MARK

MARKED TUAN

It was another radio guesting at Sukira that was scheduled for today. The boys were excited because Sukira is one of their favorite radio guesting, let’s say they all anticipate the tasks and games in it. Since fans pretty well knew that GOT7 can pull of skinships very well as fanservice, the members tried to get used to these type of tasks. Ignoring how weird it might feel after playing the said games.

The members enjoyed the whole segment. However, the last game seemed horrifying to each one of them because of the kissing punishment that never died. Bambam, gulped to the idea once again after getting teased by the Hyung line. He’s been horrified for losing 2 times straight from this punishment. The idea of feeling the members’ lips to his bare skin makes him shiver. Kisses from his neck, and back hugs weren’t exciting anymore but quite horrendous. He’s hoping that other members would lose this time to get a proper revenge. The feeling of getting attacked in front of their loving fans.

 This time Ryeowook will give them 5 seconds to answer each of the 5 questions per member, those who will have the lowest score will be receive the 10 seconds kissing punishment at the end of the radio guesting.

Bambam scratched his head feeling really nervous and even doubting himself once again. He’s never good with this kind of game. It’s not like he always pay attention to every little facts about s. He can’t even answer the questions from his self. Jaebum felt confident and knew he would never lose so he plastered a smirk throughout the whole game. Being a leader has a lot of advantage in so many ways. Jinyoung might be confident about answering the questions related to s since he’s sensitive to each one of them but he’s quite bothered about his first answers. It usually takes a lot of time for him to get the correct answer. Jackson, on the other hand, might look confident but he’s just actually guessing. He thinks he knew the answer but in reality he just think he knew. Youngjae feels the same way, he would often guess. Most of the time, he’s unsure about what to answer. Next to Jaebum, Yugyeom quite excelled with this type of game. Let’s say he doesn’t usually pays attention to every facts about their members but then answers usually popped on his mind like a miracle. He’s good in remembering small details. Then lastly Mark, he’s in between being confident and not. Being quiet has its advantage, he actually notices a lot of things from each of the members. Hoping his little advantage won’t fail him this time.

Feeling hyped and a little bit horrified about the punishment, each and every one of them did their very best.  Jaebum was the first player. He’s very confident and even answered 4 out of 5. Bambam and Junior got 3 out of 5 while Jackson and Youngjae both got 2. Yugyeom aced the game with a perfect score. The last player to play was none other than Mark Tuan. He felt a little bit pressured because the members were teasing him. He only needed to beat the score 2 to win right? To be quite honest, every member was eyeing on Mark. They all wanted him to lose, whether it’s secretly wanting to kiss him or probably for him to be the loser and not them. The questions that were thrown to Mark don’t actually make sense. Whether it’s a question about who bought Coco’s pink ponytail or a question about how long does Junior take a bath. Like how the heck would he be certain about it. Mark succeeded and answered a question related to Youngjae’s favorite game. He was about to answer Jackson’s sleeping habit when the timer hits up. In the end he only got 1 out of 5. Everyone teased and pushed Mark for losing the game. Bambam laughed like an evil, finally getting his revenge. While the others, secretly liked that Mark lose. Mark felt horrendous for the fact that he will actually receive the 10 seconds kissing punishment game in front of the fans. The thought about receiving kisses for 10 seconds makes him cringe already. It’s something quite embarrassing for his image.

The 6 members put on their lipstick as Mark stood up in front of the fans. He smiled and laughed awkwardly, trying to pull himself but to be honest he’s feeling nervous as heck from receiving kisses. Mark would casually look down to hide the forming embarrassment on his face. Camera flashes were everywhere and he could hear the never ending shots. One thing’s for sure, he’s doomed.

Everything went blurry that Mark failed to distinguish who’s kissing him. He could only hear screams and everything turned black even though his eyes were wide open.  For the first kiss, he received a back hug and got kissed from the cheeks close to his ears. Mark was slightly tickled from the feeling and he totally forgot how gay he looked like. The next thing he remembered was that he was grabbed from the waist and got kissed from the neck close to his jaw. It was really ticklish and he could feel his toes getting weak with the feeling. Not quite any longer, he was hugged and was kissed really close to the side of his lips. He can feel the burning sensation from the moment. The next kisses were either placed on his neck, cheeks and even nose. Mark would just want to disappear feeling the wet sticky lips from each member’s kiss for 10 seconds, not to mention the unnecessary touches and hugs that he received as well. He wanted to laugh and cringe at the same time, he wasn’t even sure what kind of reaction gave off. It’s totally embarrassing.

 

Mark was still feeling weak from the punishment. When they’re about to leave the building he was asked the remove the lipsticks that they created.  He stared at his face horrifyingly in front of the mirror. There are 6 evident kisses on his face and neck. Oh Goodness. He doesn’t even know who the owners of the kisses are since he pretty blocked out a while ago. He hurriedly washed his face with a soap and quickly dried it with a towel. He checked his face once again and was shocked to see a mark on his neck. Mark tried his best to remove it but it won’t fade.

                                                                                                                                                                      

The next thing that happened was everyone heard Mark Tuan screaming and making a ruckus on his way to their dressing room.

 

“WHO MARKED ME ON MY NECK!! NO MATTER HOW I TRIED TO SCRATCH IT, I JUST CAN’T REMOVE IT ANYMORE!!!” Mark groaned really loud as he faced the members who were quite shocked from his sudden ruckus.

 

“Let me see?” Jackson removed Mark’s hand who’s covering the Mark on his neck. “IT’S A HICKEY. HAHAHAHA! Someone left you a hickey!!” Jackson laughed really loud while throwing fists in the air.

 

“Do you think this is funny? Who made this?! Who kissed me in the neck!!  Fans can clearly saw the mark from this area!!” Mark yelled in disbelief.

 

“Not me. I kissed you in the nose.” Youngjae defended himself because Mark looks scary.

 

“I kissed you in the cheeks.” Jaebum shook his head from left to right.

 

“Bambam kissed you in the neck!” Youngjae said. Mark shot an eye at Bambam who kept shaking his head and hands.

 

“I didn’t leave a mark!! Eww! Why would I do that!? I just got my revenge because he kissed me in the neck last time!!”

 

“I kissed you on the neck too but I can’t remember if I left a hickey?” Jackson rolled his eyes and tried to remember about what he did.

 

“JACKSON!!!” Mark yelled at him.

 

“It’s fine Mark, you just need to wear a turtle neck to cover it up.” Jackson calmly said. The other members wanted to laugh from Mark’s  burden.

 

“Jinyoung hyung also kissed you in the neck though.” Yugyeom smirked when he saw Jinyoung being quiet from the corner.. They all looked at Jinyoung who’s smiling geekly from the side.

 

 

“Well. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Jinyoung raised his arms in defeat.