Play Time!

Baby Play Date

Hakyeon was cooking breakfast when he feel a strong arms wrap around his waist , he immediately knew who it is since there's only three peole in the house including himself and the youngest one are only at the age of 2 so it is non other than his beloved husband Jung Teakwoon. "Whats for breakfast babe?" Ask Teakwoon. "scramble eggs and toast" answer Hakyeon shortly. He lean back to his husband because he feel so warm in his husband embrace but Teakwoon just can't stay still and decided to nuzzle to his husband neck and at the sweet spot to mark him but before he could do it a loud ringing with his voice was heard. It is Hakyeon's phone, he has set the song that Teakwoon made for him as their first anniversery gift as his ringtone. 

After Hakyeon turn off the stove and free himself from Teakwoon warm embrace to put the food on the table and quitly run to the living room to get his phone but not before give Teakwoon a morning kiss ( since he will get grumpy if he didn't) and ask him to wash up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Anyeong hyung! How are you?" Turns out the caller was his bestfriend/dongsaeng Hongbin.

"Bean - ah!!! I'm fine and you? Its been so long since i last heard from you. How's Ravi and Ken?" Ask Hakyeon enthusiately.

"They are fine thank you for asking but thats not why i call you."

"Kurae? Then why did you call me?"

"Well me and Ravi decided that it is a good idea to come and visit you guys! Plus Ken and Hyuk are cousin but they never really meet each other don't they, so i though we can come visit to set a play date for them. They can learn about each other that way." Said Hongbin.

Its true after Hongbin got married he decided to follow his husband and live in Seoul since Ravi or Wonshik is a producer at Vixx Ent. While Hakyeon and Teakwoon live in Busan because Teakwoon is the CEO of  company called Leo Ent that is located there.

"Sounds wonderful Binnie i bet Hyuk and Ken can become close friend in no time. When are you coming here by the way?"

"Thats the suprise part, we are already on our way. We'll see you in about two hour"

"Alrigh i'll wait for you guys to arrive. Bye Bean!" bid Hakyeon

"Neh hyung bye".

When Hakyeon came to the kitchen the food have been eaten by Teakwoon and Hyuk is currently drinking his milk that Hakyeon have prepare for him.

"Who's that?" Ask Teakwoon curiously.

"Its Hongbin, they are on their way here to set a play date for Hyuk and Ken." Answer Hakyeon happily.

"They are?Thats great Hyuk will be happy to have a friend to play with.

"Hyukkie today your cousin and uncles are coming here to visit so you have to be nice and greet them politely, and umma want you to play nicely and share your toys with your cousin arraso." Said Hakyeon to his son.

"deh umma" answer Hyuk obidiently.

"Good boy now let go wash up before they arrive. Sweety can you clean this up thank you love you." Said Hakyeon hurriedly and rush to the bathroom with Hyuk leaving a dumbfounded Teakwoon behind with all their breakfast dishes and a slightly open mouth.

After Hakyeon finish bathing Hyuk, Hakyeon is dressing Hyuk handsomely while advising him on his behavior when his uncles and cousin came.

"Now Hyuk when they came please make sure that you greet them politely oh and invite your cousin to play with your toys ok, don't fight, play nice and clean up after you done playing understand." Command Hakyeon to his son

"I understand umma. sharing is caring, clean and tidy right?". Said Hyuk

"Thats right my handsome baby boy." Hakyeon said and give his son a kiss on the cheeks.

Hyuk smile happily at that and hug his mommy tightly. They stay like that for a while until Teakwoon came in and ask Hakyeon to get ready while shooing Hyuk to watch tv while they wait for the other family to arrive.

An hour later they heard the door bell ring signaling a visitor. After Hakyeon open the door he was greet by his little brother.

"Hyung!!!" Hongbin cheer and hug his hyung tightly. Hakyeon hug back since he haven't seen his brother for a very long time.

"Hongbin i'm so glad to see you again i miss you so much, Wonshik wow you change a lot have you gain weigh." Hakyeon tease when he sees the other.

"By weight you meant by gaining more muscle then yes i have gain weight." Wonshik said and hug Hakyeon.

"And how are you Teak-hyung you seem happier now" Hongbin said.

"Well of course his happy, his with me now right". Hakyeon gave Teakwoon a wink, but Teakwoon just roll his eyes and hug the couple.

"Oh yeah i almost forgot. Jeahwanie please greet your uncles and introduct yourself." Said Hongbin too the 3 years old child.

"ANYEONGHASEYO!!! KIM JEAHWAN IMIDA!!!" Said Jeahwan cheerfully and a little to loudly, suprising the other family.

"Wow he's sure is exciting" said Hakyeon awkwardly.

"And loud" whisper Teakwoon earning a jab in the rib by Hakyeon.

"Haha yeah sorry about that his really excited to meet his cousin" reply Wonshik apologicly.

"Speaking of it where is the little angle?" Ask Hongbin while looking around.

