Chapter One

How Much of an Introvert Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One; 
How much of an Introvert Are You? 

Typos & Grammar Errors Ahead 
Please do leave a comment after reading!

"Welcome to School Year 2015-2016, we expect students to be more studious..." That's what Jeon Hae Sul said in a recorded tape used for welcoming new college students. Ms. Haesul is famous for being the top paid psychologist in South Korea and also a Topnotcher in 2008 batch of psychologists. Indeed, she is an admirable and inspirational person who made me want to take on the path of being a successful psychologist like her. 

 

Excited for what might the first class might be, I hurriedly went upstairs through the main staircase of the psychology department. I never thought psychology is a demanding course based on how many people are there in our department. 

 

"Isn't that Jeon Jungkook?" 

"T-That's him right?! Oh my gosh!" 

 

And as I made my last step, reaching the second floor which my first class is held my attention was caught by a crowd form on the ground floor. "I can't believe kingkas also exists in College," That's what I thought, well I always kept my thought for myself. 

 

 

"Welcome new batch of Freshmen students and repeaters,"

the professor said with a smile on his face and obviously, he met the repeaters part in a very sarcastic way. —I scanned the whole room and we're about thirty people inside of this class, and I am guessing 70% of the students I am breathing the same air with is probably repeaters, not being judgemental though. 

 

"So for today, I'm going to group you all for the upcoming research." 

"What?! It's like the first d-" 

"Well little boy, this is College, it ain't elementary." 

the laid back and seemingly-cool professor just now turned into a different side of his persona. Everyone gulped so am I, I felt like this will be a tiring year. Yeah someone bring me back to high school. Nevertheless, the groupings continued and a group is made up of five members each. 

And seriously, just being grouped like this makes me tired. I kept on sighing as our circle receives silence and no interest at all. I'll like it better if we could do this research thing individually, this makes me so uncomfortable and tired. 

 

"H-How about we do some greetings first?" Someone suggested and all our eyes landed on her, "I-I'll start then! I am Lee Injung and I've transferred from education to psychology. Nice to meet you!" 

 

As expected, silence surrounded us and she gave out an awkward laugh. 

 

"I am Ina," a tough-boyish looking girl with her hair tied all up in a tight ponytail suddenly spoke and soon the others started talking as well. 

"I am Kim Seokjin and I'm from the medical department." 

"I-I am aa--aa- anna, an exchange student from Japan." 

 

"And you are?" By that question, I knew I was in trouble. 

"Me?" I pointed to myself still not in the grasp of what is happening, "W-Well, I'm Yejin, Min Yejin," I bowed. 

"Well then, let's have a close an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter