Strawberry Pepero.

The Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's POV 

 

It was already lunch time. Me and my friends decided to stay inside the classroom instead of going to the cafeteria. 

Sooyoung bought a lots of food almost bringing their fridge from their home it was already enough for us to eat our lunch.

This was a new thing for us, because we usually go out and play but I guess we need to change for the better.

"Yah! Let's play a game!" Sooyoung happily suggested and we all agreed to her idea.

"What kind of game unnie?" The maknae of our group ,Yoona, asked while sneakily eating Sooyoung's chips.

"Spin the bottle! If the bottle pointed at you, that means you have to do the dare." Sooyoung instructed evily so we all nodded and formed a small circle.

so it was me,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung and Yoona.

Sooyoung carefully put the empty green bottle at the center of our small circle. and she slowly spun it.

I was confident that the bottle will not point at me.I was watching it intensely as it slowed down from spinning. 

I was thinking it would point at Hyoyeon or Yoona..

 

 

BUT...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HA! Yuri!" They grinned evily at me and I can't do anything but silently pray that they won't be giving me a  stupid dare. I know they are all crazy! 

 

They pulled me and Taeyeon pulled my head closer and she whispered.

"You know Jessica Jung right? " I widen my eyes as she mentioned the ice princess. Oh no this is not good.

"Y-yeah,of course who wouldn't be?" She chuckled and patted my head.

"Good,cause she's sitting at the back and you're going to eat pepero with her." I gasped and freed myself away from the midget.

ME?! SHARING PEPERO WITH THE ICE PRINCESS?! THE HELL! SHE'S FREAKING SCARY! I DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY! 

But surprisingly Jessica never did something bad at me,she already screamed at  Sooyoung once when she's munching her potato chips too loud,and pinched Yoona for falling for her prank,and Kicked Taeyeon's once when she kept on clinging to Tiffany.well this midget is super clingy to her girlfriend, she deserve it anyways.

Well Hyoyeon is distancing her self from her that's why me and Hyo are safe.

But I noticed Jessica once that she was staring at me and I got scared for a second. I guess she was spacing out or something but she wasn't glaring at me.She was staring at me softly. But anyways I don't want to mess with her. 

But today, I don't have a freaking choice but to oblige to their stupid dare.

 I shouldn't have agreed at the first place!

The four of them are already pushing me towards Jessica's spot wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter