Rain,Rain please don't go away.

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already noon when Jessica woke up from her dream land.She was expecting to see Yuri lying by her side with her tongue sticking out which makes Jessica giggle every time she stares at Yuri while asleep.

or her members booming voices outside the living room which where she's currently sitting down right now.

But to her dismay, When she wokeup from her sleep,no one was at home.She was home alone.Her members left a note to remind the ice princess about the left overs in the fridge.Everyone greeted her and left a message for her.

Except for the tanned woman whom she have been looking for since the moment she woke up.

The wonderful  vacation house that they rented was silent.Only the sound of rain drops could be heard from the roof top. 

They all left her and played outside while she's stuck inside the vacation house and is lonely as hell.

She sighed as she frustratingly sat on the couch and focused her attention to the tv which is pretty useless.

she wanted to scold her seobang later as soon as the tanned woman will show up to her.How could she just leave the ice princess behind?!  Did she even think that her ice princess feels lonely,bored and scared?! At least she left her a note so she could understand why she's all alone or the ice princess will know on where on earth her seobang might be.

she was dying from boredom when a commercial of Hot chocolate suddenly appeared on the tv caught her attention.She sat up straight and started to crave for hot chocolate and she quickly ran to the kitchen to make one.

She was thankful that the tanned monkey which is her lover, the love of her life, her seobang and her prince taught her how to make one.

She was humming while making the hot chocolate .

1 tbsp of cocoa powder and granulated sugar into a bowl and stirred it to combined the two powders.

she took another bowl from the cabinet and poured 3/4 cups of water.

 she the microwave and put the bowl inside and microwave the water on high 1½ minutes or until the water boils.

after waiting for awhile, she poured the hot water over the cocoa mixture and stirred it until it's smooth. 

then she poured a 2/3 skim evaporated milk into another cup.

and added 3/4 tsp. of vanilla flavoring.

then done! She happily clapped her hands for making a hot chocolate successfully .She then took her big mug and the mini marshmallows from the fridge and put some on her hot chocolate to make it more delicious. If Sooyoung is around,she'll definitely drool.

She went back to the living room and took her favorite blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. She the tv again while sipping on her hot chocolate. 

She was having a good time,she feels warm and her grudge against Yuri disap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter