1. Good intention not always ended up good too

Being The Tyrant Girlfriend (ENG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hit the heaaaaad! Hit iiit!!!"

I moved my body closer to the wall. I was cornered. It felt like the cold of the wall and the floor was the only thing that I could use as my defense. I covered my head with my hand, hoping they'd stop making me as a target to hit for the ball.  

Their shouts were too loud that it drowned my pleads. Not even going to listen, it seemed like hearing my voice would only leave dirts in their ears. 

The boys and girls each got a ball on their hands. The rest of the class were the 'supporters' who screams and shouts for their favorite show. One of them gave them a sign, I shut my eyes even tighter right away and clenched my fist even stronger above my head, as the balls are now flying straight to me. 

The strong hit made my body scream in pain, I made no sound and acted like their hit left no effect on me. But for the sake of their satisfaction, hoping that they'd soon regret what they had done, I let my body fall to the ground, wished they'll think that I had given up and tired for their bullying in this yet another empty P.E class time. 

They were happily cheering that they had won, yet again. All of them altogether running in panic and tried to grab anything near them to make them stand steady as if a huge earthquake just happened right below their feet because of my huge body fell to the ground. And right after that, they laughed. Loud. Yet again.

The cheer got louder and louder while the stars that spun above my head kept spinning and it was hard to keep my consciousness and sight to stay focused.

The ball bounced back from my body to their hands and they cheered again. I thought throwing myself to the ground wasn't enough. All I could do now was protecting my head with my arms, my body cooped up, cornered, and still praying to god to give them all blessings. I prayed for them, not for their sake, but hoping that they'd get their payback, as equal, soon.

"Throw it!! Throw it again! Hit her head or that disgusting fat belly! She's not crying!"

I heard the 'supporters's shouts roared louder, they even gave a sign to each other. Getting ready to throw the balls all at once at me again. I prepared myself, for the hundredth time in weeks of empty P.E hours, for the pain that would penetrate into my whole body. And soul, probably.

Yes. P.E class. I myself admit, I look like a good target to throw the ball at meanwhile the teacher was busy flirting at any pretty passing woman. That was why the class was always empty. Simply abandoned.

And right now, head hurts or not, with a body that weighed over 80 kilograms, walking seemed impossible. Even moving for an inch was difficult. Let alone dodging their attacks. If I cried, all it'd give them was triumph. So I'll just save it for myself.

I love peace. What they're doing was terribly wrong and I tried to explain it to them, a huge part of me hoping they would stop and think that this do them no good—hitting, tormenting me and then laughed their hearts out till there's tears in their eyes. But every time I tried to talk it to them, I always ended beaten up and they'd get punished by the teacher. And it only add up their hatred towards me even more, while the only one who suppose to hate was me.

As an overweighed—obese even—junior high student like me, school days weren't as happy and colorful like rainbow as it should be. You can say that it's hard to live my life. Second year at Ilsan secondary school, which claimed a tagline of forming body, spirit, mind, and manner for the nation's flowers of hope—bull.

5 different school in three stressful year with always the same transfer case made me tired and had enough and decided to stop fighting and contemplate to go to highschool or not. 

I chose no. The best decision I could make at that time. Mother even urged me to just get homeschooled. Because enrolling in to any school did nothing to make my weight lower. I couldn't even think of a thing as a plus point of myself aside of fat.

Fat. Yes, I hated it. I loathed it. Loathed it to the very core of it. Obesity because of my love for junk foods made me realise that I need to stop eating if I want to get the fat away. I didn't choose to be like this. I never chose to live a life like this. My mother was stressed because of her overweighed daughter. But it wasn't entirely my fault too, for having an overweighed father.

With a strong will and a determined mind with Miss A's Suzy body as my ultimate goal, two agonizing years later, I showed up as a whole new person. Completely new person.

