Stare

Almost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training. Practice. It was hard and tiring. As usual. It was not YG Entertainment for nothing anyway. The reason why almost all of their idols were famous was because of the rigorous training they once undergo as a trainee. And I am one of the hopeful trainees aiming to be a well-known star, too. My singing lessons were just finished so I took the chance to just stroll around the building, letting my feet lead me anywhere. My mind was off, just thinking of my group and how we should improve so our Sajangnim would trust us and let us debut. My train of thoughts were cut off when I heard a weird sound. I glared at my stomach when I realized it was the one which made a sound. Way to go, now I’m even hungry. Pabbo, Kim Jennie.

 

I looked around and that’s when I realized that I most have really been spacing out while walking. I was now on the east wing of the building. The training rooms for male trainees were here. My eyes lit up when I saw a vending machine near me. I jogged towards it and excitedly pressed the designated button for a grape juice in a tetra box. Juice box, huh. As I scrunched and reach for my drink, I heard a rather indistinctive voice, and some mumbles of agreement though it was laced with sadness. I stood up straight as I poke the straw on the box. The sign on the door overwhelms my eyes. Oh. Team B’s training room.

 

Being a curious girl as I was, audacious and all, I took a peek on the slightly ajar door. There I saw some boys scattered, some were sitting on the floor while others were leaning on the mirror walls. Another one, who was the smallest among them, I think, was standing by the center of the room, giving out encouraging words to lift up s’ spirit. Oh, I now remember. They lose against Team A in WIN yesterday. But instead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter