Lucky fan

Lucky Fan- one shot

Yes!! The day I've been waiting for is here!! I fly from korea to malaysia just to see them.Some says that I'm too fanatic.Who cares,it's my life and I'm the one who's in charge.I can do anything. Since I'm not use to the area,I bring my friend along.Of course,I have to pay the flight ticket for her.For my 2PM I am willing to do anything! We stay at the Hilton hotel,(We're staying in the same hotel!!!jduifgbh) and I really hope we can meet them.[My dad is quite rich so yeah,we can afford this.AND! I never meant to brag :p] So,we took the cab to Stadium Negara,which is located at Kuala Lumpur.

Since we choose the free seating ticket.We have to run there early.We reached the Stadium at 12 noon.As we expected,there's a lot of people there. We decide to line up in the VVIP section since there's no one there.I mean,we'll end up in the same stadium.Right? See,we used our brain xD After 7 hours of waiting at the gate,the guards open the gate.Finally! We rushed in and we're lucky coz we managed to get to front seat.Omo,eventhough it's not my first time seeing them perform,I'm still excited.

30 mins later,the light in the stadium is dimmed.The big screen shows a a count down.We count along excitedly.Then BOOM! They boys are out with their new hit song,HANDS UP.I screamed for Wooyoung while my friend screamed for Junho.We were really hyped and we sang along.Then they sang Electricity.It's not my type of song so I recorded the part. After the sang a few songs,they took a rest and use the 10 mins to communicate with the fans.Teac's english is really fluent.And my ahjussi's english is improved! :') During the break,junsu sang a song.A Christmas song :p. They announced that the crew will choose one lucky fan to get on the stage.

OMO!!! Me and my friend is super super excited!!I hope the crew will choose me! While waiting for the boys,we chatted.A girl who sat next to me is really kind.Suddenly,I felt a hand on my shoulder. "

Miss,you have been choosen,now please follow us?"

"W-W-What?! Omo,jinja?!!" Omg,I am super super happy now!! :')

"Oh,nae.Err,how about my friend? Can she follow?"

"Sorry miss,but she can't.Only one person.It's either you or her."

"Eunhye,it's okay,just go,I'll wait for you okay?We'll meet up at the entrance later if you'll be at the backstage for a long time." Aigoo,I'm so lucky to have a friend like her.

"Urmm,nae!If we didn't get to meet,just grab a cab and we'll meet at the hotel okay?"

"Okay,now go.Pallie! You don't want to loose this chance!" As she said that,I quickly,follow the crew.She lead me to the backstage.I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world!! As I walk,I can feel that pairs of eyes are watching me.Creepy huh? 

Ok,whatever. In 3 mins,we've reached the backstage.

"Here,wear this if you don't want to get kick out" the crew said. I wore the pass and follow here.THIS IS UNBELIVEABLE! I can faint due to over joy. Then,the crew stopped and she ask me to go through without her.I just follow her orders.As I walk,I pass through the other crews.Wow,they were so busy!

"Are you the lucky fan?" A voice asked me.When I turn to see who is it...I ALMOST FAINT.IT's Nichkhun!! Jnfjgusu*hyperventilate*jdugfuy. "N-N-Nae." I really don't know what to do know!He bow and said nice to meet you.I can't belive this! He asked me to follow him to meet up with the others. OMG.IN FRONT OF ME,stood 6 Beastly Idol,the 2PM!$*died for 1 sec

* "Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Eun Hye imnida,Bagapsumnida" I said.Lucky me I'm korean so it's easy for me to communicate!

"Annyeong!Are you korean? Coz you look and speak like one." Wooyoung said.CAN YOU BElIEVE it?! Ang Ang just talked to me!

"N-N-nae,I'm korean" Omg,I am blushing! Blood is rushing up to my face >//< I managed to get a hold and try to calm(stabilize)my self.We chatted and man! Junho is adorable! :p Junsu,as usual babbling non stop.(Just like an ahjussi xP) We chat and chat and chat until the break time ended.

"Eunhye,do you know how to sing I Can't?" Junsu asked me.

"I guess I can.wae?" "Great!You are goin to sing with us after this.Noona!Please put on something on her face.At least a bb cream." He said to the make up artist. Since I'm in shock,I just follow whatever they ask me to do.After the noona put the cream or whatsoeva on my face,Khun came to me.

"Hmm,are you ready?what you have to do is sing the chorus together with us.That's all,can you do that?" "I'll try" I said with a convincing smile. Chansung in and say "Here we go!" One of the crew make a count down. "Guys,you'll be up in 5,4,3,2,1!" I just follow them.

But then,chansung grab my hand. "Don't worry,I'll help you with this." "Nae." We walked to the stage and as we show ourself,the hottest started to scream.OMG,the view is beautiful! We sat on a chair.

"And now,we have a lucky fan with us here,Eunhye.She's goin to to sing along with us." Taec says. I sat next to ang ang! Heheh :3 The music start and and I just sit there,watching them,Omo,this is like a dream!! >< Then,ang ang hold my hand signaling that we're goin to stand up.And when he hold my hand,the hottest really went wild! XD Then,at the last chorus,they make a suprise! THEY MAKE ME SaNG THE PART ALONE! :o of course,with junsu singin his part :p Nervously,I finished my part and we bowed. I said thanks and me and the others,except for taekhun went to the backstage.It's time for their solo.

"Wah,you did so well just now!" Junsu gave a compliment.

"Yeah! You sang very well!" Ang ang said :3 I feel like I'm the happiest girl in the world! "Thanks for giving me this chance guys.It's time for me to go now.The crew said that I have to go back to my seat after the show :("

"Aww,it's okay.I hope we can meet up! Since you're from korea :P" Chansung said.I don't know why,but I do feel something when Chansung talk to me.

"Yo,can you give me your twitter name?I will follow you so it'll be easier for us to talk!" Junsu said. OMG what a brilliant idea!. "Sure! -@ilovetobesilly- there,don't forget to ask the others to follow me to!heheh"

"No worries,I will.:p" Well,it's time for me to go.The guys gave a tight bear hug and we managed to take a picture! XD well,a pic of me and junsu at least xP Chansung gave me kiss on the cheek.>//< I'm as red as a tomato now!

"Guys,I had a really great time.Kamsahmnida!" "You're a great girl.Hope we can meet up later" OMG,junho's eyesmile is DAEBAK!! As I walk to the exit,Chansung stop me.

"Eunhye!" "Nae?" "Here,take this and promise me that we can meet up in korea." HE GAVE ME HIS RING AND PHONE NUMBER.OMGGGG "N-N-nae.I'll keep this.See ya later oppa" I said. This had been the Best thing that happened to me.But why is chansung acting weird? Maybe it's just my feeling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is my first time writing a one shot! Maybe I'll make a sequel to this later if a lot of peeps subscribe to this one shot :) and I wrote this story 100% using my phone so just ignore the errors :) do comment and subscribe!! ~love,Hongchul~

Ding Dong~ dropping by to ask a question ^^

Please vote! :D