The Voice

Chasing Love. Breaking Dreams. Breaking Love. Chasing Dreams

It was my last of training at SMent . I already say my to everyone (HOT and SHINWA Hyungs SES noonas F.N. KL TVXQ, Suju Members except Kyuhyun I never met him ,Ju hyun, Yoona,Jessica, hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri.)

But they can't remember me because I wouldn't practice everyday. It would be once a month or once every three months.

I bet SM people won't even remember me. I wasn't noticeable really unless I was dancing Haha I'm only at dancing I can't really sing nor Rap.

While walking at the corridor I hear someone is sing at the studio an angelic voice and make mr float in the air, Like am I butterfly with a beautiful wings.

So, I open the door and sees who is singing.

It's my first time seeing her and I saw Teacher Lee Soo Man and I bowed at him.

"Hello Sir" with my blank expressions
I'm always like that.

and he also greeted me "Oh Hi" he said with her beautiful eye smile of him.

I'm shock when he asked a question.

"Would mind to stay for a couple minutes?"

I was dumb founded. The only came out to my mouth is "Pardon Sir?" because I'm really nervous at that time. He might me you know!.

and He speak "I just wanna hear your suggestions about my new recruit future artist." That was he said.

I thought he would lecturing me again because yesterday he already lectured me.

"Okay, Sir" I reply to kill the conversation and my nervousness.

And someone walking in the recording studio. She's has a chubby cheeks wearing black sleeves and pants. 

While looking at her " she's so cute" I said to myself.

and then she wave at me and i also did the same.

"You can start singing whenever your ready" the old man said to her.

"Yes sir", she responsed.

When she start singing.I felt the emotions in her song and I start imagining things in what lyrics she sang. While I was internalizing her song. She suddenly stop and smile. I was also smiling.

"Why you stop? teacher lee soo man asked.

"I'm sorry Sir. I forgot the lyrics" she reply with a afraid smile.

The old man laugh and I smile.

"It's okay. You still have a wonderful voice that could reach your dreams. Right Jiyong" said the old man.

and I nodded and smile at her. "You have a great vocals but it was clear and you have also a unique that can seperate to everybody" that's was i said to her.

She was staring at me and my heart pounding. I feeling I'm having a anxiety.

"That's okay for now. You can have your break Taeyeon. Let's go jiyong. I need a talk to you." Teacher lee Soo Man said.

"Yes, sir" I response.

While walking, tagging along with the old man. "So her name is Taeyeon".I whispered.

I can't help myself imaging her and her voice

And we reach the conference room. "Take a sit" with a hard voice of the old man.

"Are you really sure about this" asked the old man.

"Eh?uhmmm Yes sir"

"I think can't stop you" he said and I smiled.

"Okay, Good luck and wish you good path ahead. Put your hardest to peak. Now, you can go on own now. I know you can do it because of You, your dream are reacheable. You are a great, Kid". That he said

My eyes are becoming red. I hate to do this but I want to explore the different of me. I think this company will help me but I also think that I can't showcase what they want and  I need to find that different of me.

"I guess it's really goodbye" he said.

"yes" I answered.

"Goodbye then." He offered his hands and tapping my shoulder.

I hugged him and i cry. 'Thank you sir. that's all I can say.

Then I walked out the room.

I saw a girl in the hallway walking.

"I know it's Her. It was Taeyeon with a great voice and smile"

"TAEYEON!" I shout.

 

 

 

Sorry for my grammar I really hate my english subject back then haha. it's my first time writing a Fanfic.