One

Where's my socks?!

“Jeonghannie! Where are my socks? Have you seen them?” the leader screamed from the kitchen, looking everywhere for his socks.

“On top of the shelf in the room!” the longhaired guy screamed back from the living room.

“Whose room?” the leader asked.

“Our room you idiot!”

 

The leader laughed and rushed to his room and found his socks, “Found it! Thanks Jeonghannie!”

 

Jeonghan sighed when he saw Seungcheol coming to him while whistling to  ‘Mansae’.

 

“For God sake Seungcheol, please take care of your stuff. Put your socks in the place properly next time. I’m not your mom,” Jeonghan babbling like a mom he is.

“Sorry Jeonghannie, I will put my socks in place next time okay? Now let me see,” the leader cups Jeonghan’s face and makes the latter face him.

“Beautiful as ever my Jeonghannie~” Seungcheol pecked Jeonghan’s left cheek softly.

The shocked Jeonghan pushed Seongcheol away and hit him playfully, “Yaaa Seungcheol. W-what are you doing… the kids are here,” his voice come out as whisper.

“What about them? This is normal. Me and you, don’t we always do this since we were trainee?” Seungcheol pecked Jeoghan’s left cheek this time.

“Yaahh!! Stop it!” the longhaired guy blushed and exits the living room to his room.

 

“Hyung…” someone speak.

“Yeah Dino?” Seungcheol can’t loose his smile.

“Stop kissing Jeonghan hyung in front of us already. Do it in your room,” the maknae nagged. Others seem to be agreeing with the maknae when they all nodded almost synchronized.

“As you wish,” Seungcheol laughed and ran to his and Jeonghan’s shared room.

 

“Are you mad Jeonghan?” Seungcheol asked slowly when he found Jeonghan on his bed, arms crossed.

“No I’m not,” Jeonghan murmured.

 

Seungcheol slowly sat beside his best friend. “Sorry I kiss you earlier,” he poked Jeonghan’s shoulder.

The shorter male shoved the leader’s finger away. Not saying anything.

 

“I can’t help it. You look so beautiful,”

“What with that…”

“I’m seriously… You look so beautiful Jeonghannie…” Seungcheol slowly s his hands around the tiny waist and put his chin on Jeonghan’s shoulder. He doesn’t push me…

 

“I look beautiful… only today?” Jeonghan pouted. Seungcheol always fall for that pout.

“No no! You always look beautiful, since baby!” Seungcheol tighten his hug. “You smell nice too. Which shampoo did you use today?” his nose tickling Jeonghan, making the latter guy chuckled.

“It’s tickling Seungcheol. Stop sniffing over my hair! I used the one you bought for me,” Jeonghan finally smile, and Seungcheol thanked God for that smile.

 

The leader let go of his hug and turned Jeonghan around that the longhaired male facing him now. “I’m sorry okay?” he apologized again.

“Stop it… I’m not mad about that pabbo yah,” Jeonghan smack Seungcheol’s face playfully.

“Then what?” Seungcheol asked curiously.

“It… just… I don’t get my good morning kiss just now,” blushed, Jeonghan face down.

 

Seungcheol stunned and tried to figure something out. “Aahh! That! Sorry Jeonghannie, I forgot. I thought we’re late for the fan-meeting event this morning,”

“But you kiss Dino,”

“Aaahhh because he’s the maknae. Come on, you couldn’t be jealous over Dino? He’s your baby aren’t he?” Seungcheol forced a chuckle.

“But you are my…”

Smirking, Seungcheol asked, “I am your what Jeonghannie?”

Jeonghan can feel that Seungcheol smirking even he didn’t see the latter’s face. “You are mine,” he whispered.

 

Upon hearing that, Seungcheol couldn’t help but to low key screaming and hugged Jeonghan so hard that the latter couldn’t breathe. Jeonghan on the other hand was struggling to break ths hug.

 

“I-I can’t b-breathe!” Jeonghan push Seungcheol’s hands away.

Still smirking like idiot, he cupped Jeonghan’s face and planted a soft kiss on his lips. The surprised Jeonghan froze but then gave in and kiss his back.

 

They both pulled away at the same time after a few seconds, trying to catch their breath.

 

“Don’t kiss me suddenly like that!” Jeonghan wiped his lips; his face was almost as red as tomato.

“You’re too cute! Yes, I’m yours Jeonghannie! All yours!” the leader tried to kiss the latter again but got distracted by a knock on the door.

 

Knock knock!

 

“Whaaaaaaaat?” Seungcheol half screamed.

“The manager is here hyung. We gotta go. Oh yeah, he said stop making out early in the morning!” it was Seungkwan. “Hurry up hyung!” he screamed again.

 

Both of Jeonghan and Seungcheol laughed and getting all embarrassed.

“Let’s go now,” Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol from the bed.

“Last kiss,” Seungcheol planted a fast kiss on Jeonghan’s lips before exited the room all-smiling. The red-faced Jeonghan followed behind.

 

“Gosh these boys…” the manager sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just became Seventeen's fan like 3 days ago? Biane for this crappy story~