damn dishes (1/2)

Innocence Pasional

" What a rascal, really you dare you show up!"

Jonghyun noticed how all focused on. His sister and his 4 employees, all eyes watching him. He smiled a moment as he knew it to do, throwing his backpack to one of his employees, while stripped of his coat of black leather, sliding his tired body of twenty years and then take a look at what I had to face. The house was the same as the left three weeks ago, the only thing that had changed was the dining table, which was packed with all gotten dishes and future. His scoundrel smile widened, looking now to that was his sister.

"Why would not appear? Did they not sent the driver to go for me?"
"I do not know, I thought you were staying out there, doing what you like ..."

. Doing what you like, she says? Well, maybe, Young Mi was right. Each time travel came, he went to nearby pub and ended any ing half the city. If, of course, it was strange that today not found "doing what you like"

"Why? Do any of your friends is available, sister?"
"moron"

'If that is so, only alerts and pass me your address. No, no, better tell them to come over here, because that will make them please be me.

"Pig, I think you want to die."

Jonghyun suppressed a laugh, throwing his coat on his face and walking toward the empty table to sit and gobble everything possible. If today there would be no , at least had food, right? I take a plate in front of the incredulous eyes of his sister and full of noodles, then taking them to the mouth.

"Jonghyun, good to have you early, as I was in Boston?"

His father's voice stopped him right away. The noodles touched his mouth, but is not proved. He rose quickly, pretending the best smile I could. Her mother looked at him with more serious face he had seen in his life, full of those big stupid things around her wrist, ears and neck.

"I thought you would come very hungry and had then bowed and sat botched again, keeping an eye on the spaghetti" Nothing happened interesting in Boston, the talk was very boring, but I did my best, believe me.

Yes, exactly, he had done their best, had burst all bottles of the hotel, had touched all asses exposed in the pool, had had water , had taken his room all to which it was possible and while attending business talk, he had flirted with the ladies older. Jonghyun had done their best, no doubt about that. He watched as everyone sat around the table.

"I'm glad you're interesándote more, you know it's for your own good, you must already start preparing to take charge of the company- his mother spoke suddenly, raising his hand to the maids uniform" Serve us wine and see Llevate some dishes, they are of more.

Do I become over the company? That was the biggest nonsense he had heard in his life, but said nothing and just the food to , cursing in his mind. In fact, he had only agreed to go to Boston for two reasons. The first was that it could be vented neurons and with foreign and second, obviously, was that if he did not, his father was able to amputate the and disinherit him. And they listened. Two of the maids came quickly, removing one other dish in silence.

"Bring me a glass of orange juice with 3 ice cubes" Young My crossed her legs, without paying attention to the food that was at his forehead " but fast, because my throat hurts"

The old woman nodded immediately, moving surely towards the kitchen.

"And how are the business by Boston, a lot of acceptance?"

Jonghyun did not move his eyes from his plate, single continuous soaking the noodles her lips abruptly and taking some salad to her plate. Le worth acceptance that businesses in Boston, but could not spit it out that way.

"Of course, there is acceptance everywhere ..."
"I know, but not if it will be good to risk a lot of money there. Would have to analyze it better at the next meeting" his father interrupted, sipping his drink much "Yeah, definitely, I have to start to scatter me and Boston is a good idea ..."

Yeah, , while he does not lack money, your family could build all companies that want and rub them well. I had wanted to leave that house, ride in his sports, scoot to the nearest pub and send this whole shtick cheap family dinner really the devil. But he had to tolerate; besides, her parents would soon be smoke the next day and fly by plane to some other country, leaving it free at home. Just feel free again, made him blow exhale, while all the wine was poured on the lips. Puto wine, had neither a drop of alcohol, where the hell they had taken?

"Kim Jong-hyun, do not drink so fast."

The huge man rebuked him, now giving a stern look. However, Jonghyun only managed to play with the cup in his hands, making make out his own reflection in the glass: his white shirt, his black jeans and messy hair for the trip. What a crap was done, though surely many would put hot to see him that way.

'What hours bringing me think juice? Do not you ever going to bring?

The boy put womanizer eyes, turning his head toward the kitchen. His black eyes moved disinterested and were on the verge of returning to his plate when something in the kitchen quickly caught his attention, succeeding lips make relamiera. Was I looking good? Is that ing he had before his eyes belonged to someone at home? His lips were moistened with his tongue again, while not want to miss any movement of that shapely rear. Go, go, he had not presented any guest in the house or his vision had become ographic and was hallucinating perfect asses? No, it was definitely real. His dark, leering down to her legs, cursing whoever that woman be wearing a long black pants to toe. lip anxiously She bit her, sending to the stairs, then got in his vision, avoiding seen from the waist up. But hey, at least, it gave him access to the best part, right? I imagined placing his hands on the back, although his imagination went to pot when I observe as "the owner of good " was coming toward them suddenly.

Oh , fun had really arrived when least expected.

I hear the sound of approaching vessels tintinando to feel. A somewhat fierce smile formed on his lips. Surely, it was another employee who had been recently hired and added to the staff, but his ethic of "a good one night" no to discrimination, so having with service personnel, was also accepted. Especially if service personnel, had that . Slide the glass of wine in her hands, listening to the rest held a conversation about something that was not of interest. And finally, the good back appeared before them, killing all their damn beat expectations.

" Here's your juice ... Miss Kim ... excuse the delay, excuse the interruption ..."

What the ?! Jonghyun factions radically changed, his eyes did not fail to see what was in front, trying to assimilate. Its owner had good proved a slim boy, who was now in front of him with lowered eyes and shrunken body. As instinctively, I see her tiny nose, small eyes, her full lips, her clavicles highlighting on her skin, her flushed cheeks, her small body and feminine. His hair fell over his forehead and Jonghyun's eyes followed the path of his physical, watch your shirt greyish loose and long black pants. Felt like breathing quickened again when his eyes focused on his perfectly proportioned back and waist slim and attractive. Well, well, what kind of person was this? He his lips, without taking his eyes off me, but the boy just looked down and now was about to leave after mumbling a few words and make another obeisance. What a great , good heavens!

"This boy has tired me, really, you had to hire you, mother?"

Jonghyun turned his gaze to the spoiled brat, forcing to abandon their interesting thoughts to take a little attention to the conversation.

"I felt sorry, that's all. While fulfill its work as indicated, I do not see much problem with keeping the boy here and done deal"

Jonghyun's face encontaba thoughtful, as he leaned on the table, biting her lip impatiently. The meeting was just stupid familoar and his father soon moved to his habotacion, while Young Mi swerved onto the courtyard with phone in hand. Jonghyun threw himself on the nearest couch, watching the employees came to collect the dishes and they left the same way.

Raised an eyebrow, giving him a quick glance into the kitchen, while he pulled out his iPhone and was dedicated to take a look at 45 recent messages. She bit her lip, leaning completely on the black armchair comfort encuerado.
---------------------------------------
From: Hee Sook
Date: 10/02/15

Jjong, let me know when you're in Seoul, Vale? I want to see, you know, last Friday was phenomenal and want it to happen again. Wet kisses, I Sook.
---------------------------------------

Gave a raucous laugh, his teeth let him rest his lip and now overhung his thumb. Perhaps those girls were greedy or were in need who were able to beg by text message to open their legs? The remaining posts was something similar and a minority, came ing group that had as friends or at least people nearby. I raise my gaze back to the kitchen and felt like 3 maids were smiling and moved also to their respective room at a slow pace. A smile formed on Jonghyun luscious lips when I jumped up and walked Sillon firmly into the kitchen of your own home. The lights remained on and even water dripping sounded even ten paces away from it. When I finally arrived, his smile was amplified at the image before him: the boy was often on his back with his head bowed, his hands on a few glasses dishes and laundry water splashing to the face.

"Hi, baby. As will those dishes, you are making is difficult?"

 

■■■■■■■■■

 

N: See you in the next chapter ♡
thanks for reading ♡