Aww~ Come on~

You are always look fine~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[No One's P.O.V]

 

"Hey, what's you doing?"

 

Jin walks towards behind his fiance, Chorong. He spent some free times with her before they start busy next week, which is in 2 days from now. Chorong is cutting some fresh berries. Jin backhugs her and casually put his chin onto her left shoulder. Then, he tilts towards her cheek. He sneakily pecks her cheek and smiles brightly.

 

"Aigoo, oppa. Stop backhugging me.. How am I to do works if you cling onto me like baby koala?"

 

Jin makes 'dunno' face and before he gets off from her, he manages to tickle Chorong and run away from kitchen. Chorong squeals and when she looks back, Jin mehrongs at her. She just shakes her head with smile. She continues doing her works and within some minutes, it's done. As her already took bath before make a simple breakfast, Jin takes bath along her moment in the kitchen.

 

"Hey babe~"

 

He pecks her right cheek and sits in front of her; in front of their breakfast. When he looks at the breakfast, his eyebrows goes up and look questionally at her. She understand his expression and sits in front of him with worried face. Unusual breakfast dishes; cereals with berries and a glass of milk each.

 

"What happened? Don't I told you to just do, eat what we want? What is it now? Tell me. I know you have problem."

 

Chorong sighs and looks at him awhile before she opens .

 

"Am I getting fatter now?"

 

Jin chuckles at her ridiculous question. His hands are now at his waist.

 

"Come here, babe."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter