Chapter One: Ash and Dust

Hacker Gone Hacked

It was a quiet night in the neighbourhood.

The BTS Manor (aka homebase) was selit as most of the boys were out celebrating a successful mission at a nearby club. The only ones home was the ‘mother’ of the group Jin and the second youngest and Hacker, Taehyung. Both boys didn't want to go out as they hated clubs, so they decided to stay home and watch movies.

Jin was waiting for Namjoon to call him to come and pick the other 5 up, as they couldn't drive drunk. Taehyung was hacking into some website for his brothers team after their hacker couldn't break past the final firewall.

Jin worried for Taehyung, as he was always busy nowadays, he seemed to never have time for himself. It seemed that because Taehyung was the best Hacker the agency had, he was always getting sent things to Hack into from other teams. Taehyung hacked into each and everything he was sent, as he didn't want to disappoint others. Jin was the only one in the team other than Namjoon that knew of the boys past and how bad it really was. The other boys just thought that the year they didn't have Taehyung he was still in training while in reality he was recovering.

Jin could hear Taehyung type faster, a clue he was breaking through. He smiled at this. Taehyung didn't have much of a childhood, neither did his older brother Baekhyun.

Jin walked towards Taehyungs room, knocking on the open door and waiting for the ok to come in. Once received he frowned at the sight of the full sandwich he had left the younger boy when the others left over 4 hours ago.

“Taehyung, you have to eat.” Said boy was hunched over in front of his many computers, glasses perched on his nose as he watched the screen, numbers flying by.

Jin took a glance at the screen closest to him only for his head to start hurting at the sight of all the words and numbers on the screen. He shook his head and decided to put his glaze on the small form of Taehyung. He looked so small, so fragile when in fact JIn knew it was the opposite. Taehyung, despite being half the size of Namjoon, could easily take the leader down as well as the other members. He was by far one of the strongest, if not the strongest, members of the team both in mental ability and physical.

Taehyung sighed, before stopping typing and rubbing his eyes, a frown etched on his face. “I’m sorry Jinnie, I was so focused on finally cracking it that I just didn't end up eating.”

Jin frowned at the boy, “That’s not good Taehyung, you need to eat. I’m worried about you, you haven't left this room since the last mission ended, that can’t be very good for your eyes.”

Taehyung laughed slightly, before grabbing the plate and talking a massive bite, “It’s not. That's why I have glasses already. I didn't always have them you know.”

Jin rolled his eyes at Taehyung trying to speak with his mouth full.  “Taehyung, don't speak with your mouth full you fool.”

Taehyung swallowed before smiling sheepishly at Jin, “Sorry Jinnie. Are the others still out?”

Jin nodded, “How wasted do you think they are gonna get?”

“On a scale of one to ten? A hundred.”

Jin laughed, making Taehyung smile. Jin reached into his pocket as his phone dinged, the texter I.D. telling him it was Namjoon. ‘We’re ready to go’ “Namjoon just texted me, he wants me to come pick them up now. You wanna come?”

Taehyung shook his head, “Nah, I’m almost done with the cracking the firewall, like seconds away.”

Jin nodded, “Ok, I’ll go get them. Stay safe Taetae.”

Taehyung smiled at Jin, “Of course Jinnie.”

Jin ruffled Taehyungs light pink hair then left, grabbing his car keys as he left.

He got in his car, and noticed a black van barked across the street but didn't think anything of it. Still as he drove down the street he glanced back at it in his mirror and couldn't stop the bad feeling he got the farther he was from the house and Taehyung.

(AN:Italics are whats going on with Taehyung, while normal type is whats going on with Jin, hope you enjoy!)

Taehyung sighed as he turned back to his computer, watched the screen as it said 98% percent. He ate the last little bit of his sandwich before  picking up the plate and walking it to the kitchen on the opposite side of the house.

 

Jin parked the car before getting out and walking towards the club looking for the others, the sinking feeling still in his stomach.

 

Taehyung entered the kitchen and placed the plate in the sink, cracking his neck as he did. He closed his eyes, getting lost in his thoughts.

 

Jin finally found them in the back of the club. Jimin and Jungkook where the worst, laughing at something,while Hoseok didn't look drunk and Yoongi looked like he was about to pass out with Namjoon holding him up.

“Really guys? You had to get wasted?”

 

Taehyung opened his eyes as he felt a breeze blow over him.  He looked around in confusion before following it towards the living room. Their he found one of the windows wide open. He frowned before closing it, making sure to lock it. He glanced outside to see a black van parked in the drive. His eyes widened before he rushed to see if the door was locked.

 

Jin suddenly got the urge to call Taehyung and make sure the boy was fine. He had just helped Namjoon drag Yoongi into the back of the SUV and had made sure that Jimin and Jungkook where belted in. He bit his lip indievely, wanting to but knew he would be home soon.

 

Taehyung shot forwards once he saw the lock undone, but somehow he knew it was too late. He flipped the lock and raced upstairs, thanking his long and tiresome training.  He entered his room and  instantly went to his computer, only to see it was at 100% done. He tensed as he heard the floor behind him creak.

 

Jin decided to call him, just to be sure. He told Namjoon to get the two drunktards in the back to shut up while he called. It rang and rang and rang, but Taehyung didn't answer. That in itself was a bad sign. Taehyung always answered the phone, no matter what. He the car and speed out of the parking spot towards the house.

 

Taehyung held his breath as he felt the cold barrel of a gun against the back of his head.  He slowly straightened, holding his hands out.

“Stop moving geek.” a rough voice called out to him before pressing the gun harder into his neck. Taehyung stopped moving.

“At least let him face you Gin.” another, softer voice said.

The other man grunted and Taehyung took it as a sign he could turn. So he did, right as his phone rang on his nightstand.  The man holding the gun, who Taehyung could now see was a little taller than himself with dark black hair, and the other man who was standing in the shadow of the doorway turned to the phone, while Taehyung only glanced at it.

“So this is the great Kim Taehyung our friends were talking about. I see you completed cracking the code in the website. Maybe you are useful.” The man in the shadow stated. In an dull voice.

“What friends?” Taehyung asked, trying to buy time for the others to get here.

The man laughed, the other still having the gun in his hand pointing at Taehyung.

 

Jin's hands turned white as he clutched on the steering wheel. Hoseok and Namjoon exchanged concerned looks as the light before them turned red.

 

“That you don't need to know little boy.  Say Gin, I think we ,may have found our missing link that we need to complete our other mission.”

The other man, Gin, looked at Taehyung, then the screen behind him and them smirked, “Lee I think you're correct. But we do get to rough him up a bit too right? I mean this mission was to kill him remember?”

Lee hummed, making Taehyungs hair stand up, “Yes it was. Well, if he doesn't give in, we’ll just have to make him. And if that doesn't work, which I doubt, then he’ll just have to die. Grab him, Jungs finished with the surprise and your brother says the cars coming. “

Gin nodded before grabbing Taehyung who struggled, only for Gin to slam him into the wall beside them, dazing him. He then felt a small prick in his neck and everything went limp.

 

“What's wrong Jin?” Hoseok asked.

“I have a really bad feeling about something at home. Something's happened to Taehyung.”

“Wait-what! Something's happened to Tae?!” Jungkook called, instantly sobering up.

Jin just nodded and sped up. Almost their.

 

Taehyung couldn’t feel his body anymore. He had been dragged, none to gently, out of the house and into the black van in the drive. He saw a guy sitting in the driver's seat, who he assumed to be Gins brother as their was a clear relation between the two.

Taehyung knew his lip was bleeding from being split open as he was dragged down the stairs and guessed that he was covered in bruises and cuts.

He blinked trying to clear the fog that was setting in his gaze as he felt the van shake. He was laying in the back with Lee sitting about a foot away from him.

 

Jin swallowed thickly as he neared their street.

 

“What the hell? Lee you were meant to kill him!”  the new guy said, he had somehow appeared without Taehyung noticing. “Weaken their team!”

Lee sighed, “This still works. It weakens them and we get the hacker we need. We’re killing 2 birds with one stone.”

“True. But what if they find him before he's done, or he doesn't do it?” this guy had bright orange hair like Taehyung once had long ago. Was it really that long ago?  Taehyung couldn't stop the fog anymore. It was blurring his vision more and more by the second.

“They wont. If he doesn't cooperate, we we’ll have to make him. If that still doesn't work then we’ll just kill him and dump the body. Then grab another hacker.  Easy. Now,” Lee replied to the uneasy boy across from him Taehyung couldn't see, “Did your part of the plan go well?”

“Slendly. It should be going off anytime now.”  Taehyung didn't like the sound of that, but he couldn't do anything as he mind shut down and darkness overtook him, drawing him in like a magnet.

The last thing he remembered was the van starting and driving away.

 

Jin couldn't believe the sight before him. Neither could his friends as they instantly sobered up at the sight before them.

Where BTS Manor once stood, was now a pile of ash and dust.

 
This is my first story on AFF (I've posted others on other sites, just none I like the idea of as much as this one). Let me know in the comments or just upvote the story if anyone is interested into this so far, thanks in advance! If your reading this your amazing! Thanks again guys! Oh and before I forget I want to thank Kyattchan for subscribing to this story before I even posted the first chapter. You rule!