Hello Seoul!

Star Crossed

HYUNJAE'S POV
The temperature was not as old as I expected it to be. It's spring but the chilly weather is tolerable. 

Finally... SEOUL!!

"HELLOOO SEOUL!!!!" I exclaimed throwing my hands to the air as I got out of the arrival area of Incheon airport, not minding the people looking at me like I'm some crazy person. 

I excitedly clutched my bag and went to the nearest bus stop. 

I arrived at the lodging house at around lunch. Right after unpacking my luggage, I went out to eat. With the help of my GPS, I found the perfect place to eat. There weren't a lot of people around,  just enough to have a peaceful lunch with myself. 

As I was eating, I got my journal out and looked at the list of the things I wanted to do here in Seoul. Well, it to include eating some streetfoods in Itaewon, visiting Seoul's famous landmarks,  going to night markets, finding a job and lastly, visiting entertainment companies especiall Cube Entertainment. The home of my favorite idol group and one of the main reasons why I flew all the way here - BEAST. 

With the thought of Beast, I decided to plug in my earphones and listen to their songs. 

"I'll be your suite suite room baby take a break..." Yoseob sang as I was eating my hearty lunch. He sounds so heavenly. Sigh.