Mother's hard work and never ending support for me was nowhere near wasted as she showed me a picture of myself before and after 'make-over'. She even teared up as she proudly said that the result was beyond what she'd expected and that I was equally as beautiful as those fashion models she sees on magazines. But I know better that it was only mother's compliment.

At some moments, I often got this kind of jealousy feels as students wearing various school uniform passed in front of my house alongside of their friends or lovers. Those moments made me really want to live a normal school life. But every time the will get into my mind, the trauma and fear from my past where I was being bullied creep in, and then I shunned the will away.

And then when a new school year came, a thought came across my mind about 'how to go to school without getting bullied or anyone daring to lay a finger on me'. But when I told my mother about me having a guard she said that it's a waste of money that she'd rather spend it on holiday to some heavenly beach or getting her hair done in a professional saloon.

I thought it'd be good and safe for me if I got a personal bodyguard just like Joseon's imperial princesses, or a warrior-like lover, or perhaps...

Wait.

Wouldn't it be great if I grab a tyrant as a boyfriend? Like all badass and badboy stuffs an all. It'd automatically make everyone not daring to be anywhere near me even in only a five meter radius. They'd fear me and would just leave me alone in peace. And every time I walked pass them they'd think 'Oh don't mess up with her! Warrior is her boyfriend. I'd never ever lay a finger on her.' And right after that they'd leave and I could walk peacefully through the school gate.

Isn't it awesome?! I could go to school normally and freely without being afraid that someone is stalking me around the corner of the street with plans to torture me just for the sake of their pleasure.

You're brilliant, Minwoo. Clever! Make good use of what you've got now and determine your will on flipping a new chapter of school life that used to be so horrible.

Okay, I'm being too into it.

But... talking about boyfriend? Oh yeah that's another problem. I despised thinking about this kind of topic because I used to think that I'd never settle down or better yet related to any guy before there come a day when a stranger walked pass me and claimed that I've got a beauty like Miss A's Suzy's.

Never in my schooling history I've ever received a pink paper folded and slipped into my locker between my books anonymously, or a piece of paper that fell from my book with a request to meet at the school's rooftop after school written on it. Males hates fat females. Oversized or not, I knew that my face looked nowhere near Bae Suzy's. And would never be. I was those laughing stock silly girls you see in dramas.

But all above doesn't matter. For me, dating was only long phonecalls, lunch together, hold hands, and all those sicky lover dovey things. And of course, love.

And grabbing a tyrant, which is a source of troubles and bad reputation with also bad influence, as a boyfriend still sound okay to my ear. Well, that's probably because my main point of getting one was to have him as my 'shield'. Oh, what about love? Let's just put it aside for now and let me have my peaceful school days.

About my belief in pacifism? It'd only be either a doomsday or I stopped breathing that I forgot about it. 

About how I looked right now after my heavy transformation? Search @skuukzky on instagram. Uhuh nah kidding. If you saw me on a street, I was only an ordinary  home girl. Too ordinary. My one biggest favorite thing to was eat. 

The fact that I'd never done anything aside from eating made me questioned what is more from myself. But when it crossed my mind, my angel on my right shoulder whispered that it's okay as long as it didn't cause harm for others. That's that, because my life is all about doing everything that'd never be in anyone's concern. 

At day I usually stay closed in my house. There want much thing I was interested in going ever since high school and home schooling aside of gym and taekwondo.

I took taekwondo class not for me to be able of putting harm onto anyone or kicking someone's . I did it because I have no specialties in any other sport thing to achieve my mothers goal on getting me toned and making me a whole new stronger person.

This was the night where I should prepare my self and mental to be ready to get a checkmark next to my name that indicates my existence in a class tomorrow morning. But just like any other nights, I ended up going out to buy a few snacks with my dear Satan Lil' Bro.

"Minwoo you're ready?"

Mother's knock on my room's door startled me. She stepped in smiling with the lil' Satan trailing back behind her. He's going to junior hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter