Part One-Warmth

Warmth (Jikook Fluff)

Warmth 


Jungkook finally finished getting out of the shower and sighed after a long hard working day from hours of practicing the choreography for the recent song that was to come out next for BTS. He stepped out of the bathroom and shook his head a little to get rid of the excess water in his hair. He turned to look at Jimin who was already lying in bed, playing a game on his phone. Jimin looked focused and serious while doing so which was something Jungkook adored because he thought he looked y. With just a shirt and his boxers on, Jungkook crawled under the covers next to Jimin, wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. Jimin gasped and quickly looked at Jungkook, then smiled. 

"You scared me," Jimin said. 

"I'm sorry," Jungkook replied. 

"It's ok," Jimin said, giving his raven-haired maknae a peck on the forehead. "Let's go to sleep, today was hard." Jungkook smiled.

"That sounds too good to be true," Jungkook said, remembering earlier that day how he wished he could be in bed. Jimin laughed. 

"It does, it does," Jimin replied. He turned his body to turn off the light as Jungkook nestled into him, wrapping his arm around Jimin and laying his head on his chest. They lay there in the darkness for a moment with a comfortable silence, the warmth of their bodies slowly drifting them to sleep. Jimin was the first to break it. 

"Jungkook?," Jimin said. 

"Yes?, Jungkook replied. 

"Please don't leave. Let's stay like this forever in this warmth. I never want to leave it," Jimin said. Jungkook smiled at his words, nuzzling his head into Jimin's neck.

"I won't leave. I promise," Jungkook said. He could feel Jimin smile above him, causing him to smile even more. 

"Good night Jungkook. I love you," Jimin said. 

"Good night Jimin," Jungkook said. "I love you too." Jimin smiled with bliss and soon let the spell of sleep take over him. Meanwhile, Jungkook kept awake a little longer, lying next to Jimin and looking out the window where the beautiful full moon was shining brightly in the night sky. It was right then and there where Jungkook realized there was no other place he would rather be in the whole world than where he was now. Not world tours to different countries, not tropical islands, not black tie events, just right there in Jimin's arms.

"I love you," he whispered. "Forever I will."