Life Saver

Scribbles stories: VMin

 

Taehyung and Jimin were studying for their upcoming driving license test in the library. They both sat across each other and studied. After minutes of silence, Jimin asked a question to his fellow friend.

''Tae-ya... Tae-tae!! How do you answer this?"

He looked up to Taehyung and saw him sleeping soundly with his face against the book. Drops of saliva was coming out from the tip of his lips. Jimin chuckled and shacked his head, ''Ah Tae... You can never finish the whole book like this.''  Jimin snatched the book from Taehyung before it gets more covered with his smelly saliva. "Ewwwww..." he exclaimed in disgust. 

 

* * * * *

 

 "Taehyung, wake up!" Jimin patted Tae's shoulder.

"NOooooOoOOO~!" he muttered, "I need to save Princess Taeguk first."

"Hey, Prince Charming, wake up!!!" Jimin tried again.

"No, Princess! Don't die!" he sleep-talked.

"God dammit, Tae. Wake up!!!"

"PrinnNNNn-n-n-nceEee-ssss-sSS-ss!!!!"

 

Jimin had lost his patience to his friend here. He ended up smacking Taehyung with a thick book.

 

"AH! Aish.... Shib-" a loud voice was heard in the library.

"Shhhhh!"

"Quiet down please."

"It's a library dumbo. Not a bedroom."

Taehyung stood up and apologised the people around him, "Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry." He sat down and looked at the one whose laughing in front of him. "What did you do that for? Is it necessarily to smack me with that freaking thick book...?"

"You're just too loud." he smirked.

"You sly, I'm seriously gonna get you for t---"

"Oh!" Jimin looked at his wristwatch, "Look at the time!" He packed his stuff.

"You just cut my sentence. That's just so-"

"Tae, pack up your things!"

"I am doing it right now~"

"OH MY GOSH! You're so slow!"

"But we haven't studied any-"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's wrist and ran back to their home. 

 

* * * * *

 

"I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA BE SCREWED TOMORROW!" as he slammed his face against his fluffy pillow.

"You still have time to revise though. We still have like another....." Jimin looked at the clock, "exactly 10 hours from now before the exam starts."

Taehyung looked at Jimin with eyes wide opened and rattled the hell out of the little boys soul, "10 HOURS IS NOT ING ENOUGH PARK JIMIN!!!" he freaked out.

Jimin yawned, "Uhh... I'm going to sleep."

"You... You're not gonna study anymore?"

"I read plenty at the library. It's gonna be a piece of cake. Trust me. See you tomorrow morning, Tae-tae!" he waved and enters his bedroom.

"But.... Chimchim." he slammed the door. "So much for studying. He could say that since he's a genius! Why did I even slept at the library in the first place? Why didn't he woke me up when I was sleeping? Dammit Jimin." he muttered all the way til' his room. He lazily went to his study desk and sat on the chair. He flipped his book weakly and saw a sticky note on that particular page.

 

OPEN YOUR DRAWER

From: Your life saver 

 

He opened it and saw an iPod in it. He put on his earphones and pressed play.

"Oh... Ah-Oh-Ah-Oh. Haha!" A familiar voice was heard, 

"Let me introduce myself, here comes trouble~ Ttarahae!". 

Taehyung was confused, "Wait.... Girl's Generation? When did it became manlier?"

"Okay, stop playing. Fuh~ Hello, this is Park Jimin-ibnida.....Ne.... Hahahaha!! You must be weird-out by this unusual occasion. So, now *clears throat* I, Park Jimin, your internal life saver, will accompany you, Kim-noisy-Taehyung, for the rest of the night to make sure he past the test! Fighting! *claps*"

Taehyung smiled at the whilst of his bestfriend.

"Okay, turn to page 10. Waaaa.... There's a lot to understand. Damn, why do we need to learn the manuals while we're  in the 20th century; that actually are using auto cars... They're not up-to-date. Nevermind, let's move on."

Taehyung had spent the whole night listening to the audio that Jimin made, He even had fun hearing Jimin's petty jokes and blabbering throughout the audio. "I'm so lucky to have a friend like him." he uttered out of the blue.

 

                                                                                                            *********

*BUSH!*

A loud thump was heard.

"OOOUCH!!!!!!"

"Good morning, Jiminie~!" the younger one greeted.

"Did... did you.. just him me with that bo-"

"Oh, this?" he showed him a thick dictionary, "Isn't this the way you wake up people?"

"TAE...." He looked into his eyes deeply, full of anger. He was about to yell at him suprisingly, Taehyung counter-attacked with with a warm tight hug. He was stunned.

"Hey... Why is it so..."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuu!!!!" Taehyung squealed happily. He quickly cupped Jimin's face and gave a peck on his forefead and skipped out his way out from Jimin's room. Jimin was dumbfounded by the younger ones warm yet creepy attack. He lied back down on his bed and was still processing on what just happened. Finally he reacted,

"Oh my gosh. That's a pretty extreme wake-up call."

 

-END-

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This was fun~! It's pretty short bc I'm keeping it simple and sweet. Please give some comments to this fanfic, and some tips to improve our writing skills. Thank you in advance. I'm going to sleep now *yawns* Bye~ See you guys in the next Scribble!!

PS: Books are not for hitting, just so you know.