Final

Romance Of Perfection

 

 

 

 

divabyun tagged you in a photo 

 


This is the first thing Sehun saw when he woke up from his nap after finishing all his assignments. Byun Baekhyun, his course mate slash best friend for 3 years, always tagged him when he found anything interesting on the internet. Hence, Sehun got used to it and he doesn’t even complain anymore like he used to since the stuffs Bekhyun showed him were not that bad. Without hesitation, Sehun clicks on the notification and it leads him to his Instagram. 

 


 

 


To say he’s not surprise will be wrong this time, although Baekhyun always tagged him photos about fashion or some celebrities with good fashion but he has never seen the person in this photo before. Sehun is a little surprise because the person in the photo looks about the same age as him and holy sh*t, he has good sense of fashion. Who is this? He looks...hot... His taste in fashion is not bad... Sehun never payed much interests in other people, except for their fashion of course. But this guy who looks like he’s in the same age as him, attracted his attention, not only his outfit attracted him but also his looks. Damn. I need to know who he is. 

 

 

And so, Sehun immediately texts Baekhyun. 

 

 

To Diva Byun
From Sehun

WHO’S THAT GUY

 


To Sehunnn
From Baekhyun


Wow, you never asked me anything about what i tagged you before. Why? Is he hot? 

 


To Diva Byun
From Sehun 

Shut up and answer me. 

 

To Sehunnn
From Baekhyun


Chill man. His name is Kai, he makes youtube video i think. 

 


To Diva Byun
From Sehun

K thanks. 

 


To Sehunnn
From Baekhyun

 

Rude. 

 

 

 


Sehun rolls his eyes and throws away his phone, decides to ignore his annoying friend. He then turns on his laptop and wastes no time to go to Youtube and there’s no need for me to tell you what he’s doing. As expected, he goes straight to the search bar and types in Kai, and the results he found are unexpected. Of all the videos, he didn’t expect the videos Kai made are videos of him dancing. There are 20 videos of him dancing, some of it were taken when he performed and some of it were taken by himself in a place that looks like a dancing studio. Sehun scrolls through all the videos of Kai dancing and he still can’t believe the hot and fashionable guy is a dancer. And so, Sehun clicks onto one of the most viewed video, decided to watch it. It’s a solo performance video where it took place on the stage in a small theater and when the video starts playing, Sehun’s jaw dropped immediately and needless to say, his mouth never closed until the end of the video. Sehun remains stuns after the video, mind went blank and he just stares at the screen. 

 

 


What did I watch? Oh lord....that was....that was beyond amazing... Sehun finally goes back to normal after 5 minutes of staring at the screen, still unable to believe. He even looked good in that white blouse.... Sehun mutters, completely attracted by the hot dancer. Good fashion sense, hot and even talented... How can someone so perfect like this exists? You see, Oh Sehun isn’t that kind of person who pays other people any attention, even his best friend Byun Baekhyun, he barely even payed him any attention (is not like Baekhyun cared anyway), but this time, a random stranger got his attention, a super hot stranger it is. As a popular fashion blogger, popular as in his fashion style and his good looks, he gained pretty much all of the attention, but never once he gives others attention, except for fashion it is. 

 

 


It’s almost dinner time now and Sehun just discovered there isn’t any food left in his refrigerator. And so, being an lazy he is, he decided to order pizza (who doesn’t love pizza anyways). While waiting for his pizza to arrive, Sehun plops himself down to the couch, busy himself with the phone. After replying all the emails, he decided to check out Kai’s Instagram account. Kai has 200 posts which included his selfies, performance videos and also some photos with his friends. Among the photos, there’s something that caught Sehun’s attention and it’s Kai’s ootd shots. Kai has several pictures which are taken by someone when he’s not looking at the camera and some he took in front of the mirror. And damn, he really looks good in all kind of style. There’s even a picture of Kai wearing tuxedo and he seems like attending a party and Sehun is sure that he almost died from too much hotness of Kai. The blogger immerses himself in stalking looking at Kai’s feed when the doorbell rings. He’s so into it and he didn’t even notice the first ring until the second ring of the doorbell had him shot up and ran towards the door. 

 

 

 

After Sehun finished his pizza alone, he brought his laptop to the living room, decided to update his blog. Making himself comfortable at the current position he’s in, he types in the website of his blog and starts to update it. The first half of the post is about something like his usual posts which consists of how he spent his day, some fashion guide and some clothes or accessories he bought recently. However, the second half of the post is the most unexpected part, for the viewers of course. Sehun decided to write about the hot and y dancer, Kim Kai. He talks about how he knows the dancer through his friend and how he thinks he looks good in his own style. Basically, Sehun just compliments him, about both his fashion and looks (and his dancing skills of course). 

 

 

 


The next day passes by quickly and it’s already 5 o’clock in the evening. Sehun and Baekhyun are currently at Sehun’s favorite bubble tea shop, having some relax time after class. Sehun is sipping on his double chocolate bubble tea and scrolling through his phone when Baekhyun squeals suddenly. “What?” Sehun turns his head to Baekhyun abruptly, who has his mouth wide opens. “Sehun, look at this! Oh my god I can’t believe...” Baekhyun hands Sehun his phone and continues to mutter to himself. 

 

 


“W-What is this?” Sehun looks bewildered, he turns to Baekhyun with wide eyes, and slowly, a tinge of pink creeps up his pale cheeks. “You know what is this... I-I’m lost of words.” Baekhyun still cannot believe what he saw, and Sehun isn’t any better. “I-I...oh my god...this is so embarrassed.” Sehun plants his face to the table and continues to mutter incoherent words. Baekhyun looks at his phone again, but this time, he looks calmer. What the duo saw was actually a post on Twitter, it’s a photo of Sehun’s blog post about Kai yesterday and a photo of Kai and him combined together. Nothing’s really wrong about the photo but what the user wrote was something unbelievable. 

 

 


I totally ship Sehun and Kai!’ This is what the user wrote and their photo was attached under the caption. Besides this, a lot of people also commented down there that they also ship both of them, and this doesn’t even make sense. Does this make sense? Sehun groans and looks up at Baekhyun, who has started to laugh like a mad man. “Oh my god, your fans are unbelievable!” Baekhyun laughs and claps his hands, which earns a death glare from the taller. Sehun takes a deep breath and a sip of his bubble tea, unable to find the right words to talk. “Let me see the other comments!” Baekhyun smirks and scrolls down to look at the comment, earning the second death glare from Sehun. “Wow Sehun, all of the them ships you two!” Baekhyun says excitedly while Sehun just snorts, scrolling on his own phone. 

 

 


The both of them stays focus on their phone until Sehun speaks again. “Oh my god Baek, I can’t believe they even tagged me in one of Kai’s photo in Instagram ! This is so embarrassing...” Sehun’s eyes widen in shock and turns to Baekhyun with crease forms between his eyes, completely annoyed. “Wow, there’s SeKai everywhere! It even trend in Twitter! What even is this?” Baekhyun holds his phone in a closer look, simply bewildered by ‘the power of the shippers’. Sehun groans the nth times and sighs, blaming himself for causing such embarrassment. “I regret what I’ve done....” Sehun puts his head on the table and heaves out a sigh. “Do you find him attractive?” Baekhyun’s sudden question has Sehun’s head shot up immediately, eyes wider than he first read the news. “W-What? No! What are you thinking?!” Sehun shakes his head furiously and stutters out, face blushes crimson, cursing Baekhyun internally. Upon seeing Sehun’s reaction, Baekhyun cannot hold it anymore as he laughs out loud, one hand hitting the table and one hand holding his stomach. Sehun became flustered looking at Baekhyun’s reaction, fidgeting slightly on the seat. “What so funny?” Sehun tries to ask as normal as he can be but he’s cut off by Baekhyun. “You completely found him attractive, don’t you? Stop lying, I know that.” Baekhyun became serious for a second, making Sehun gulps. “It’s not true, I just like his fashion, that’s all.” Sehun tries to deny again, but Baekhyun shoots him a death glare and that shuts him up. “I know you found him attractive when you asked me about him...so stop lying.” Baekhyun insists and a small smirk appears when he sees Sehun remains silent for a second. “Whatever.” Sehun’s reply came after that, face blushes scarlet. “Don’t worry, I ship SeKai too.” Baekhyun taps his shoulder and beams, earning a heavy sigh from the other. “Gosh, not you too.” 

 

 

 

Embarrassed couldn’t even describe how Sehun felt the whole week. First, the people in his college about the SeKai thing, saying that they match each other well and stuff. Secondly, the girls/ his admirers ask him about his relationship with the Youtuber, asking why he chose him but not them, hell he didn’t even know them and he surely didn’t even know Kai. Thirdly, the SeKai tag is trend everywhere on SNS and it annoyed him to the bones. Gosh this is not even real. Lastly, he felt super embarrassed when Kai mentioned and tagged him in his new post on Instagram (and this is why Sehun’s followers increased). 

 

 

 

The latest post by Kai which he tagged Sehun was on the previous night. Sehun found out when he came out from the shower and he spent 5 minutes staring at his phone. And after he gained the courage to open it, he found that Kai has posted a selfie of himself smirking and a sly smile emoji as the caption with Sehun as the tag. Sehun stared at the photo for God knows how long and he finally understood that Kai was teasing him. Sehun never felt so embarrassed in his life, never until now. That night, he couldn’t sleep and he ended up going to school the next day with a glasses to cover his dark circles. 

 

 

 

Needless to say, the SeKai shippers became more and they flood Sehun’s mail. 

 

 

 

Today is Saturday and Sehun has a party to attend tonight. It’s a little after 4 and Sehun is sitting on the couch watching some local tv show. He still has more than two hours until he need to prepare for the party so he decides to spend some time watching tv shows. His phone vibrated a few times and he doesn’t even bother to check it, he knows it’s probably some people tagged him in some posts again. How annoying. 