"Yeah here he is. Hyuk please introduct yourself." Said Hakyeon to his son while smiling encouraging at him.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Jung Sanghyuk - imida, please take care of me" he then smile at them and do a 90°degree bow at them.

Hongbin and Wonshik were wow by the highly manner boy compare to theyre son that is loud and hyper. Hyuk was quiet and well manner.

 Aftet they exchange greeting Hakyeon invite them in and ask Hyuk to play with Jeahwan in the play den that was install beside the couch. Teakwoon install it before Hyuk was even born he said that it will be much easier to watch over Hyuk when he play with his toys while cuddling with Hakyeon.

"Hello my name is Jeahwan but my mommy and daddy call me Ken and i am your cousin, i will be the bestest cousin and the nicest and cutest and handsomest and toughtest cousin EVER! So whats your name?" Ask Jeahwan after his long introduction.

"Sanghyuk but umma appa called me Hyuk." Answer Hyuk shortly. He does't like talking much but he listen well ( definately came from Teakwoon personally)

"How old are you? Mommy said that i'm bigger then you"

"I am 2"

"Really i am 3 i don't know which number is bigger but because you are short you have to call me hyung!" Said Jeahwan.

Hyuk doesn't said much he was wondering why is his parent wanted him to play with this loud and overly cheerful kid. But since he is a good boy he obey his parent well so he just nod at Jeahwan order.

"Great so now i am your big brother! Hey lets play princess, you be the princess and i'll be the prince that will come and rescue you on my trusty hourse"

"Why do i have to be the princess?" Ask Hyuk confuesly.

"Because your pretty like a princess! Now common we have to build a big castle for you to live in" said Jeahwan while collecting their block.

After hours of playing they're umma call them to wash up for dinner.

"Yeeeah dinner" cheer Jeahwan while running to the kitchen but before he enters, he turn around and find Hyuk no where to be seen, so he goes back to the play den and saw Hyuk cleaning up the toys that are uncluttred around the floor.

"Hyukkie lets eat" said Jeahwan as he came closee to Hyuk.

"Umma said to clean after play so Hyuk must listen to umma" answer Hyuk while picking up his toys and out them in the basket.

"Hmmm then hyung help too!" Said Jeahwan happily and excitedly.

Hongbin who watch the scene feel really astounded by the way Hyuk behave. It is really the opposite with the way Jeahwan behave, at home he reminded Jeahwan numerous times to tidy uo after he was done playing but never listen in the end Hongbin himself have to do it considering that Wonshik will never do it.

"Hey hyung can i ask you something" Hongbin goea at the stove to where Hakyeon was and ask him.

"Sure what is it bean?" Hakyeon said without turning away from the pasta sauce that he was stirring. Hongbin was about to open his mouth when 

"MOMMY!!!HUNGRY!!!!" yell Jeahwan when he came to the kitchen with Hyuk following behind.

"don't worry boys dinners done" said Hakyeon.

"Yeaaaah!!!" Jeahwan cheer and sit down on one of the high chair and usher Hyuk to sit next to him which he obidiently follow. Just then the fathers came home, they decided to go for a fishing together but with no luck cathing any fish but they still have fun.

After they wash up the family gather for dinner. Since Hakyeon decided to cook pasta for them the pasta sauce decorated all over Jeahwan face since he keeps play with his food, he even ask Hyuk to join but Hyuk just ignore him and just countinue eating peacefully.

After dinners done the Rabin decided to head home.

"Thank you hyungs for the lovely time it was really great to see you again." Said Hongbin when they reach the front door.

"We the one who should be thanking you. You sure you can't sleep here tonight?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Mian hyung but both of us have work tomorrow and we can't miss it, unless we are the CEO of the company then we can do what ever we want" Wonshik tease while smirking at Teakwoon.

"Haha very funny working as the CEO is not as easy as it sound Wonshik - ah"answer Teakwoon.

"Oh yeah Binnie you were gonna ask me something right?"

"Oh yeah i wanted to ask how can you educate Hyuk to behave so well?" Ask Hongbin curiously.

"Well i didn't teach him much really he just listen to me well thats all. I just instructed him to do this and that, if he manage to follow well i will give him a reward if not i will sternly ask him to do it. But i will never get mad at him if he still won't do it then its up to him. But long story short he is simply who his really are, an obiendient little boy. You don't have to worry much about Jeahwan he'll learn. Remember not every one is perfect." Advice Hakyeon and Hongbin nod and smile gratefully to his brother.

"Bye bye Hyukkie it was really fun playing with you i hope we can play again some day." Said Jeahwan currently at his daddy's arms.

"neh me too hyung hope to see you soon" Hyuk said smilling and waving at his cousin from his appa's arms.

They exchange farewell and the Rabin family left. After they're gone Hakyeon turn to his son that was carry by Teakwoon and ask

"So Hyukkie what do you think about your cousin?"

"Fun"answer Hyuk.

"But to loud" answer Hyuk after they arrive at their living room.

"Agree" answer both Hakyeon and Taekwoon while laughing together with their son.