Prologue

Queen Wrapped Up In Lies and Foolish Truths

Nobody has ever said life is easy and simple and she knew that. Also, nobody has ever said that we are able to reign over our life as much as we want to. It might seem that we stick to some assumptions - one things are good, other things are bad. We judge people ahead of time, meanwhile we also are unknowingly going in the same direction. We're being dragged close to wrong, but entertaining things. People are nothing but whited sepulchers, we are often not aware of this fact that we are one of them. Hypocrisy could be even stupid snacking some candy bars during so-called diet. Isn't it the most prevalent case? She had forgotten about that and lived in confidence she won't do anything that she doesn't approve.

She always was the one, who amused the rest of the group - sometimes reaching apogee of her own stupidity, yet the most important was the effect. There was nothing more beautiful than beams on faces of her close friends, than happiness emitted from entity, whose birth was reputedly planned. She honestly was questioning it - nobody sane would deliver guys with such a mental deficiency acting like three year old kids asking for a new toy every five minutes. In the end it was just a way she loved to think about them, it sounds more funny than group mates, sisters from the group. She loved to give a color to her vision of the world - painting it in a more humorous way than it is in reality, although she never tried to hide it, always openly admitted that she was making too much of the facts. It wasn't a crime to say from time to time things that are silly, ridiculous, irrational for her own joy - as long as she wasn't hiding it. Anyway, she's put someone's else happiness over her own, but she had no lack of hers. Always felicity seemed to radiate from her so hard that it could be found withing range of many kilometers, something alike volcanic eruption - when it shakes with you once, it'll take long for you to get yourself back to normal.

Until some time. Everything ends one day. Everything that has a beginning has an end. She has ran out of common sense, you could think. But you couldn't think that someone as pleased with life as her would become a bunch of despair, pain and suffering. Episode from two months ago shocked everyone, none of company workers never had to deal with such a quirk of pseudo depression. It was an exploit to hide it from world of media, everyone commented on her decision that she consciously made somewhere deep in her mind. Tons of new problems were born back then, to settle them it took a lot of effort. The future of their group, perennial group, was now under up in the air, one big question mark, in fact, you could put there ten more question marks, all the same filled with doubts and lack of hope.

Exactly the same person who was found as the most bright individual tried to commit suicide under the influence of strong, uncontrolled emotions, desperate and sick at heart, with no energy and motivation to live, wanted to die as her favorite characters in movies and books - she wanted to drown. Feel the cold water filling her lungs, choke with the liquid in order to stop breathing and rest her dead body on the bottom of the bathtub. The body would lie in there as long as it would take the rest of the girls to realize she's missing. It's the way SHE saw it - her psychologist clearly stated she was just overwhelmed by insanity and made herself believe in things that don't even exist. It wasn't as dangerous as it seemed to be, eventually it wasn't possible for her to hold breath long enough to drown. When she was out of her breath, the life instinct was stronger and made her come up for air and return the regular breathing. Furthermore, crying screamed for help, for her luck Gayoon was close enough to hear piteous yelling of her friend.

Gayoon sweepingly opened the door, almost hitting the wall with them. Having a sight of her group mate fully dressed in bathtub full of water that she was choking on right now made her freeze for few seconds. Thousands thoughts came through her mind and none of them seemed to be a correct answer for what is happening. Realizing quickly what is she doing, she snatched big blue towel from towel rail hanging alongside. She felt as poured out on the floor water soaked her socks, felt how really cold was the water. Gayoon swiftly got the girl out of the bathtub and helped her take off her shirt and jeans, thereon she wrapped tightly the towel around her body still trying to overcome stress caused by worry. Gayoon also tried to get some information from her friend, what exactly happened and why. But this 'conversation' ended up as she talked to a pole.

Seeing black-haired girl trembling from cold, Gayoon hurriedly guided the latter to her own room and sat her on the bed, which was standing in the furthest corner of her place. The room wasn't big - there was only bed mentioned before, some furniture where she could put clothes she need during living in dorm, several paintings hanging on walls. Quietly sighing, Gayoon pulled her phone out of the jeans pocket, then looked at, now lying and cowering, figure. She has never seen ANYONE in similar state, she never expected this kind of indifference act from HER. She just realized what actually her friend was about to do. And it felt like Gayoon needed to do move fast before it happens again. She dialed emergency number asking for help in fear her friend could get thermal shock or pneumonia or whatever other caused by long time spent in the cold water. She also let know their manager about the whole situation, because it happened in dorm where they live right now, so he ought know. She had doubts if she's doing the right thing not calling girls out, but she didn't want to worry them - for now. She forgot they'll know when aid officers come in. Gayoon sat next to the latter and staring at her she asked, 'Why?'. As expected, she didn't receive the answer. Only what she heard was loud coughing as if the girl was seriously sick.

What happened next was only a scheme: check-up in hospital, where they didn't give the best food, government needs to scrimp on someone - so why not on poor, sick and injured people. First hospital psychologist visit, quick interview and diagnosis with one missing part - does she need to go to the loony bin? For the girl's sake, they decided to send her on therapy. Even the patient begged for it, which was reason good enough to give it a consideration. It seemed like she wanted to work on herself instead of wasting her life at rathouse, where insane people are.

4MINUTE's comeback was canceled automatically. It had no point, no rhyme or reason. Promoting a group with, as people now called her, mentally ed up girl was just pointless. Girls have been sent back to their homes, so they could enjoy family life, love life, visit old friends. Company considered also disbanding the group, but it had to wait - it was all depended on therapy results. Nobody has ever healed a person by snapping finger or by patting on the back and telling them to keep their head up. Bull worse than theory about world being controlled by aliens, so called green spacemen from ridiculous tales for kids. The kids then become abnormal and called every single star 'UFO sweeping along all people around the world'. Tales are tales, but kids' imagination can't be controlled. No one's as naive as kids, but no one's as authentic as them. Unless turd knows how to lie - beware the God.

This way, intelligent, outstanding, clever and optimistic person threw her world into a corner in order to become human's soul wreck, with no emotions, feelings, reaching the highest point of difference. Such an irony. Nobody has ever said life's colorful. Who spits on their own table needs to clean up their instead of leaving their dirt to be cleaned up by the others. Outraged aggression is only next pointless bull claimed as 'breakdown time'. You need to get your together and stop whining about the whole world instead of blaming it. World doesn't love you nor hates you, it has nothing to do with your life. World just is, so are you. There's nothing to question, some things just are and it can't be helped.