Windy

f e v e r || oneshot collection ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : this is the only first POV i will write, I will write the other in third POV, and maybe the only friendship since this is gxg oneshot.

_____________________

 

Pair : Yuna x Mina (AOA)

friendship

_____________________

 

“Mina ! Just stop,” I said as I’m chasing Mina who stomped out of our classroom, “ You can’t ignored me forever. At least tell me what I did wrong?”

 

Suddenly, she stop her step and turned around, face red with a teary eyes. “It’s not you, it’s me” Urgh, that cliché line again. “You just don’t understand,” With that, she give me that looked, the looked that show me that she want to tell me something and if she ever did, nothing going to be the same again.

 

What happened?

 

I don’t and probably never know, the question that being running through my head. Why? Why she started to ignored me? What did I do wrong? Am I such a bad friend to her? Deep down I know how bad I am. I’m a loner afterall.

 

The weird kids that sit alone on the corner of classroom and never talk to anyone. I’ll only open my mouth when I have question to ask, like what we need to bring for our lab experiment? What time our extra class will start? All of them are boring subject.

 

For me, everyone is  the same. People. They’re never being my close friend, hell they’re not even a friend to start with. But Mina, she different. Even since she moved in here a few months ago, I’m started to become talkative. Her bright smile, her bubbly personality will make some grumpy cat smile. She’s really bring happiness to everyone.

 

I wonder, why she picked me over the cool kids in our class. For some reason it’s leaves me guality; the fact that not many people have talked to her ever since she decided to become a friend of mine. (the word  is still strange to me, thank you.) Maybe she could’ve become popular and had a better friend? She could’ve had everyone swarm over her, so why the perfect Mina hangout with some loner, Yuna?

 

So, when she acted like this, I think she finally wake up from the reality.  But I just want to hear from herself. I want to hear the word that I’m just some rubbish. So, maybe. Maybe at least I knew what kind off standard I’m and stop thinking that I’ll has a friend one day.

 

Oh boy, I’m leading such a pathetic life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter