;JunNon.

SEVENTEEN oneshots.

Pairing: Jun & Vernon.
Rating: G.
Summary: In which Junhui works at the little cafe by Hansol's
campus, and Hansol's extremely intrested in him.
A/N: BOY HANSOL ON THE LOOSE Y'ALL.


"Good morning." Hansol greeted, hands stuffed in the pockets of his blazer as he allowed a bright grin to tug on his lips. His blond locks sticking out messily (which Junhui swears will be the death of him,)  and making him stand out from the rest of the students. And the letterman jacket he wore that displayed his name in fairly thick font, too. 

He made his way towards the counter, sticking his tongue out for a split second. Junhui, one of the only barristas at the cafe gulped at the sight. 

"Hi." Was all he was able to muster out, before his cheeks flushed red. Hansol was a regular customer, you see. Almost too regular. Junhui was far from complaining, though. He'll appear every morning, order a cup of Doppio and Junhui's handmade strawberry tarts to start his morning off. 

It was odd, though. He never comes with anyone, and assumingly scares other students away. Junhui's other customers who attend the same school just stares at him, mumbling to themselfs or completely ignoring him. He rarely smiles at school too – something Junhui had learnt about him when Hansol and a few other students were stuck in the rain and cowering under the hooded bustop. 

Hansol always smiled at Junhui. He oftenly chuckled at his actions and watched closely as the boy brewed his coffee. Junhui found it weird.

"The same ol’ doppio and tart, yeah?" Hansol added shortly after, staring straight at the barrista with a smile. Junhui only nodded, quickly getting to work.  The blond sat on a barstool, facing the counter. 

"Do you guys have Wi-Fi here?" Hansol inquired, grabbing his phone. Still staring at Junhui, though.

"N-" 

"Because I can feel the connection." Hansol winked, interupting the flustered male. Junhui only rolled his eyes with a sigh in response and continued whatever he was working on. 

After a few moments of silence ( an exception for Junhui's loud stirs and pours, alongside Hansol's feet tapping and humming, ) Junhui was done with the doppio, serving it in a big cup with a toasty strawberry tart on a plate. Leaning over his workstation, Junhui placed the coffee and tart infront of Hansol. 

"That'd be five dollars and twenty cents." Junhui demanded, a strong gaze set onto the bewildered boy. 

He quickly threw his phone onto the counter and shoved his hands into his pockets, eyebrows unhappily furrowed as his mouth followed with a frown. Junhui hates to admitt, but damn. The boy sure is an eyecandy, despite his cocky . 

"I only have three bucks as of now-" He shrugged, handing Junhui three one dollars. 

"I'm sorry, you have to pay it all." Junhui clucked, hands reaching out to grab the cup and plate back before Hansol grabs his wrists. 

"No no no I can't start my day without your delicious food! Come on!" Hansol groaned, almost whining as he nudged Junhui's ( obviously stiffening ) hands away.  "Should I.. repay you someway else? Like a date." 

Junhui swallowed.  Isn't he supposed to be some kind of, mean jock with the big jacket? Shouldn't scaring people away be his hobby or some sort? Why the hell is he using aegyo!? 

"Uh, s-sure." Junhui stuttered, eyes staring wide at Hansol in confusion. 

"Cool. I'll jot my number down." Hansol smiled, grabbing his phone again. "Oh, and the name's Hansol by the way." 

 

 

ok bye this is horrible