Part One

Happy Birthday Miss Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to : R Kelly Oreo

                 Tove Lo Talking Body

                  Jeremiah All the Time

 

Unedited

 

"Come on Joon! It'll be fun and it's your birthday for 's sake!" Joonmyun frowned.

"I know that Baek, but a strip club, really?" She asked clearly not impressed.

Baekhyun scoffed "It is NOT a strip club, it is a ladies club." She narrowed her eyes at Joonmyun.

"No Baek, I don't want to go." Joonmyun sighed as she turned and made her way out of the office for her lunch break, knowing she was probably going to regret trurning Baekhyun down here pretty damn soon.

'I wish she would understand that I feel a whole hell of a lot older than I already am when she wants to celebrate my birthday every year.' She sighed to herself sliding into her white Kia Altima.

Joonmyun had an hour lunch and she took every minute of it with gratitude before she had to unfortunately leave her favorite little cafe to head back.

It was one fifteen when she returned back to her office, closing the door behind her and dropping her blinds, concealing her from the rest of the building. It was going to be a long rest of the day and she needed every ounce of privacy she could manage. With four reports due by Friday morning and it already being Wednesday with only one completely done and the second only having two paragraphs.... It was going to be another late night.

 

Seven thirty arrived faster that Joonmyun would have liked, she'd thankfully managed to finish two more and was going to at least get a start on the fourth and finish it tomorrow. She was the only one left in the building besides security and the janitors and she really wanted nothing more than to go home for the night, but work was more important than sleep was and she knew that and unfortunately accepted and kept on working starting her final report.

Working as a general manager for Grand Suits Hotel wasn't terrible, but she was in charge of personnel. So everyone went through her, everyone was promoted through her. Reports... Were done by her.

There was a knock at the door and Joonmyun didn't even hear it, she was far too focused reading the blury lines of her computer screen, proof reading for any mistakes.

"Miss Kim?" Joonmyun, hearing her name looked up from her computer screen confused only to see a very attractive man in a suit standing in her office doorway.

Joonmyun nodded confused standing up and walking in front of her desk.

"I'm with the police department," He said walking up to her and before Joonmyun could react, the officer bent her over her desk with her wrists behind her back. Handcuffed. "And you're under arrest."

"What the is this?!" She abot screamed.

The officer smirked leaning behind her, his breath tickling her sensitve skin "Calm down y." He whispered before the heat behind her disappeared and he reappeared in front of her sitting in her chair "Don't move honey." He said glancing at her.

To say she was uncomfortable was a ing understatement. No. It was the undstatement of the century. Four inch stilettos, skin tight grey dress, only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter