1

Hate to Admit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing a short black sleeveless shirt and black jog pants. Tiding her hair into pony tail. Followed by putting her cap and her black hoodies. She looks like she’s ready to kill someone. And she is Choi Seung Hye.

She looked at her watch and it’s 9.30pm.

Tip toeing her steps down the stairs of the choi’s mansion like a creep trying to steal something at one end. But her attempt got busted by her brother.

“Not so fast lady” her brother pulled her hoodie that makes her almost stumbled down the stairs.

“let me go. I need to buy my banana milk” seung hye plead her brother

“then buy me some and I’ll let you go” her brother give a suggestion

“buy it yourself” seung hye struggled her hoodie from his brother’s grip but it’s useless.

“eommmmm…” her brother tried to call their mother but seung hye swiftly covered her brother’s mouth.

“aish. Fine.” Her brother throw her a satisfaction smile and let seung hye go.

“but I cant guarantee the milk will safely arrive at you” seung hye run down the stairs as she said that words to his brother.

 Her brother non-other than Choi Seung Hyun the oldest in the siblings, had just arrived at Korea that week due to a love call that had casted him for a work. The sweetest creature among the family but the badass person with cold personality with strangers.

 

After buying her banana milk, seung hye decided to take a walk at the park near the choi’s mansion.

She saw some guys playing basketball and decided to watch them for a bit.

But things turned upside down when one of the guy suddenly pushed one of the opposite team. Which causes racus among them.

Seung hye was only watching them doing their business at one edge of the basketball arena.

But she saw one person who she’s most familiar with sitting down at the ground. And at that moment she had finished her banana milk. She looked at them furiously while throwing her banana milk bottle.

She walked towards the group of guy when one of the opposite team pulled the shirt of the guy that seung hye knows.

As she’s nearing the group, everyone was looking at her

“excuse me but….” A tall guy from the opposite team with a name ChanWoo at the back of his basketball jersey, sentences were cut by seung hye’s gesture.

Seung hye put one of her hand up (the one you do when you’re about to high-5 someone) that means ‘don’t talk to me’

“omg. Seung is here” taehyun whispered.

“Seung!” Mino said unconsciously.

Seung hye then gestured the ‘don’t talk to me’ to Mino.

She reached the guy who were pushed down the ground by a guy wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter