinching his cheek. "If you're a girl, I'd spend the rest of my life.with you."

Kyungsoo's heart fluttered secretly. Jongin smiled cheekily at him, hugging his hyung tightly.

 

"Thank you for taking care of me, hyung."

 

"I'm always happy to." he replied.

 

Then the day came.

 

"Hyung, can we cook a lot of dishes for today. I have a surprise for you." Jongin said. "I'll just go fetch it."

 

Kyungsoo's heart beated faster, he was very excited, that he prepared too many dishes, then he heard Jongin come in. But...there was another voice. He hurriedly went out of the kitchen.

 

"Jongin..." his voice was shaky.

 

"Hyung," he smiled. "This is Soojung, my girlfriend. She'll be living with us."

 

"With...us?" he asked again. His ears didn't hear it, nor his heart wants to accept it.

 

"Annyeong, oppa." Soojung smiled timidly at him.

 

And everyday, had become Kyungsoo's nightmare.

 

- x -

 

He always see them together.

 

Watching TV, like they always did.
 

Play like kids on the kitchen, like they always did.

 

"Good morning." he heard Jongin said. Kyungsoo was about to reply, but when he turned his face to him, he saw him smiling at Soojung, hugging her from behind, which made him smiled bitterly.

 

- x -

 

"Kyungsoo, hyung." Jongin's voice made him go back to reality. He was holding Soojung's hand "Have you told him?" Soojung nodded in reply.

 

Kyungsoo smiled, his cheeks shaking
 

"C-Congratulations."

 

Jongin hugged him tightly. "Thank you, hyung."

 

"You're always welcome Jongin. You know I love you."

 

Jongin's voice broke. "I love you too hyung, but... I love her more. I'm sorry." his voice broke.