 

 


After Sehun came out from the shower with a towel around his waist, he walks to his closet to find some clothes for the party tonight. After what seems an 15 minutes, he finally decides what to wear. He chose a white dress shirt with a grey suit pants, a white converse and an eyeglasses to match his classic but not too formal look. It’s a little over 7:30 when he finally steps out of the door. 

 

 

 

The party already started when Sehun arrived but it’s not as crowded as he imagined. This is a party organized by a famous vlogger so as Sehun expected, a lot of famous people came. Sehun is glad that he can recognizes most of the people, such as a famous beauty vlogger Tiffany and Key, another fashion blogger he have met before in other occasion. Sehun wanders around with a cocktail in his hand, occasionally smiling at some other guests. After he’s tired of walking, he sits down at the bar, decided to play with his phone. The background music is playing and the people is getting more, making the atmosphere livelier. 

 

 

 

Sehun is so focus in scrolling through Twitter, he doesn’t even notice there’s someone who has been looking at him a few seats away until he heard some girls calling a person’s name. A person that he’s too familiar in, Kim Kai. He looks up from his phone immediately towards the direction and his eyes widens in shock. Kai is looking directly at him with a smirk on his face, and all Sehun can do is staring wide eyes at the latter, mind seems to stop functioning at the moment. T-That is Kai? Why is he here? Why I didn’t even notice him? I can’t believe... Sehun blinks once, twice and Kai is still smirking at him and now only his realization hits him. Sehun quickly adverts his eyes from Kai, face turning crimson because of embarrassment. This is so embarrassing... Sehun gulps down his glass of cocktail when he remembers what had happened between the two of them.

 

 


On the other side, Kai is still staring at Sehun, finding the latter rather amusing. Of course he has heard of the SeKai thing and he knows that the fashion blogger complimented his fashion but he has never meet the blogger before so he’s quite eager to meet the blogger. But by looking at Sehun now, Kai knows the other is feeling embarrass and he doesn’t mind, he finds it rather cute, maybe y even. Kai takes notice of the blogger’s outfit, finding it hot because of the two ed button on top with the latter’s broad shoulders, and he wonders why the blogger complimented him when the blogger himself looks way better than him and a body like Greek God. Kai smirks and takes a sip of his cocktail, eyes paying attention to the fashion blogger, noticing a faint pink pained on his cheeks. 

 

 

 

Sehun gulps the nth times that night, feeling flustered and nervous for no reason. He doesn’t think Kai will come talk to him but he still cannot control himself when he feels Kai’s gaze on him, he feels like he’s the prey and Kai is the predator. Although he’s embarrass as hell but this is the first time he sees the dancer and he thinks he looks more handsome in person, and also hotter too. And damn, that blonde hair looks so y. Sehun can’t control himself from thinking at the dancer, finding the other absolutely gorgeous. Bitting his lip, he looks up, decided to steal a glance at Kai but he’s met with an empty seat. Feeling a little disappoint, he turns back his gaze only to meet with a person standing so close beside him.   

 

 

 

“Y-You...” Sehun jumps a little on his seat and only manage to stutters out a ‘you’, completely shocked at the other. Kai chuckles at Sehun’s reaction and offers his hand after that, “Finally able to meet you. Hi, I’m Kai.” Kai smiles, showcasing his beautiful eye smile. Sehun gulps again and takes Kai’s hand, showing him a rather tense smile but greets as calm and cool and he can. “Hello, I’m Sehun.” Kai smirks and nod, hands shoves back into his pocket. “You look better in person, I like that glasses by the way.” Kai’s sudden compliment makes Sehun blushes scarlet but he tries his best to remain cool. “T-Thank you, you too. I like your hair.” Sehun smiles, internally scolding himself for stuttering. “Thanks, I just dyed it this afternoon.” Kai chuckles, Sehun swears he can’t feel his legs when he heard that low chuckle. “Hmm...I guess you’ve heard about our ship right? How they called us SeKai.” Kai talks about the topic suddenly, making Sehun flusters. “Y-Yeah...it’s so awkward...sorry if that cause you any problem.” Sehun says apologetically with an awkward smile. To his surprise, Kai chuckles, earning a confuse look from Sehun. “Don’t worry, it didn’t.” Sehun nods dumbly, one hand reaching for his glasses as it slides down from it’s supposed to be. But before he could touch his glasses, Kai leans forward and pushes the glasses for him, Before Sehun can even register what happened, Kai leans closer again, until he can feel his breath on his ear. Sehun swears his heart had never beats so fast, not even when he first performed in primary school. 

 

 


A moment of silence engulf until Kai talks again, “It’s okay, I ship us too.”

 

 

 


And finally, it's done! 

I kinda like this fic so I hope you guys won't be disappointed 

Do upvote and comment if you like it :)

Til the next time!

PS: Kai looks like this in the party