Final

Duel lust

Laura Lu, Lee Taemin, and Kim Jonghyun had all went to college together.  They had often stayed at each other's dorms and went to parties together; it was natural for a boy to be attracted to a girl he had been around for a while, but when both Taemin and Jonghyun decided they like Laura, things became a tad difficult.  Taemin and Jonghyun were both aware of the others attraction towards Laura, but stayed friends with each other none the less.  Some tensions had risen between the two, but they didn't want it to get in between their friendship; more importantly, their friendship with Laura.  

 
It was a brutally hot summer day so the three friends decided to go to the beach together.  While Taemin and Jonghyun were dressed modestly in swim trunks and t-shirts, Laura was dressed in a slightly too small string bikini and ripped jean shorts; this sight caused Taemin and Jonghyun's jaws to drop.  The three decided to stop at a refreshments stand before heading to the water, it was actually Laura's idea but Taemin and Jonghyun would never deny her request.  
 
Taemin and Jonghyun had already ordered, Jonghyun got a popsicle and Taemin got an ice cream, and they were waiting to see what Laura got.
 
"She's going to get a popsicle," Jonghyun told Taemin, "I'm 100% sure.  Great minds think a like." 
 
"Great minds do think alike, which is why she'd get an ice cream like me," Taemin responded calmly, "your mind is far from great." 
 
This response earned a quick shove from Jonghyun, but he quickly retreated when he saw Laura approaching them; popsicle in hand.  
 
"I told you," Jonghyun whispered to Taemin with a smirk on his face.  
 
"Shut up short stack," Taemin snapped back. 
 
"Need I remind you I'm your Hyung?"
 
"No, you need not.  I'm fully aware, I just don't care." 
 
"What are you guys talking about," Laura questioned innocently, not hearing the full conversation. 
 
"Nothing," the two boys responded simultaneously, desperate to hide their bickering from the girl they both desired.  
 
"Okay," Laura said with a smile as she walked in front of the two boys, trying to get out of the area with shops and heading towards the water.  Neither of the boys could resist looking at her innopropriatly from behind, so they both decided to walk next to her in order to control their own stares.  
 
"It's been a while since I went to the beach," Laura said while casually her popsicle.  
 
"Me too," Taemin and Jonghyun exclaimed together.  They shot each other a look, but it didn't last long, they didn't want Laura to notice.  
 
"This popsicle is really good," Laura said while it again.  The boys couldn't help but stare at her enjoying her food; she then took the entire popsicle in her moth before it up and down.  Both Taemin and Jonghyun noticed their hearts beat faster and breathe hitch slightly. The frozen snack was starting to melt which led Laura to , and it faster; this made Taemin and Jonghyun's minds create thoughts that were not fit for a friend.  
 
Taemin his lips; his mind becoming slightly too adventurous.  Jonghyun was aware of what was happening and decided it was time to stop; for all of their sakes. 
 
"Do you guys remember the party that Heechul threw junior year? Man that was great," Jonghyun said urgent to get both his mind and Taemin's back into a socially acceptable place.  
 
"Oh my gosh that was wild," Laura said enthusiastically, "that was the night when-"  
 
Laura's words were interrupted by a group of boys in a car that was driving by, yelling things like "ooooh look at that girl!!  Hey babe let me get your number!" and other rude and inappropriate expressions of attraction.  
 
Laura was extremely flustered and felt extremely uncomfortable.  Seeing these emotions, Taemin decided grab Laura around the waist and pulled her into him, to hide her face from the boys, while whispering "ignore them" softly into her ear.  
 
Jonghyun was busy yelling at the boys about how trashy and desperate they sounded, to notice what was happening behind him.  The boys finally drove off, not before directing a slew of curses towards the angered boy, and Jonghyun turned around to see Laura in Taemin's embrace.  His blood began to boil and he gritted his teeth, but his anger was cut short when Laura escaped from Taemin's arms and said "I'm okay, it's just a bit embarrassing, that's all." 
 
"Let's just hurry to the water before there are too many people there," Jonghyun said while grabbing Laura's hand and walking towards the water. 
 
"Actually I have to go to the bathroom," Taemin interjected quickly.  Laura let go of Jonghyun's hand and started walking towards the bathrooms with Taemin; Jonghyun followed behind.  
 
Laura and Jonghyun had sat down at a table near the bathrooms and as soon as Taemin was out of sight, Jonghyun decided it was time to confess.  
 
"Listen Laura, I like you a lot, like A LOT, and I really hope you like me too.  I'm telling you this because Taemin likes you too, but since I told you first I'm more brave, right?  So do you like me," Jonghyun questioned desperately.  Laura didn't get the chance to respond before Taemin, who had just gotten out of the restroom, quickly gave his own confession.  
 
"Laura I like you even more than Jonghyun, in fact I liked you before Jonghyun.  Well I think I did.  But that doesn't matter, what is important is that I'm here confessing to you, not behind the back of another man, but to his face, and I really wish you would accept this confession", Taemin meant to sound very confident in his words, but ended up practically begging for her acceptance.  
 
Lauren wasn't very shocked by the boys words; a lot of boys confessed to her and it didn't suprise her that they did as well.  However, she was still at a loss for words.  
 
"Listen guys, let's forget about this, just for today, and go enjoy the beach.  I really just want to go swim with both of you and not worry about relationships.  I want to spend the day with both of you," she said desperately, trying to keep the friendship that they had for one more day.  
 
"No," Taemin and Jonghyun said sternly.  "You have to decide now," Taemin said forcefully.  
 
Laura was annoyed as well as flustered by the demand.  "Well then I guess I pick..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
END! Haha it's up to you who she ends up with~~ @Taemins_LittleNoona, is this what you wanted?  Let me know ^_^