Taegi

Kiss me

“Yoongi hyung, where are you?” Yelled Taehyung when he entered their dorm. After he turned around and closed their front door he felt a pair of strong arms embrace his waist and felt hot breath in his neck. “Tae...mmn, I missed you”. Taehyung giggled shyly and tried to pry the other off unsuccessfully. “Tsk.” Suga made an annoyed sound and turned the other forcefully around and pushed him against the door, his face inches away from the other. “Hyung, the others are on their way.” Taehyung almost whimpered. “Then kiss me.” The older demanded. “Wha- no, we'll get caught” Taehyung slightly panicked but felt that familiar rush whenever he was alone with the older. “Kiss...me.” Suga breathed against the younger's lips. Taehyung lost it. He crushed his body against the older and hungrily met the others waiting lips. Suga grabbed him from his neck. They nipped, and bit each other's lips. They took turns to tease, dominate and love each other. Suga was busy on Taehyungs tongue. It was addicting. Feeling the others wet tongue wiggling in his mouth, while both his hands wandered al over Taehyungs clothed body. Taehyung pulled his tongue back and the older groaned unsatisfied. Taehyung felt dazed. “Hyung, wanna kiss you so much. Forever like this. God can't imagine a life without you, this, us.” Taehyung mumbled breathlessly. Before Suga could take his mouth again he turned his face away and eagerly latched on his neck. Suga moaned lowly and kissed every part of the others body he could reach and his hands sneaked under the youngers clothes up to his chest. He found his s and squeezed them, brushed the s with his forefinger and thumb to make them hard. Suga just wanted to rip the youngers clothes off and have his way with him, but he knew now was not the time. The others were on their way. They could continue this at night when everyone is asleep. “Tae.” He tried, but the younger was too far gone to listen. “Tae, wait-” The older forced out. He pushed the younger slowly but strongly away. Taeyung's lips were glistening red, he ran his tongue over his bruised swollen lips. Suga saw that the younger was breathing shallowly while staring at him with hunger in his eyes like a starved animal. Suga felt weak in the knees suddenly but had to be strong and act like a hyung should. He pressed his forehead against the younger and closed his eyes. “Babe, we gotta stop.” He brushed his nose against his. “Damn, I love you.” Taehyung was back to reality and blushed. He bit his lips en whined inside his head because he missed the others taste already. “Hyung, one more.” And how could Suga possibly say no to that? He pecked the younger's lips one last time and they bothe smiled sweetly at each other before they separated.

 

A/N: Does anyone know a good taegi fic to read. I think I've read them all =(